A rare contestant just like her fave :clap3:

52 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Someone had Selena Gomez and decided to do live performance… I-

:priceless:

2 hours ago, dweebz said:

Someone had Selena Gomez and decided to do live performance… I-

stoppppp MTE :deadbanana2: they set themselves up

4 hours ago, dweebz said:

@TruGeminifor the actors, can they be able to send in short scenes from movies that highlight the theme for live performance?

I hadn't thought about that, but I would be fine with that as long as it's a stage-play/live performance, as there are specific Acting categories in future rounds for theatrical performances.

My interview girlies :monkey:

chile what if I get 2 in my pool next round sksks

U1AU45j.jpg

It's time. The first elimination of Represent is now in process. 

Shortly, each voter will receive a private message with a link to the voting poll. There, you will cast your one vote for elimination.

Please do not share your password (fruit) given to you in your PM. 

The link to the poll is not to be shared with absolutely anyone in or outside of this game. If I found out that it was, you are eliminated.

Voting ends in 24 Hours, December 31st 2021 at 5:30 PM EST. Extensions can be granted within reason. 

@Not Like The Movies @DevonRoars@Thanatos@Samsom@Noah@Opulent@Acetone@M a n o b a n@Overprotected@Psycho@Kylie Jenner@beatinglikeadrum@touya kinomoto@JDC@selena_lavigne@kipperskipper@Luckitty@99sandthe2000s@PiecesOfYou@wehavetostan@DAP

Edited by TruGemini

34 minutes ago, Speezy said:

My interview girlies :monkey:

chile what if I get 2 in my pool next round sksks

Wanted to send an interview at first but I messed up with timing and idk how an interview is judged. Is it based on a really good moment or must the entire interview be a slay? A performance was just safe to get me by

Edited by CBC

All voting polls have now been sent, if you didn't receive one or have any issues with the poll, please reach out as soon as possible.

Also...

ATTENTION

I today realized I accidentally forgot to submit Bebe Rexha's entry for the Up and Coming round. Due to this being my mistake, she is being granted immunity for this round, but will not be able to vote. 

Apologies, it's my first game, so mistakes are bound to happen. However, I ensure that this will never happen again and I will put my best foot forward to make sure there are no mistakes going forward.

10 minutes ago, TruGemini said:

All voting polls have now been sent, if you didn't receive one or have any issues with the poll, please reach out as soon as possible.

Also...

ATTENTION

I today realized I accidentally forgot to submit Bebe Rexha's entry for the Up and Coming round. Due to this being my mistake, she is being granted immunity for this round, but will not be able to vote. 

Apologies, it's my first game, so mistakes are bound to happen. However, I ensure that this will never happen again and I will put my best foot forward to make sure there are no mistakes going forward.

Spoiler

Send her home!!

A generous host 

Poor Bebe indeed, dweebz missed the opportunity to praise ha entry :toofunny2:

10 hours ago, kipperskipper said:

save lana from elimination

Give me a high score on Colors and I save u luv 

12 hours ago, TruGemini said:

Also...

ATTENTION

you're doing a great job as a host dw

and thank you for the immunity :heart:

2016 gifs, bebe rexha gifs, mtv ema gifs

23 hours ago, TruGemini said:

U1AU45j.jpg

It's time. The first elimination of Represent is now in process. 

Shortly, each voter will receive a private message with a link to the voting poll. There, you will cast your one vote for elimination.

Please do not share your password (fruit) given to you in your PM. 

The link to the poll is not to be shared with absolutely anyone in or outside of this game. If I found out that it was, you are eliminated.

Voting ends in 24 Hours, December 31st 2021 at 5:30 PM EST. Extensions can be granted within reason. 

@Not Like The Movies @DevonRoars@Thanatos@Samsom@Noah@Opulent@Acetone@M a n o b a n@Overprotected@Psycho@Kylie Jenner@beatinglikeadrum@touya kinomoto@JDC@selena_lavigne@kipperskipper@Luckitty@99sandthe2000s@PiecesOfYou@wehavetostan@DAP

There are only 15 minutes left to vote! If you don’t vote, you will receive a minor penalty!

WZdCooT.jpg

Voting is over. Five of you were on the elimination ballot, all of you received votes, only four of you will proceed in this game. Let's begin. 

NOTE: Those who didn't vote and didn't notify me prior to the deadline will receive a penalty of an additional vote against them the next time they are nominated.

With only one vote against them, the following players are still in the game...

Spoiler

sG4PTVp.gif hAwOwms.gif elIILW9.gif

Angelina, Charlize, Lana, you all are still in the game and will move on to the next round.

Dua Lipa, Selena Gomez, you are the last two that remain. 11 votes are left, six is all it takes to be eliminated.

The player eliminated from the game, with a total of six votes against them, is...

Spoiler

wtbmHYb.gif

Selena, I'm sorry, but you received six votes against you in this elimination which is enough to send you home. 

Fortunately for you...your journey in this game is not over yet. 

Participants, let me introduce you to the first twist in Represent...The Hall of Fame.

pKUxOek.jpg

Every fallen star will have the chance to rise again. 

The eliminated players of the first six rounds will all go directly to the Hall of Fame, where you will continue to play the game each round.

You will privately submit entries of a specific bonus category for every single round until Round Six to build your portfolio.

When Round Six ends, the judges will view the portfolio of the eliminated players, and they will decide which two eliminated players return to the game.

During this time, you will not choose submission pools, vote, or be able to use advantages. 

So, welcome Selena Gomez, you are the first member of the Hall of Fame!

To all players still in the game, congratulations on making it to Round Two! 

However, don't think that the Hall of Fame being active means you all will have to work any less. 

From Round Two until Round Six, we will be alternating between single and double eliminations. Which means in the next four rounds, SIX players will be eliminated from the game. The easy days are over, things are about to get brutal.

Round Two, Statement Piece, begins shortly.

Edited by TruGemini

zQzFdaE.jpg

It's time to begin round two!

Last round, you showed us the start of your careers. This round, we want you all to make a STATEMENT. Show us why you deserve to continue in this competition and just how iconic you are. 

Your Statement Piece should be an iconic part of your artists career, no matter what type of submission it is. It should've had impact, it should've caused conversation, it should've been the moment of all moments.

Submission Pools

Music Video (judged by @Speezy) - Submit a music video that best represents the theme, Statement Piece.

or 

Photoshoot (judged by @Yvess) - Submit a professional photograph that best represents the theme, Photoshoot.

or 

Acting (judged by @dweebz) - Submit an acting clip that best represents the theme, Acting. 

Entries are due January 2nd, 2022 at 5:30 PM.

Submission Rules

Music Video - Your artist must be the primary artist of the music video. Segments of short films (Lemonade, Happier Than Ever, Evermore, etc.) are not categorized as Music Videos and are not eligible. 

Photoshoot - Candid (paparazzi) photos are not eligible. Your artists must be the primary model of the photo (group photoshoots are not allowed.)

Acting - Any clip from a theatrical or televised acting performance is allowed. If you cannot find a clip directly, send me the movie name and scene description and I will find it for you.

Edited by TruGemini

Hey all for Music Videos make sure the Statements in the videos are cohesive. I’d love that :gaycat1:

I Think of Childish Gambino - This Is America video 

sad to go. i thought the performance i picked really captured my artist perfectly with the signature dress, high energy, and pop/rock vibe and the vocals were pretty on point. but i didn't vote so whatevs. good luck with the game!!

Sad to see Selena go so soon. It's a shame they never got to fully Exploring the game available on spotify for streaming

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.