Represent S1 - WINNER REVEALED

TruGemini

9 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

Why not.

Awesome, what celeb would you like to use?

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TruGemini

• Yvess

• Thanatos

• Julia Fox

Just now, TruGemini said:

Awesome, what celeb would you like to use?

Charlize Theron. I sent you my entry ;)

3 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

Charlize Theron. I sent you my entry ;)

Great, I'll add you to the OP in a bit. Welcome to Represent!

Just now, TruGemini said:

Great, I'll add you to the OP in a bit. Welcome to Represent!

Thank you. I sent you also the 2nd DM because I couldnt have sent everything on one idk why.

5 hours ago, Thanatos said:

Dweebz judging fashion :sistrens:

:fan:

@Galactic@DAP@Luckitty @PiecesOfYou @Invisibility @kipperskipper @selena_lavigne @JDC @Taylucifer @Overprotected@CBC

Your submissions have not been recieved yet, if an extension is needed, now is the time to ask.

Any one that submits after the deadline will automatically be ineligible to win the round and recieve a two point penalty if they're sent into elimination.

4 minutes ago, TruGemini said:

@Galactic@DAP@Luckitty @PiecesOfYou @Invisibility @kipperskipper @selena_lavigne @JDC @Taylucifer @Overprotected@CBC

Your submissions have not been recieved yet, if an extension is needed, now is the time to ask.

Any one that submits after the deadline will automatically be ineligible to win the round and recieve a two point penalty if they're sent into elimination.

i will post in the next hour. idk when the deadline is.

6 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

i will post in the next hour. idk when the deadline is.

Deadline isn't until 5PMEST, so that's fine :heart:

1 hour ago, TruGemini said:

I’m sending mine right now :gaycat3:

Windows 11 caused my mouse to stop working on my lapotop, so I have to reset it.

Entries coming within 4 hours.

O0o0o i wanna sign up

9 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Oh I'm too late

You can enter because the late girlies are about to get purged:giraffe: I just got my computer working so I'm literally about to post entries now but you can PM me your celeb and submission and I'll add it. 

22 minutes ago, TruGemini said:

You can enter because the late girlies are about to get purged:giraffe: I just got my computer working so I'm literally about to post entries now but you can PM me your celeb and submission and I'll add it. 

I don't wanna get eliminated round 1 for finding something on a whim lmao

5 hours ago, TruGemini said:

omg my bad I literally have a final tomorrow i forgot to send my submission :dies: can i send it now or is it too late

Just now, Luckitty said:

omg my bad I literally have a final tomorrow i forgot to send my submission :dies: can i send it now or is it too late

I'm still making the entries so you can send it in!

My cat just stepped on my computer and deleted the entire entry thread right before I was supposed to post it...i-...i-

ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

30 minutes ago, TruGemini said:

My cat just stepped on my computer and deleted the entire entry thread right before I was supposed to post it...i-...i-

ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

:gaycat1:and sashay away

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.