Top Posters In This Topic

• TruGemini

• Yvess

• Thanatos

• Julia Fox

We ate and that’s period! 
:date3:

Oh we're safe? Fashion girlies did that :sistrens:

Many of yall did not understand the assignment.

Rihanna and Lana

I like how you guys did not just do opposite but you had a theme, “lust”, and made the juxtaposition of that. The only thing is that these songs are too similar. I mean, dark lust is being juxtaposed to… light lust? What the hell is light lust anyways?

Cardi B and Taylor Swift

Now this, is a stretch my love. I commend you for not going super obvious but I think it would have paid off a lot more if there was an obvious juxtaposition. Especially when these two characters juxtapose each other just by standing next to one another. What a missed opportunity for something really magical.

Bebe and Iggy

I mean, yall went obvious as obvious can be. But if half of your juxtaposition is going to be color and pale, at least make the color more in your face. It works, but it lacks creativity.

Beyonce and Katy

Work. You did what needed to be done. There is a CLEAR juxtaposition happening here and though it is obvious, I am still thinking of all the ways this works. Brilliantly done!

I stand behind what I said. :lakitu:

No one is bullying me this time!

2 hours ago, Samsom said:

This will be a double elimination?

Nope! 1 against 1 vote. 

Results coming in thirty minutes!

7 duos submitted their best Yin and Yang inspired entries, lets see who came up on top!

bCq1NWg.jpg

For the category of Music Video, @dweebz has declared the winners as...

Spoiler

HM8BT1x.gif mM8F1Dl.gif

Congrats Beyonce ( @Not Like The Movies) and Katy Perry ( @touya kinomoto) ! You Yin/Yang entry earned you safety in the game and an advantage! Check you PM's shortly for more information.

For the pair that didn't quite hit the mark, the two going into elimination are...

Spoiler

ppl6jch.gif TB843j8.gif

I'm sorry, Cardi B ( @wehavetostan) and Taylor Swift ( @Taylucifer), the two of you have landed in the bottom this week. 

For the category of Photoshoot, Azealia Banks ( @Thanatos) and Grace Jones ( @Samsom) have already been declared winners due to being solo entrants, congrats again! 

For the category of Fashion, you all already have earned yourselves safety. However, the two that @Yvesshas declared as winners are...

Spoiler

4w2yrjg.gif LTMCWbN.gif

Congrats Kylie ( @Psycho) and Ariana ( @DevonRoars), you two have earned an advantage in the game in addition to your safety! Check your PM's shortly for more info. 

With that, the tentative elimination pool is..

Spoiler

ppl6jch.gif

vs.

Spoiler

TB843j8.gif

However, this could all change with advantages! 

Advantage Holders, you have 6 hours to use your advantages. 

@Galactic @CBC @kipperskipper @Opulent @Luckitty @99sandthe2000s 

@Speezy

9 hours ago, TruGemini said:

7 duos submitted their best Yin and Yang inspired entries, lets see who came up on top!

bCq1NWg.jpg

For the category of Music Video, @dweebz has declared the winners as...

Reveal hidden contents

HM8BT1x.gif mM8F1Dl.gif

Congrats Beyonce ( @Not Like The Movies) and Katy Perry ( @touya kinomoto) ! You Yin/Yang entry earned you safety in the game and an advantage! Check you PM's shortly for more information.

For the pair that didn't quite hit the mark, the two going into elimination are...

Reveal hidden contents

ppl6jch.gif TB843j8.gif

I'm sorry, Cardi B ( @wehavetostan) and Taylor Swift ( @Taylucifer), the two of you have landed in the bottom this week. 

For the category of Photoshoot, Azealia Banks ( @Thanatos) and Grace Jones ( @Samsom) have already been declared winners due to being solo entrants, congrats again! 

For the category of Fashion, you all already have earned yourselves safety. However, the two that @Yvesshas declared as winners are...

Reveal hidden contents

4w2yrjg.gif LTMCWbN.gif

Congrats Kylie ( @Psycho) and Ariana ( @DevonRoars), you two have earned an advantage in the game in addition to your safety! Check your PM's shortly for more info. 

With that, the tentative elimination pool is..

Reveal hidden contents

ppl6jch.gif

vs.

Reveal hidden contents

TB843j8.gif

However, this could all change with advantages! 

Advantage Holders, you have 6 hours to use your advantages. 

@Galactic @CBC @kipperskipper @Opulent @Luckitty @99sandthe2000s 

@Speezy

The elimination pool is final. 

All elimination polls have been sent out. Non nominated players, please cast your votes for either Cardi B or Taylor Swift. 

The deadline is February 11th, 2022 at 2:30PM.

All votes have been cast. Let's see the results. 

@kipperskipper @Opulent @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @Thanatos @Samsom @touya kinomoto @wehavetostan @Luckitty @99sandthe2000s @DevonRoars @Taylucifer  @Galactic @CBC

WZdCooT.jpg

As you all know, there were only two people in the elimination pool, Cardi B and Taylor Swift. 

With only three votes cast against them, the following player will remain in the game another round...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

ppl6jch.gif

Belcalis, you have survived the elimination and will continue on in the game. Congrats!

Unfortunately, that means that with a grand total of nine votes against them, we will be saying goodbye to...

Spoiler

TB843j8.gif

Taylor, I'm sorry, but your redemption journey ends here. 

Thank you for playing and I hope you continue to follow the game.

Congrats to those of you still in the game! 

Round Ten is imminent.

Hint:

Spoiler

Pre-Order 333 Deluxe Edition by Tinashe. 

Edited by TruGemini

3 hours ago, Luckitty said:

round 10 theme is flopping? :duca: i'm gonna do so well

:lmao:

I’m excited to slay another week 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.