• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TruGemini

• Yvess

• Thanatos

• Julia Fox

On 3/21/2022 at 5:34 PM, CBC said:

Tbf I did get the boot thanks to an advantage so even a social game it wouldn't help :deadbanana2:

after reading @Thanatos post  you got what you deserved x 

and you choke too @Thanatos x 

jk! :-*

6 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

after reading @Thanatos post  you got what you deserved x 

and you choke too @Thanatos x 

jk! :-*

That's not the entire story :fan:

2 minutes ago, CBC said:

hmmm interesting! :ohwow:

4 hours ago, CBC said:

So did you also have an alliance with Lana? We want to know the truth!

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

winner announcement tonight?

On 3/24/2022 at 12:41 AM, Thanatos said:

So did you also have an alliance with Lana? We want to know the truth!

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

Lana Del Rey Pretty GIF - Lana Del Rey Pretty Knife - Discover & Share GIFs

After three months of battling, deceiving, and surviving, one will finally take the crown as the winner of Represent! 

Who will it be? 

0hGEncl.jpg

@Not Like The Movies@DevonRoars@Thanatos@Samsom@Noah@Opulent@Galactic@Acetone@M a n o b a n@CBC@Overprotected@Taylucifer@Psycho@Kylie Jenner@Devin@touya kinomoto@JDC@selena_lavigne@kipperskipper@Luckitty@99sandthe2000s@Invisibility@PiecesOfYou@wehavetostan@DAP

@dweebz @Speezy@Yvess

Each judge gave each contestant a maximum score of 150, split between their catalog, gameplay, and final plea. 

The most points you can receive is 450. 

Our third place finalist, receiving a grand total of...

Spoiler

335! 

Spoiler

is...

Spoiler

elIILW9.gif

Lana Del Rey! 

Lana, you fought valiantly throughout this entire competition. You played a great game, and should be incredibly proud of your performance. 

Thank you for playing!

With that, we are now down to our final two. Proceed below to see who wins Represent!

We have two left, between Katy Perry and Azealia Banks, one will become the winner of Represent.

0hGEncl.jpg

As stated previously...

Each judge gave each contestant a maximum score of 150, split between their catalog, gameplay, and final plea. 

The most points you can receive is 450. 

Our Represent S1 Runner Up...

Spoiler

with the second highest point value of...

Spoiler

410!

Spoiler

is...

Spoiler

mM8F1Dl.gif

Katy Perry! 

Katy, you played an incredible game! Despite starting off slow, you dominated the second half of the competition. You should be proud of the work you've done.

Thank you for playing.

That means, that the winner of Represent, gaining a point value of 430, is...

Spoiler

E71ATwy.gif

Congratulations Azealia Banks, you have won Represent! 

Despite your strong competition, you remained a powerful presence throughout this season, garnering a total of six wins! 

With a diverse portfolio, an impressive strategic game, and a detailed final plea, the judges have decided you to be the winner of Represent!

Congratulations again, and thank you so much for playing.

To everyone:

@Not Like The Movies@DevonRoars@Thanatos@Samsom@Noah@Opulent@Galactic@Acetone@M a n o b a n@CBC@Overprotected@Taylucifer@Psycho@Kylie Jenner@Devin@touya kinomoto@JDC@selena_lavigne@kipperskipper@Luckitty@99sandthe2000s@Invisibility@PiecesOfYou@wehavetostan@DAP

@dweebz @Speezy@Yvess

Firstly, I want to thank all of you for participating in this season, no matter how long. 

This has been a very interesting experience and I am thankful I was able to share it with you all.

Season 2 may happen, but if it does it'll be a while. Things will be revamped, re-worked, and touched up to provide a much cleaner game. 

For now, give love to our winner Thanatos, and our finalists Touya and Kipper, all three deserve praise for their immense work this season. Also thank our judges, who we couldn't have done this without.

Thank you all once again. 

Spoiler

BTW I'm making a 2000's DCOM Music Rate soon, so let me know if you want to be tagged for that :gaycat1:

1 minute ago, TruGemini said:

Season 2 may happen, but if it does it'll be a while. Things will be revamped, re-worked, and touched up to provide a much cleaner game. 

this was an excellent game! I can't wait to play again :gaycat4: thanks for hosting!

oh wow i almost won it lol.

congratulations to @Thanatos. you deserve that. 

thank you for hosting @TruGemini. it was not a perfect but you handled hosting so elegantly. 

23 minutes ago, Devin said:

Congrats @Thanatos @touya kinomoto @kipperskipper :clap3:

@TruGemini truly an amazing game I been lurking all season. Don’t worry S2 finna smash! :heart:

:jonny5:

Thanks! 

Lana Del Rey GIF - Lana Del Rey Kiss Kisses - Discover & Share GIFs

I had so much fun with this game @TruGemini! It was such a fun/unique/creative game and there better be a Season 2! I am happy that I even made it this far with Lana!

Congrats @Thanatos on winning and to @touya kinomoto on 2nd!

Until next time

127 images about gifs ; lana del rey on We Heart It | See more about lana  del rey, gif and lana

:jonny6: 

Thank you so so much judges and thank you to my fellow competitors! Yall did amazing this season and I loved getting to know some artists a bit closer. 

I am so glad that I got to represent Azealia. When I signed up, I didn't expect to last long in a field of such huge superstars. 

Congrats @TruGemini on hosting your first game! :clap3: 

I really enjoyed this and the themes were extremely fun. Take your time with S2, I think that this has the potential to become a hit in the future if you perfect everything! I can't wait for the next season.  

Cheers, 

Azealia Amanda Banks

azealia-banks.gif

:heart2: congrats everyone and ty for hosting Gemini 

On 3/24/2022 at 2:51 AM, Not Like The Movies said:

hmmm interesting! :ohwow:

When the phrase thingie went up I talked to Thanatos so I could get some type of control over the votes. I did want to vote for you since you were the biggest threat imo but I didn't need to say anything as expected cuz Thanatos also wanted to vote for you. When it comes to the last vote it was kind of the same thing. All I had to say was ask the girls not to vote for me. I didn't even vote for you :fan:

3 hours ago, CBC said:

When the phrase thingie went up I talked to Thanatos so I could get some type of control over the votes. I did want to vote for you since you were the biggest threat imo but I didn't need to say anything as expected cuz Thanatos also wanted to vote for you. When it comes to the last vote it was kind of the same thing. All I had to say was ask the girls not to vote for me. I didn't even vote for you :fan:

oop the tea is hot! 

Congratulations @Thanatosf for being our first ever winner! You may have not have the biggest artist of them all but you didn't let that hinder you from playing with the best and girl you represented miss banks so well! Your grit and strategy were very strong! A true perfect formula for this type of game!

Congratulations as well to equally talented and great players @touya kinomoto@kipperskipper you both had amazing journeys in this game!

The girls this season really amazed me, I can't even remember a single bad entry tbh. :clap3:

And lastly, congratulations to our wonderful host @TruGeminiffor really giving us a great game with twists and turns. It was a pleasure and honor to be part of your panel. And take your time for the next season, if you need help with rethinking some parts of the game, I'm always ready to help :hughard:

Grats again and you deserve a standing ovation ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.