• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TruGemini

• Yvess

• Thanatos

• Julia Fox

bCq1NWg.jpg

@kipperskipper @Opulent @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @Thanatos @Samsom @touya kinomoto @wehavetostan @Luckitty @99sandthe2000s @DevonRoars@Galactic @CBC

@Yvess@dweebz @Speezy

Alright, let's get into these results!

For the category of Music Video, @Speezyhas declared the winner as...

Spoiler

ppl6jch.gif

Congrats Cardi B! Your sexy video entry granted you safety for the round and an advantage in the game! 

Please check your PM momentarily for more info. 

Due to this being the only category eligible for nominees, we needed two bottoms, and they are...

Spoiler

4w2yrjg.gif WlmiR8p.gif 

Sorry ladies, but you two will be facing off in elimination.

For the category of Fashion, all of you are safe, but @Yvesshas declared the winner as...

Spoiler

elIILW9.gif

Congrats Lana! Your racy fashion entry granted you a round of safety and an advantage in the game! Please check your PM momentarily for more information.

Ariana Grande has already won safety as a solo entrant for the category of Dance, congrats! 

The tentative elimination pool is:

Spoiler

4w2yrjg.gif

vs. 

Spoiler

vWWXnv2.gif

However, this could all change with advantages!

Advantage Holders, you will have 6 hours too use your advantages before voting opens.

Voting will begin at 8:30 PM EST.

Sidenote: I sincerely apologize for the delay. I'm going to have a talk with the judges in reference to schedules so that we can get results out as quickly and consistently as possible.

WZdCooT.jpg

Attention everyone, it's time to say goodbye to another player.

@kipperskipper @Opulent @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @Thanatos @Samsom @touya kinomoto @wehavetostan @Luckitty @99sandthe2000s @DevonRoars@Galactic @CBC

@Yvess@dweebz @Speezy

As you all know, tonight's vote would've been between Kylie Minogue and Grace Jones, however...

08Ds2XX.jpg

Kylie Minogue has used her advantage...

Spoiler

Unbreakable (I'm Safe), which grants one round of safety. 

Due to this, by default, we must say goodbye to...

Spoiler

vWWXnv2.gif

Grace, you have fought hard through this competition, after a strong run, your time has come to an end. Thank you so much for playing.

Let this be a warning to you all. With the number of you dwindling, and the amount of safety being increased, simply being in the bottom can and will send you home. 

It's time to start taking risks, and next round will put that aspect into full force. 

Round 11 begins soon.

Farewell to Ms. Grace who's delivered excellent submissions all season :monkey:

Rose In Grave GIF - Stewie Familyguy Rip - Discover & Share GIFs

5 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Farewell to Ms. Grace who's delivered excellent submissions all season :monkey:

Rose In Grave GIF - Stewie Familyguy Rip - Discover & Share GIFs

Thank you! I blame Speezy who has no taste 

oh nawwwwww miss Grace Jones :weeps:

1 hour ago, kipperskipper said:

Omg i cant believe i won :jonny:thanks legend @Yves:date2: goodluck bttm2

well deserved win Chihuahua king :kiss:

As aforementioned, risk taking is the theme of the round! Welcome to Round 11, Risky Business!

z6DqGah.jpg

@kipperskipper @Opulent @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @Thanatos 

@touya kinomoto @wehavetostan @Luckitty @99sandthe2000s @DevonRoars@Galactic @CBC

For Round Eleven, Risky Business, we want you to highlight the BIGGEST risks of your celebrities careers. 

These don't have to be inherently controversial, nor do they have to have been successful risks, but they do have to be something that stands out for them. 

This is similar to the Crackt round, but there is one MAJOR difference. This should not be completely out of character for your artist, nor something that's just batshit insane (yes, I'm talking to you Azealia), but it should be a deviation from their typical brand. Think along the lines of Kesha releasing Praying or Kelly Rowland releasing Dirty Laundry.

The categories are: 

Acting (judged by @dweebz) - Submit an acting clip that best represents the theme, Risky Business. 

Moment (judged by @Yvess) - Submit a moment in your artists career that best represents the theme, Risky Business. This is not to be a song, acting performance, or live musical performance. Short descriptions are required for this category.

Live Performance (judged by @Speezy) - Submit a live performance that best represents the theme, Risky Business. 

The Deadline for Round Eleven is February 17th, 8:30 PM EST. 

miss grace missing the legit round that's made for ha :'( 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.