• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Ger

• Literature

• fridayteenage

Welp :rip: I guess the hUrRiCaNe ends once $5 stocking stuffer season is over :rip: 

7 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

Welp :rip: I guess the hUrRiCaNe ends once $5 stocking stuffer season is over :rip: 

Vespertine sis, don't be pressed :gaycat6:

The OP confuses me. There's two #4s and it seems this is being posted in light mode.

looks like Encanto is the 2020s Frozen

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

you again? get a life

Yaaasss Encanto is an AMAZING movie, and ALL the songs are BOPS

Mirabel becoming a main pop girl

:clap3:

1 hour ago, Vespertine said:

:gaynetcat1:

Wow, Adele went from 200k+ to 50k in just 2 weeks. Still a smash album, but I don't see this surpassing folklore let alone Lover or reputation in total units, which is quite surprising considering how infrequent her releases are

3 hours ago, Vespertine said:

The made up fake news one or?

9 hours ago, Billionaire said:

s n a t c h :rip:

Well it means female private parts but I can't at the admins censoring it when that's not even the most common usage of the word. :rip:

Edited by Assassin

The trolls coming out now that the holiday season is over and sales are known to be dead :bibliahh:do y’all ever give up???

People in here acting like it isn’t shocking that THE Adele’s album was just unseated by a soundtrack to a previously floppish kid’s movie and is only 15k units ahead of the 7th week of the re-release of a 9 year old album :lmao: 

sAlEs aRe dEaD aFTeR cHriStmAs :lmao: well! Apparently we really are back in 2012 since Red is charting and streaming doesn’t count for the charts :rip: 

5 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Vespertine sis, don't be pressed :gaycat6:

Omg I haven’t seen you in forever. Hi! :heart2: 

Oh gosh here y’all go. It will never end

8 hours ago, Literature said:

Wow, Adele went from 200k+ to 50k in just 2 weeks. Still a smash album, but I don't see this surpassing folklore let alone Lover or reputation in total units, which is quite surprising considering how infrequent her releases are

Folklore did less than 30 on it’s 7th week what are you even talking about :rip: do some researches before speaking 

5 hours ago, Vespertine said:

People in here acting like it isn’t shocking that THE Adele’s album was just unseated by a soundtrack to a previously floppish kid’s movie and is only 15k units ahead of the 7th week of the re-release of a 9 year old album :lmao: 

sAlEs aRe dEaD aFTeR cHriStmAs :lmao: well! Apparently we really are back in 2012 since Red is charting and streaming doesn’t count for the charts :rip: 

https://twitter.com/chartdata/status/1305223690691530754?s=21

Adele’s numbers and position are literally higher. Calm down sis and stop embarrassing yourself in every Adele related thread:rip:

Funny how the rats, who were strangely quiet during the holidays when Adele was doing 200k, are now out of their attics. Puh-lease :laugh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.