• TruGemini

• Yvess

• Thanatos

• Julia Fox

Yes, I want to be Charlize Theron

This is so exciting :duca:

5 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

Yes, I want to be Charlize Theron

We reached max capacity already unfortunately :cries: but if anyone drops I'll be sure to @ you! 

15 minutes ago, TruGemini said:

We reached max capacity already unfortunately :cries: but if anyone drops I'll be sure to @ you! 

No worries. I just wanted to kill my time while waiting for W.I.G and its music video (buy and stream it). If anyone drops mention me.

P2GYDZq.jpg

@Not Like The Movies@DevonRoars@Thanatos@Samsom@Noah@Opulent@Galactic@Acetone@M a n o b a n@CBC@Overprotected@Taylucifer@Psycho@Kylie Jenner@Devin@touya kinomoto@JDC@selena_lavigne@kipperskipper@Luckitty@99sandthe2000s@Invisibility@PiecesOfYou@wehavetostan@DAP

For the first round of the first season of Represent, I thought it fitting to start off with a theme that represents the beginning.

For the theme, Up and Coming, I want to see the early days of your artist's career represented. What made them pop? What made them special? What made them, them?

Along with the theme, the three judges in the coming hours will post what is called a "Preference." These Preferences are notes from the judges that are judging your category, these will entail specific interests that the judges would like to see in your entry. Hopefully, these will give you a good idea of what to submit and how the judge will perceive your entry. It is expected, but not required to not submit your entry until the judge for your category has posted their Preference in the thread.

Now, let's proceed with the Pick One Reveal!

WpPiDz6.jpg

Select a submission pool from the choices below:

Interview (judged by @Speezy) - Submit an interview that best represents the theme, Up and Coming. 

or

Live Performance (judged by @Yvess) - Submit a live musical performance that best represents the theme, Up and Coming. 

or

Fashion (judged by @dweebz) - Submit a fashion look that best represents the theme, Up and Coming. 

Within minutes, each participant will receive an individual PM. In that PM is where you will submit your entry. You are not allowed to outrightly publicly reveal your submission pool in the thread, however, you may share that information privately with whomever you please.

Edit: Also, for the record. Short four line descriptions are allowed with your submissions.

An in-depth Submission Rule breakdown will be added to the OP shortly.

Entries are due  DECEMBER 28th, 2021. 5PM EST. 

Remember,  nine hour extensions are accepted within reason. 

Edited by TruGemini

If you chose to do fashion do not fret if your look is dated, in fact I encourage it! What was the infant look of your celebrities career? What made them innocent looking before the claws of Hollywood got to them.

Good luck, and don’t fuck this up!

oh I already know what im sending 

LIVE PERFORMANCE

9a53ff14aff0e5c82f2888077fd4135cffa608e6

If you are going to "represent" your vocals and performance talents, all I need to see is that great passion and enthusiasm from their DEBUT era!

If your girl came from a group, make sure it is from her first solo era. :-*

xoxo

- Yvess

NOTE FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS

This is the first and only time you're allowed to change artists without an advantage, so if you're having second thoughts about how your artists is going to do in this competition, now is the time to swap!

Just now, wehavetostan said:

Just to clarify, do we submit for all of the categories or just one?

Just one.

All submission threads have now been sent. Apologies for the delay, wasn't aware there was a one minute PM delay. 

Additionally, the submission guidelines are now in the OP. 

If anyone has any additional questions, please let me know!

1 hour ago, TruGemini said:

Interview (judged by @Speezy) - Submit an interview that best represents the theme, Up and Coming. 

or

Hi all. If you submit an interview make sure it’s in their debut era / first single promo era.

Interviews must not go past 20 minutes.

If it does please give me and list timeframes to watch from the video that total up to 20 minutes 
Make sure the video is not région blocked !

I want to see emotions from these interviews! 

Since no one signed up for my queen, Avril... lemme share here her "up and coming" entry for Live Performance :duca:

definition of TABS and she's only in her debut era omg :jonny5:

3 hours ago, Thanatos said:

Dweebz judging fashion :sistrens:

Fitting, no. :santa:

On 12/25/2021 at 9:26 PM, beatinglikeadrum said:

No worries. I just wanted to kill my time while waiting for W.I.G and its music video (buy and stream it). If anyone drops mention me.

We have an open slot avaliable, would you still like to join?

1 minute ago, TruGemini said:

We have an open slot avaliable, would you still like to join?

Why not.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.