H100: Easy On Me 8x #1 HW #3, WDTAB #5, Cold Heart #7

Renan90

QueenofCopyPaste
1 minute ago, Green said:

So the Encanto song could be a contender for #1? or could The Weeknd debut at #1?

Adele's 9th week  at #1 is more LIKELY

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Ger

• Literature

• fridayteenage

I love that “We Don’t Talk About Bruno” is unorthodox in its structure

yall biggest complaint is that it doesn’t have a real melody, but Bohemian Rhapsody is regarded as one the best songs ever and that song is really all over the place (hence why it was initially panned when it came out)

in short, I don’t see why y’all complaining

The Bruno song’s success is very unexpected. Disney+ really helped out Encantó a ton. 

Nice to see Cold Heart finally go Top 10.

What is Need to Know’s current peak?

31 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Adele's 9th week  at #1 is more LIKELY

I hope so :duca:

8 weeks is already more than I expected though. Maybe the OMG video this Wednesday could give also a push for EOM

1 minute ago, Green said:

Elton ties Mariah and Stevie top 10 hits

Wait at 19 out of Mariah's 28 top singles being #1 :deadbanana:

EOM is such a smash :jonny5:

Notably, Encanto is just the sixth animated film soundtrack to top the Billboard 200 since the chart began publishing weekly in March 1956. Meanwhile, "Bruno" is only the fifth song from a Disney animated film to reach the Hot 100's top five, dating to the list's August 1958 inception. It follows Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle's "A Whole New World," from Aladdin (No. 1, one week, 1993); Elton John's "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" (No. 4, 1994), from The Lion King; Vanessa Williams' "Colors of the Wind" (No. 4, 1995), from Pocahontas; and Idina Menzel's "Let It Go" (No. 5, 2014), from Frozen.

:jonny5:

We Don't Talk About Bruno is a BOP! and it definitely has a melody :deadbanana2:

I hope it goes #1 tbh :clap3:

QueenofCopyPaste

I need Oh My God to enter the Top 10 next week! with the full tracking week of the music video effect!

Wow, they underestimated the Anti-Bruno song a lot, Top 5 :eek: Coming hard!

Great for Cold Heart, not a huge song of the song, but it has grown on me very much. Congrats for both Elton and Dua, very impressive the sucess is having. :clap3: 

EOM is a massive smash. LET'S GO 

No GAYLE inside the Top 10? Wtf :rip: 

5 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

What is Need to Know’s current peak?

1 minute ago, Ger-55 said:

was about to post this.

Remember when we all thought she is coming for EOM in January? :dies:

6 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

mte:rip: Is it a radio problem? It's been outstreaming Cold Heart too, yet one is t10 and the other isn't :rip:

Adele #1 for a 9th week :clap3:

Cold Heart finally top 10 :clap3:

We Don't Talk About Bruno top 5 :clap3:

Heat Waves top 3 :clap3: The Pumped Up Kicks of the 2020s.

Edited by Hector

1 minute ago, Billionaire said:

mte:rip: Is it a radio problem? It's been outstreaming Cold Heart too, yet one is t10 and the other isn't :rip:

Yeah, it's the weakest on Airplay not counting Super Gremlin and the Anti-Bruno songs, except these two are pulling at least 5M+ streams more than GAYLE. It seems the low region of the Top 10 is close to each other.

3 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

According to TOTC #6 - #10 were extremely close in points.

Glass Animals’ “Heat Waves” sizzles 7-3 on the Hot 100, completing a record 51-week ascent on the chart to the top five; the single (which debuted at No. 100 on the Jan. 16, 2021, tally) bests the 45-week trek for Gabby Barrett’s “I Hope,” featuring Charlie Puth, in 2020.

What an impressive record, unbelievable longevity. Really hoping it can be able to top the States.

Other musical smashes, streaming peaks:
Let it Go #2
Shallow #9

Whew Bruno breaking barriers.

If they can just perform Bruno at the Oscars it’ll be epic :jonny:

Sadly they sent Dos Oruguitas instead :psyduck:

This is Easy On Me's third chart run at #1, how many songs have had a chart run like this? I remember Wrecking Ball climbing to #1 in three occassions too but I don't know the rest

oh wow, that biopic did wonders for Elton. The song is so good, it deserves. 

Watchful-Whole-Herald-size-restricted.gi

8 hours ago, Sept said:

25 just passed 4B streams on Spotify and is doing 3M daily streams atm, more than almost all the other pop girls' non-recent albums. So maybe do your research first :ahh: 

I know this :rip: I'm talking about 30 though, which would need to stay at 50k units for 6 months straight to surpass folklore's total units.....anything is possible but it's unlikely

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.