H100: Easy On Me 8x #1 HW #3, WDTAB #5, Cold Heart #7

Renan90

38 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

Folklore did less than 30 on it’s 7th week what are you even talking about :rip: do some researches before speaking 

That's wonderful, but I'm not talking about 7th week, I'm talking about overall. 25 showed mediocre longevity after the holiday season, 30 looks to be the same way. Adele relies heavily on pure sales, unfortunately that just isn't going to work in the long run in the streaming era

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Ger

• Literature

• fridayteenage

7 minutes ago, Literature said:

That's wonderful, but I'm not talking about 7th week, I'm talking about overall. 25 showed mediocre longevity after the holiday season, 30 looks to be the same way. Adele relies heavily on pure sales, unfortunately that just isn't going to work in the long run in the streaming era

First of all 25 wasn't released on streaming platforms for all it's chart run.  Second, 30's streaming units stayed the same for 3 weeks straight. It's factually stable in streaming and doing amazing on Apple Music even outstreaming newer hiphop albums and on par with the most streamed albums despite having only 12 songs and only one promoted single. This is going to have legs. They didn't even start the promo rollout yet. 

Edited by PopFan1996

Just now, PopFan1996 said:

First of all 25 wasn't released on streaming platforms for all it's chart run.  Second, 30's streaming units stayed the same for 3 weeks straight. It's factually stable in streaming and doing amazing on Apple Music even outstreaming newer hiphop albums and on par with the most streamed albums despite having only 12 songs and only one promoted single. This is factually going to have legs. They didn't even start the promo rollout yet. 

Hard disagree! 30's streaming units are quite soft, and it may have a push in the upcoming weeks but I cannot see it closing the ~1.5M gap between folklore and Lover considering Taylor's album stability. Still very impressive showing from her, especially with how stable EOM is  :swan:

1 minute ago, Literature said:

Hard disagree! 30's streaming units are quite soft, and it may have a push in the upcoming weeks but I cannot see it closing the ~1.5M gap between folklore and Lover considering Taylor's album stability. Still very impressive showing from her, especially with how stable EOM is  :swan:

30 has already a huge hit that's not going anywhere anytime soon which for sure will make the album have longevity on the top 10 of the billboard 200. Every stats is pointing out to 30 having longevity on streaming units. But whatever makes you sleep at night I guess :rip:

an MPG :clap3:

1 hour ago, Literature said:

25 just passed 4B streams on Spotify and is doing 3M daily streams atm, more than almost all the other pop girls' non-recent albums. So maybe do your research first :ahh: 

:duca: stomp! I love this soundtrack! I wish there were more songs

Edited by Donatella

4 hours ago, Literature said:

Calm your t**s. Adele is going to release the second single this week, two months after her album came out and will finally push it. You all acting as if she isn't promo sensitive or something and the album will sink hard. 

Wow there were predictions Bruno would be 11-12 and it's top 5! The power!

QueenofCopyPaste

Adele :deadbanana2:

Elton John and Dua Lipa’s “Cold Heart (Pnau Remix)” roars 20-7 on the Hot 100, reaching the top 10 for the first time (and surpassing its prior No. 11 high). It drew 52.1 million in airplay audience (up 6%) and 10 million streams (up 18%) and sold 13,300 (up 53%, aided by 69-cent sale-pricing in the iTunes Store) in the tracking week

Billboard dragging a bit :dies:

• ATRL Moderator

Easy on Me turning into one of Adele's biggest hits :jonny5:

Dua Lipa getting another top 10 hit :jonny5:

Kodak's 1st Top Ten Hit in 3 years

So the Encanto song could be a contender for #1? or could The Weeknd debut at #1?

QueenofCopyPaste

Wheres GAYLE?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.