Edited by DAP

4 hours ago, Speezy said:

I wanna judge :giraffe:

oh reunited Ultimate TABS sisters :duca:

Edited by Yvess

3 hours ago, Galactic said:

@Devin stans Nicki i think? She would be good for this tbh

Nah @Queen Riri. is the best fit.

@TruGemini if I can’t think of one soon continue without me I don’t wanna waste yall time. I’ll watch you guys and join the next season. :hug:

48 minutes ago, dweebz said:

That’s a huge cast. Omg. The poor judges

Tea :monkey: giving TABS, Diversity and Survivor PTSD judging sitting through a song thats pits 

21 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Tea :monkey: giving TABS, Diversity and Survivor PTSD judging sitting through a song thats pits 

oooop not me forgetting i hosted TABS lol

2 hours ago, Devin said:

Nah @Queen Riri. is the best fit.

@TruGemini if I can’t think of one soon continue without me I don’t wanna waste yall time. I’ll watch you guys and join the next season. :hug:

Absolutely no rush! Since this filled up so quickly I'll probably push the premiere to Monday so that'll probably be the approximate deadline to find someone.

Welcome!

@Not Like The Movies@DevonRoars@Thanatos@Samsom@Noah@Opulent@Galactic@Acetone@M a n o b a n@CBC@Overprotected@Taylucifer@Psycho@Kylie Jenner@Devin@touya kinomoto@JDC@selena_lavigne@kipperskipper@Luckitty@99sandthe2000s@Invisibility@PiecesOfYou@wehavetostan@DAP

First of all, I would like to thank all of you for joining the first season of Represent! I literally came up with this twenty four hours ago, so to see this all move along so fast is honestly extremely exciting. 

Due to this filling so quickly, we will likely move the start date up to Monday, December 27th. In the meantime, get to know each other, alliances and relationships are a key part of this game.

Roleplaying and confessionals are encouraged, but not required or expected. Do whatever you feel most comfortable with. 

Last thing I'll say is this...

The theme for Round One, is...

P2GYDZq.jpg

See you all on Monday with an official theme description, Pick One Category announcements, and the very first twist of the season. Happy Holidays.

Edited by TruGemini

Aw just saw this :weeps: Have fun everyone, I will be watching!

Consider me for Season 2 :heart:

The first round is exciting :duca:

Bestie Tessa/Clermont Twins/Dominique HoEsting debut. Yall better PARTICIPATE!

2 hours ago, dweebz said:

Bestie Tessa/Clermont Twins/Dominique HoEsting debut. Yall better PARTICIPATE!

48 minutes ago, Galactic said:

Period we will be supporting miss TruGemini

I truly appreciate the support so much :heart:

merry xmas bitches relax these saya because then this competition will start and we will all be into bad blood :gaycat1:

I am also open to alliances.

However, don't be surprised when one day my mood changes and I drag you through the mud. 

azealia-banks.gif

@TruGeminiwould you rather just be a host and not judge? If so I can be that last judge.

if you were intending to judge and host, I’ll be a viewer 

42 minutes ago, dweebz said:

@TruGeminiwould you rather just be a host and not judge? If so I can be that last judge.

if you were intending to judge and host, I’ll be a viewer 

Yes you can totally be the last judge! I'd prefer to just be the host lol.

I'll add you to the judge PM in a bit.

hPrTFSP.jpg

@Not Like The Movies@DevonRoars@Thanatos@Samsom@Noah@Opulent@Galactic@Acetone@M a n o b a n@CBC@Overprotected@Taylucifer@Psycho@Kylie Jenner@Devin@touya kinomoto@JDC@selena_lavigne@kipperskipper@Luckitty@99sandthe2000s@Invisibility@PiecesOfYou@wehavetostan@DAP

@Yvess@Speezy@dweebz

Participants, we are only two days away from the series premiere of Represent! 

As aforementioned, advantages are a key part of Represent. When you win a round, you will be given a choice of three randomized advantages from the advantage pool, and be allowed to choose one.

Advantages come in three types. Common, which are inserted into the randomization pool 5 times. Uncommon, which are inserted into the randomization pool two times. And Rare, which are inserted into the randomization pool once. If you ever receive three of the same common advantage, you will have the option to have me do a redraw.

Additionally, there are private and public advantages. Public advantages will be used in the thread, while private advantages will be used in a private PM (allowing you to be anonymous.)

With that being said, here is the official advantage list for Represent Season One!

Diana's Slippers (Public) - Uncommon

This advantage allows you to change submission pools after the entries are posted. This advantage lasts for 5 rounds.

The Vote is Mine (Private) - Uncommon

This advantage allows you to steal a vote from another competitor prior to the elimination ceremony. This advantage lasts for 5 rounds.

Hit Me One More Time (Private until Safety Starts) - Rare

This advantage adds an additional vote towards you the next time you are up for elimination. If you survive elimination, gain safety for the amount of rounds equal to the amount of votes you recieved (maximum of four rounds of safety.) This advantage lasts for the entire game.

Kanye's Mic (Public) - Rare

Steal an advantage from another contestant. You must know the exact name of the advantage they have. This advantage lasts for five rounds.

I Wonder What She Thinks of Me (Private) - Rare

The next private advantage that is used on you, force it to be public. This advantage is automatically used after selecting it. This advantage lasts for eight rounds.

Unbreakable (I'm Safe) (Public) - Common

Gain safety for a round. This advantage lasts for one round. 

The Meat Dress (Public) - Uncommon

Nullify all advantages played against you this round. This advantage lasts for two rounds.

Get In Loser, We're Gaming (Private) - Rare

Use a separate advantage on yourself and an additional participant. This advantage can only be played if you have another advantage. This advantage lasts for five rounds.

It's Gonna Be A No From Me, Dawg (Private, turns Public After Use) - Uncommon

This advantage removes a vote from your total during the next elimination you face. This advantage goes into effect automatically after selecting it. This advantage lasts for five rounds.

Doctor Miami (Public) - Common

Change your artist for one round. This advantage lasts for five rounds.

Doctor Fisher (Public) - Rare

Change your artist for the entire game. This advantage lasts for five rounds.

Don't Call It A Comeback (Public) - Rare

Destroy all of your advantages. Return to the game. You must be eliminated from the game to use this advantage. You must have 2 advantages to use this advantage. This advantage lasts for ten rounds.

Trade Secrets (Private) - Rare

Trade an advantage with another player. Another participants must have this advantage for it to be used. Both participants must agree on the trade. This advantage lasts for eight rounds.

x2 (Private) - Rare

Double the amount of votes someone receives during an elimination. This advantage lasts for five rounds.

÷2 (Private) - Rare

Half the amount of votes someone receives during an elimination. This advantage last for five rounds.

Full Advantage List (aka the list I'll be submitting into the randomizer each round.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.