witness1.3 best of 2021 | SINGLES #5-1 | FINISHED!!

witness1.3

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• witness1.3

• Remmy

• TheWayWeWere

• dreamofyou

The Aces, Coldplay, Carly Rae Jepsen and Doja Cat :clap3:

Thank you for all the love on my countdown so far! I am about to be super busy the next week because I am traveling to go to PLAY and to visit my boyfriend (yes I know COVID but too much money invested in this trip not to go). I probably won't be able to respond and comment as much on other's countdowns, but i'll try to stay on track for mine!

Spoiler
On 12/24/2021 at 6:15 PM, dreamofyou said:

lorde top 25 serve:clap3:

in her flop year too :clap3:

On 12/24/2021 at 7:17 PM, Reverse Warholian said:

Allahsey :clap3:

IICHLIWP was the album we needed from her all along :clap3:

On 12/24/2021 at 8:22 PM, Legend E said:

Blue Banisters, Simple, Sweet & Smiling, IICHLIWP, COCC, Disco :clap3: 

good choices!

20 hours ago, Lazuli said:

unfortunate that the superior lana album is lower :mandown: (but yeah it was released later)

iichliwp, disco, daddy's home :clap3: 

Blue Bannies is better but it would be on top if it and COCC switched release dates.

19 hours ago, Remmy said:

Singles~ Both Aly & AJ deluxe tracks are bops :smitten: Wish they got music videos... You :jamming: Bouncin, Dance Magic, Please, Undo yesss those are the bops :sats: Power still getting so much love! As it should. || Albums~ Both Lana albums didn't really do it for me in full. Daddy's Home + In the Meantime had some cute moments. IICHL,IWP was a step up from Manic for sure! Ungodly Hour's deluxe was nice while Cape God's (my 2020 AOTY btw) surprisingly didn't impress me. The original tracklists are excellent though! ELIO's EP ahhhh :date: || Artists~ What a great set :clap3: Only not a fan of Doja and Little Mix. Kesha, Allie, Carly, Lorde are especially phenomenal :alexz:

These Aly & AJ tracks are really good but their best is yet to come!

16 hours ago, JGibson said:

Kelly + Coldplay + Christina + Rihanna + Tove Lo + Lorde + Halsey :heart:

15 hours ago, Sempiternal said:

Kesha + Kelly + Rihanna + Coldplay + Doja Cat + Little Mix + Tove Lo + Carly + Halsey + Selna + Xtina :clap:

great choices!!

13 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

Tove Lo :jonny5: i need new album NOW
Rihanna smashing without R9 :'( 

We need another Lady Wood + R9 is never happening lol

3 hours ago, Moonlightbae said:

love all of these except Allie X and The Aces :clap3:

omg you need to listen to The Aces, they're so good

46 minutes ago, Sunderland 4ever said:

The Aces, Coldplay, Carly Rae Jepsen and Doja Cat :clap3:

Carly slaying without an album in years yep

KMM, SYT Remix, Good Days, Mood Ring, CAIL, and Right Here :WAP:

WHEW this update ate

Love I'm Given + Cold Heart + Mood Ring + Solar Power + Cry About It Later + Mirror + coney island + no body, no crime :clap3:

kiss me more, ungodly hour, love i'm given, mood ring, solar power, good days, prisoner, no body no crime, coney island, dance floor darling, hallucinate, break my heart :jonny: so much good stuff! 

I prefer the original versions of Save Your Tears & CHARGER :gaycat3: It seems like I'm definitely alone with the latter since everyone is giving Charli credit. Love I'm Given, Cry About It Later, Mood Ring :eddie: no body, no crime :clap3: coney island is super underrated & Solar Power was too overhated! Right Here, Hallucinate, Break My Heart, Pressure, Burning Bridges, Mirror and Prisoner :katie2: Ungodly Hour yesss a banger since day one :sats:

Save your tears, Kiss me more, Mood ring :clap3:

THE TASTE :jonny: 

KMM could've been higher :fan: 

Ungodly Hour :alexz: nice to see it on another list besides mine :eli: 

Cold Heart :heart2: 

Mood Ring is such a VIBE
Prisoner is a bit low :fan:

Mirror above Burning Bridges :eli: love to see it

Pressure :katie2: 

Charger :jonny: 

nawt almost all songs on your list appering on mine too :jonny5: love you sis 

this update snapped! won't even name the songs cause I love all of them :clap3:

I love to see underrated bops like Right Here, Pressure and Burning Bridges here!

enjoy on your trip :heart2:

Kiss me more + save your tears + break my heart + no body no crime + burning bridges + prisoner +mood ring 

Better mistakes + positons + planet her :jonny5:

Such great albums 

Spoiler

22 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

KMM, SYT Remix, Good Days, Mood Ring, CAIL, and Right Here :WAP:

WHEW this update ate

Haha thank you!!!

18 hours ago, JGibson said:

Love I'm Given + Cold Heart + Mood Ring + Solar Power + Cry About It Later + Mirror + coney island + no body, no crime :clap3:

Love I'm Given appreciation :clap3:

9 hours ago, Lazuli said:

kiss me more, ungodly hour, love i'm given, mood ring, solar power, good days, prisoner, no body no crime, coney island, dance floor darling, hallucinate, break my heart :jonny: so much good stuff! 

Break My Hear#1

5 hours ago, Remmy said:

I prefer the original versions of Save Your Tears & CHARGER :gaycat3: It seems like I'm definitely alone with the latter since everyone is giving Charli credit. Love I'm Given, Cry About It Later, Mood Ring :eddie: no body, no crime :clap3: coney island is super underrated & Solar Power was too overhated! Right Here, Hallucinate, Break My Heart, Pressure, Burning Bridges, Mirror and Prisoner :katie2: Ungodly Hour yesss a banger since day one :sats:

I honestly discovered ELIO because of the Charli remix and I think a lot of other people did too, so that's probably why. I like Solar Power but can't help but think of a probiotic yogurt commercial when listening to it :rip:

5 hours ago, Mr. Loco said:

Save your tears, Kiss me more, Mood ring :clap3:

good choices!! :clap3:

5 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

THE TASTE :jonny: 

KMM could've been higher :fan: 

Ungodly Hour :alexz: nice to see it on another list besides mine :eli: 

Cold Heart :heart2: 

Mood Ring is such a VIBE
Prisoner is a bit low :fan:

Mirror above Burning Bridges :eli: love to see it

Pressure :katie2: 

Charger :jonny: 

nawt almost all songs on your list appering on mine too :jonny5: love you sis 

I agree with KMM being higher! It honestly peaked fast and then spent majority of it's 15 weeks in the #40-50 range on my chart.

Prisoner is a bit low because it spent 3 weeks at #1 in 2020 and none of those points counted in its 2021 chart run:coffee:

I liked the single cover you used for Ungodly Hour so much better lol

3 hours ago, D/X said:

Save Your Tears, Break My Heart, Mirror :katie2:

taste :clap3:

2 hours ago, Moonlightbae said:

this update snapped! won't even name the songs cause I love all of them :clap3:

I love to see underrated bops like Right Here, Pressure and Burning Bridges here!

enjoy on your trip :heart2:

Thank you so much!!!

HTE :heart2: full of growers to me

SOUR :clap3: 

omg, finally some love to Solar Power :'( 

Positions and Women In Music :jonny5: 

Friends in the Corner so high :eek: it was nice but I'm sure The Kick would destroy it 

HTE, positions, 333, Better Mistakes, Solar Power, Planet Her and SOUR :clap3:

I think I'm gonna check the album from The Aces as you recommended! the album cover is a slay :smitten:

WIM3 was cute, never cared much for HAIM before they dropped that. Positions... not really into ha :celestial5:  Friends In the Corner EP is Foxes' weakest project so far but it's still good and I love the 4 highlights (FITC/Kath/LNLY/Dance). Happier Than Ever & Solar Power :smile: 333 :clap3: Under My Influence yesss, love The Aces so much and I'm perched for the 3rd album.

I honestly discovered ELIO because of the Charli remix and I think a lot of other people did too, so that's probably why. I like Solar Power but can't help but think of a probiotic yogurt commercial when listening to it :rip:

Yeah I was thinking about that, I'm sure that was many people's introduction to her. Kiii :oh: I remember seeing a Twitter video that had some typical medication commercial voiceover playing over the music video and song, wish I could find it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.