"Dawn FM" 4th day: 32.9M (-0.5%) (total so far: 167.8M)

Starkboy

Also the album lost out on 800k streams due to the original Take My Breath not being counted.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• PopFan1996

• FAN

• Ivan_brit

How much did Gunna do in the US @OP

7 minutes ago, DesiredConsternation said:

How much did Gunna do in the US @OP

Just now, mystery said:

I wonder if the gap on AM is big enough to give him the #1

great WW numbers, kinda low for US. #1 will be a competition between him & gunna. the most streamed barely reached 2m in US, let's see how this holds throughout the week.

Great numbers  :clap3:

Let's hope Gunna doesn't block him in the US. He has the whole top 12 of Apple Music

But Abel will probably have more pure sales

On par with the previous album :dies:

thot it would be an underperformance tbh

good for him

I think Weeknd will be more in the 150k range and Gunna in the 100k range in the US

Consider this is post Christmas, I would say it was still good numbers. But he just got two back to back huge hits last year, why his number is not top tier.....

i just realized Don't Break My Heart is second lowest..... yikes

Great numbers are stable from his previous album! He'll do great and it will have longevity I'm pretty sure.

2 hours ago, Starkboy said:

On par with After Hours debut (59.326.156).

Oh wow oh wow :WAP:

2 hours ago, DesiredConsternation said:

I wonder if the gap on AM is big enough to give him the #1

You have to take in consideration that The Weeknd is way stronger on digital sales. 

I think The Weeknd is definitely going #1

HDIMYLM top 3 :jonny5: If he releases that he rules the world for another year but this time with an actually good song

The fact that these numbers are roughly on par with After Hour's debut numbers despite its only hit (Take My Breath) being much smaller and older relative to the release of the album than those that were on After Hours upon its debut (Heartless and the then just blowing up Blinding Lights) is a very good sign. :clap3:

However, it could just be hype/interest from the massiveness of the After Hours era, which we kinda saw with all the good/fair debuts and subsequent relative quick drops of pretty much everything he released after the Save Your Tears remix. Hopefully he's able to stabilize well, as the album deserves it. :clap3:

Lower than 30? Im surprised tbh but there isnt a hit yet from here so im guessing this number is solid. 

since when US apple music stream is weight more than US spotify i cant at assuming gunna got more streams than abel overall :dies: 

hanging around 150-200k on end estimate imo, digital sale probably edge out distancing a bit and well good numbers worldwide too.

Less Than Zero being done wrong

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.