C'MON EDNA (2)

edna-mode.gif

Stream When I'm Gone you guys (2)

Spoiler
22 hours ago, TruGemini said:

For Interview:

Kylie Minogue

Interview on Wogan - July 1988

Here we have Kylie Minogue, who started her career as a child actress in Australia, in an interview talking about going into singing. She displays her charisma and ability to navigate an interview well here (even when the interviewer is serving creep :biblio:). Nobody knew back then that she would become known as a legend in the music industry.

Cardi B

Interview with Billboard - August 2017

Lana Del Rey

Interview with Myspace - January 2012

This is one of Lana's first major interviews. It is a perfect introduction of who she is as an artist, person, and singer. We get to know her background, what inspires her, and what she wants to do with her art.

@wehavetostan @Psycho @kipperskipper

Speezy's Reviews

JGVMmeL.gif

Cardi B - First off I love the energy Cardi gave. You can just  feel that she was excited about her achievement of Bodak Yellow. I love that she talked about her future as well. She talked about proving herself as well. I wish she talked in detail about her future sound and maybe even more of her past

Kylie Minogue - Chile the interviewer was giving pedophile vibes. Anyways. This interview felt very open. I love how she said "Kylie" meant boomerang. There was emotion there, you can tell she was happy when talking about her journey by her facial expression.  It seemed like every sentence she said came with optimism and curiosity. Love it

Lana Del Rey -  As a non-Lana listener this interview feels like a puzzle piece to why her music sound the way it does. I do feel like the interview would help non Lana listeners understand her artistry. She looked happy while singing for the Myspace crew but I wish she would've spoke more on how she felt about her success during that time.

Lovely critiques, lemme stream One Step At A Time :clap:

13 hours ago, Noah said:

thank you legend yvess :gaygacat4:

ur welcome king for bringing back a core memory of mine :hughard:

5 hours ago, Euterpe said:

There are so many performance entries. :deadbanana2: And they're all on point. Good luck to the judge! Hard decision!

ikr...it was hard for me to rank them from top to bottom coz it is a rare occasion to see a lot of tops, im used to seeing a lot of power bottoms :bibliahh:

vr1VW9C.jpg

@Not Like The Movies @DevonRoars@Thanatos@Samsom@Noah@Opulent@Acetone@M a n o b a n@Overprotected@Psycho@Kylie Jenner@beatinglikeadrum@touya kinomoto@JDC@selena_lavigne@kipperskipper@Luckitty@99sandthe2000s@PiecesOfYou@wehavetostan@DAP

The judges have deliberated and their choices have been made. 

For the category of Live Performance, @Yvesshas declared the winner as...

Spoiler

PJ73YIA.gif

Mariah Carey! Wonderful work diva, you have won safety from elimination and an advantage in the game! Check your PM momentarily for more information. 

In Represent, with every win, comes a loss. The losers of the Live Performance category are...

Spoiler

wtbmHYb.gif  TjVe8K2.gif

Selena Gomez, Dua Lipa, the judge has decided you two as the bottom of the Live Performance category. 

Both of you are now up for elimination.

For the Fashion category, @dweebzhas declared the winner as...

Spoiler

6R3k4QC.gif

Hillary Duff! Thanks for throwing it back to the 2000's for us Lizzy! You have won safety for the round and have been granted an advantage. Check your PM momentarily for more information. 

As for the bottom two of the Fashion category...

Spoiler

sG4PTVp.gif hAwOwms.gif

Angelina, Charlize, the judge has decided you two were the weakest of your category. 

Both of you are up for elimination.

Last but not least, for the category of Interview, @Speezyhas declared the winner as...

Spoiler

4w2yrjg.gif

Kylie Minogue! Congrats, your up and coming interview earned you safety and an advantage in the game. Please check your PM momentarily for more information.

Due to Interview only having three entrants, there will only be one person up for elimination, and that person is...

Spoiler

elIILW9.gif

Lana, our judge declared you as the bottom of this category. 

You are now up for elimination.

For Round One, Up and Coming, the following people are currently up for elimination:

• Selena Gomez
  • Dua Lipa
  • Angelina Jolie
  • Charlize Theron
  • Lana Del Rey

Next up, our winners will be privately distributed their advantages which they may choose to or not to use. 

After their decisions are made, the non-bottom players will receive a private DM and cast their vote for elimination.

As we near the end of the first round of Represent, here's a sneak peek of what is to come in future rounds....

obZ4G1y.jpg

Edited by TruGemini

luv the grahics xoxo

5 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Girl, it’s 5am in the morning 

I want the girls to wake up to chaos :gaycat4:

Spoiler

and I'd like to get the next round started by Monday because my mom has surgery and I have to accompany her home :gaycat6:

6 minutes ago, Yvess said:

luv the grahics xoxo

thank you :heart:it took me a long time to get it right but I like the way they turned out.

btw, sharing my rankings for the live performance round. It was so hard to rank y'all girliez

Spoiler

WINNER: 

Mariah Carey

Honorable Mentions: 

Blackpink

Lady Gaga

Beyonce

Ariana Grande

Madonna 

SAFE:

HAIM
Azealia Banks

Zendaya

Charli XCX

BOTTOMS:

Dua Lipa

Selena Gomez

Just now, Opulent said:

Thank you @Yvess:gaycat1:

You're welcome queen, well deserved!

Safe works for me :clap3: congrats to all winners, what an excellent line up

obZ4G1y.jpg

Bottom looks like Chaos&Conflict…

THIS WILL BE MY ROUND :duca:

Edited by Thanatos

Someone had Selena Gomez and decided to do live performance… I-

@TruGeminifor the actors, can they be able to send in short scenes from movies that highlight the theme for live performance?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.