HDD: #1 Harry Styles 240k, #2 ZBB 152k, #5 Paramore 66k

Assassin

4 hours ago, Green said:

Poor Paramore. They didn't even mention their numbers :rip: 

:deadbanana:

Love the album though. I hope it sells decent numbers. 

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eternium

• MonsterNavy

• Penny.

• Assassin

ZBB numbers being comparable to Carrie Underwood’s Storyteller first week sales and outsold 2016 first week sales of Miranda Lambert, Florida Georgia Line and Blake Shelton’s albums:clap3:

Probably due to ticket bundles though. Still proud of them.:biggrin:

1 hour ago, Vespertine said:

Wait, how not know about this? :jonny: Let me get on that real quick. 

Harold :clap3: Well-deserved. Not sure why anyone expected him not to do way better than Zayn, though. He has always been the most popular of member of 1D, even since X-Factor. 

I hope SOTT doesn't stall on radio (looks like it might peak?) right now. He deserves a big hit + album sales longevity. 

Derek Dematopolis is the song of the year :heart2: 

12 hours ago, Idontcareaboutyou said:

Looks like $2.5 million was too optimistic. More like $1.7 million.

Still will make more than your Z-list Zayn though ^_^

the best member of 1D won

Harrys doing great. A lead single is about selling an album and letting people know what your sound is. Not just about a big smash. In that sense SOTT has been very successful in making Harrys transition to a more adult market. A market he is still winning over so this album could have legs. Unlike Zayn who went for the young trendy crowd and as such his album sank fast.

11 hours ago, Recordyear said:

ZBB numbers being comparable to Carrie Underwood’s Storyteller first week sales and outsold 2016 first week sales of Miranda Lambert, Florida Georgia Line and Blake Shelton’s albums:clap3:

Probably due to ticket bundles though. Still proud of them.:biggrin:

I'm not sure ticket bundles are responsible for Zac Brown Band's great numbers - their last album started with 228 SPS (214 pure sales). They are just great albums sellers. :clap3:

19 hours ago, Idontcareaboutyou said:

i dont think you understand how all that works?

B for effort on desperately trying to find a way to shade him tho, i guess :michael:

11 hours ago, Sporefan said:

Still will make more than your Z-list Zayn though ^_^

9 hours ago, Rentboy said:

Harrys doing great. A lead single is about selling an album and letting people know what your sound is. Not just about a big smash. In that sense SOTT has been very successful in making Harrys transition to a more adult market. A market he is still winning over so this album could have legs. Unlike Zayn who went for the young trendy crowd and as such his album sank fast.

I love tea :fan: 

On 5/13/2017 at 6:51 PM, Eternium said:

But what is AOTY The Bob's Burgers Music Album projected to launch with?

20 hours ago, Vespertine said:

Wait, how not know about this? :jonny: Let me get on that real quick. 

Harold :clap3: Well-deserved. Not sure why anyone expected him not to do way better than Zayn, though. He has always been the most popular of member of 1D, even since X-Factor. 

I hope SOTT doesn't stall on radio (looks like it might peak?) right now. He deserves a big hit + album sales longevity. 

Wait, Queen Linda and baby Gene are releasing an ALBUM? :jonny:

Are people really surprised his album sold more than Zayn? Harry's always been the most popular 1D member. Most of Zayn first single success was off the hype of him leaving first and the fact that his single had a more mainstream sound.

Edited by Mrs. Jay

On 13/5/2017 at 8:21 PM, Idontcareaboutyou said:

The fact you think that's "low" :ahh:

4 minutes ago, ABEL-o-matic said:

Wait, Queen Linda and baby Gene are releasing an ALBUM? :jonny:

It came out on Friday. Get in to it, sis!

great numbers for both!

Cool

What are Paramores predictions?

I hate 1D and all the singles from each one of them, but I like Sign of the Times.

Congrats :clap3:

Monday update:

Based on early reads, Harry Styles (Columbia) looks set for a chart debut in the range of 240-265k SPS, with 200-215k in album sales. Streams could be as high as 40-50 million.

Southern Ground's Zac Brown Band, meanwhile, looks to do 170-185k SPS, 165-175k album.

Harry :clap3: 

On 5/14/2017 at 10:09 AM, Rentboy said:

Well put :clap3: 'Ever Since New York' is what's going to anchor the album and give it the longevity aka the legs you're speaking about. 'Carolina' is also on standby waiting to smash. 

Updated with latest numbers. -10k for Harry.

Just now, Assassin said:

Updated with latest numbers. -10k for Harry.

But where are the numbers for Bob's Burgers? :biblio: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.