Represent S1 - WINNER REVEALED

TruGemini

You have to admit my run here was pretty iconic.

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TruGemini

• Yvess

• Thanatos

• Julia Fox

Welcome everyone, to Round Six of Represent! Things have been so serious lately, how about we lighten the mood?

Cfjy5pd.jpg

Welcome to Round Six, Crackt.

For the Crackt round, we want you to show us your greatest out of character moments. Those times where you had lost your cool, changed genres of music, or wore something people would never expect from you are what we are looking for. 

These don't have to be inherently positive, or negative, but they DO have to be out of character for your celebrity.

Your Pick One Categories for the Crackt Round are...

Social Media (judged by @dweebz) - Submit a social media post that best represents the theme, Crackt.

Music Video (judged by @Yvess) - Submit a music video that best represents the theme, Crackt. 

Fashion (judged by @Speezy) - Submit a fashion look that best represents the theme, Crackt. 

Entries are due by January 22nd, 2022 by 7PMEST. Deadlines must be asked for by 1PMEST.

Azealia has this round on lock :clap3:

Sent and slayed

i am taking a risk here but i am feeling quite confident about it... sent and slayed!

Grace has always been crazy and out of her mind so my entry is very risky tbh hope the judge like it enough to be safe and not go to the chop again 

I love my category!!!!

well the description says it all, just send music videos that are completely CRACKt but still FUN

samples:

tumblr_n8u6b61stN1r2x62yo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n8u6b61stN1r2x62yo2_250.gif

Hello Kitty

Girlfriend

Let's see just how much you all showed out.

qTz26R8.jpg

@Not Like The Movies @DevonRoars@Thanatos@Samsom  @Opulent@M a n o b a n@Overprotected

@touya kinomoto@kipperskipper@Luckitty@99sandthe2000s@PiecesOfYou@wehavetostan

Before we start...

82005e0116cc692ef98beae7a0bea4bce7ab4118

Zendaya has decided to use her advantage, Doctor Miami, and switch to...

Spoiler

ea9bad7f9b8356acef7ac0b21d28d5f285c700b0

Billie Eilish! Let's see what she bring to the table in Zendaya's place.

Social Media

Katy Perry

Katy's Twitter Lashings

I'm sending one of Katy's iconic old tweets. We know the Katy of today as a feminist, a staunch supporter of her fellow female artists. But back in the day, this ***** could be very nasty and so totally against other women especially towards her labelmate and friend, Sky Ferreira. Here are some of the tweets that prove it.

Billie Eilish

Billie's Vogue Interview

Notes on Crackt: Teen music sensation, grammy darling and poster girl for alternative pop, Billie Eilish sheds her layers in a dramatic and unexpected Vogue spread. Trading in her oversized Gucci apparel for designer lingerie and corsets she shows an unseen side of herself on her own terms. Billie has received her fair share of love and criticism for choosing to dress modestly while underage in addition to dealing with her own body insecurities. This 1950s pin-up inspired photo shoot was an opportunity to embrace her body, and womanhood as she steps into a more mature stage in her life, and career while taking control of her own narrative.

"Showing your body and showing your skin – or not – should not take any respect away from you". -Billie Eilish, Vogue 2021

hQOgzQH.png

Full Pictures

Bebe Rexha

Bebe's  Viral Instagram Live

Highlights:

7:50- 9:50

17:40-18:00

20:45-21:00

Ariana Grande

Ariana's Viral Licking Moment

Azealia Banks

RIP LUCIFER 2009 - 2020

B2kK93cCIAAZ6wM.jpg

TW: Creepy

Spoiler

In early 2021, Azealia Amanda Banks shocked the pop culture scene AGAIN. The first video showcases her digging up her dead cat Lucifer from its grave and the second video shows a boiling soup with bones and the actual skull of her dead cat.  This is what AB had to say to her haters : "Lucifer was an icon. He deserves to be preserved. You girls are not tough like me. You may indeed, kiss my witchy a**". This is a prime example of what someone should NOT post on social media and truly one of AB's most CRACKED moments in her career.

Lana Del Rey

Lana Del Rey- Question For The Culture

Lana Questions Culture & Culture Questions Lana — The Lexington Line

Music Video 

Kylie Minogue

Did It Again

In this video, Kylie plays 4 characters: Indie Kylie, Dance Kylie, Sex Kylie and Cute Kylie. As the video progresses these characters become more crackedT out and start fighting. The video is a clever response to journalists and critics who labelled Kylie constantly. 

Grace Jones

Seduction Surrender

Included on her album “Bulletproof Heart” Grace Jones made tribute of that song releasing a MV and including it on the 1986 film “VAMP” where she played the role of Katrina, a stripper and a vampire who loves to suck blood of tourists who are alone on the strip club. 

btw, Grace is always crazy and not that serious so I choose this MV because it maintained her essence but at the same time she showed something different yet groundbreaking -as usual- I’m talking about being sexual, scary, crazy and mysterious, a combo that people haven’t seen from Grace at that time.

Cardi B 

In both her music and her persona, Cardi B exudes a lot of confidence. Thus, "Be Careful", a song and video about being upset by her man's infidelity, was very unexpected from Cardi. What sets this song and music video apart from her other songs is her vulnerability. "Be Careful" is scornful and melancholic, unlike the majority of Cardi's music, which is boastful and confident.

HAIM

Christmas Wrapping (2020)

The hanukkah crack was strong!

Beyonce

7/11

Everyone knows Bey to be a perfectionist and people view her to be flawless. Therefore, the release of this video displayed to the general public a very different side to Bey that they have never seen before. In this music video, she is extremely carefree and is simply having loads of fun. She is dancing, drinking, having fun with friends and doing random and hilarious activities throughout the video, the video was shot on an iPhone and it added a very fun and relatable aspect to Bey's personality. The lyrics to the song are also quite random, witty and crackt, she is not taking herself seriously and this exemplifies the theme excellently. It's okay to do crazy fun sh*t with your friends and just live your life! 

Mariah Carey

Heartbreaker Remix 

I’m submitting this for the category because it was a video people didn’t expect from Mariah back in 1999. Her image became more sexual in 1997, but up until this point it had been a lot more subtle. In the Heartbreaker Remix video, she’s mostly naked, constantly shoving her titties at the camera, cat fighting her alter ego in a glass cage, and seductively washing a car in short shorts with Snoop Dogg in the driver’s seat, all things people were surprised to see. 

There was literally a MADTV skit back in the day called “Love Muffin” parodying the video and making Mariah out to be unhinged, with commentary added about her being “crazy now” and telling her to “put clothes on.” People saw the video as Mariah going full crackT.

Blackpink

Lovesick Girls 

This song and video is uniquely out of character for Blackpink. As a group, they usually have a very polished and confident persona. This is the first time where Blackpink fully let go of this and simply commit to the emotions of the song. This is also shown with certain visuals in the video, some of which I wouldn’t have imagined in a Blackpink video beforehand.

Fashion

Mariah Carey (Diana's Slipper Entry)

195cd340ad94ed1d5758b367e054dfdf.jpg

Billie Eilish

Billie's Vogue Interview

Notes on Crackt: Teen music sensation, grammy darling and poster girl for alternative pop, Billie Eilish sheds her layers in a dramatic and unexpected Vogue spread. Trading in her oversized Gucci apparel for designer lingerie and corsets she shows an unseen side of herself on her own terms. Billie has received her fair share of love and criticism for choosing to dress modestly while underage in addition to dealing with her own body insecurities. This 1950s pin-up inspired photo shoot was an opportunity to embrace her body, and womanhood as she steps into a more mature stage in her life, and career while taking control of her own narrative.

"Showing your body and showing your skin – or not – should not take any respect away from you". -Billie Eilish, Vogue 2021

hQOgzQH.png

Full Pictures

Edited by TruGemini

Sorry for the delay, computer died in the middle of making the post. 

Also, sorry for the formatting, discovered there is a way to actually make embedded videos centered now but I wanted to get the post up. It'll be fixed shortly.

Billie Eilish was such a missed opportunity for the fashion category. The Vogue photo shoot outfits are quite different from everything else she wore prior to the shoot and even after

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.