witness1.3 best of 2021 | SINGLES #5-1 | FINISHED!!

witness1.3

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• witness1.3

• Remmy

• TheWayWeWere

• Alldeezy

dancing with the devil, smile, daises, future starts nowย :heart:

flowers for vases, screen violence, jubilee, 30, sling :jonny:ย so much good stuff already!ย 

30, trying not to think about it, screen violence, silk sonic, something for thee hotties all from decent to great :allears:

Julia album was pretty whatever, its funny how she is much more powerful when writing for others

I enjoyed Jubilee so much this year. :jonny5:

ย 

We have 30 in the same set. :clap:

Silk Chiffon starting the top 100 :smitten: MUNA serving excellence as usual! What's Your Pleasure?, Message In a Bottle, Piece of My Mind, Kathleen, omg even GLAM! wow so many serves :jonny5: Start Walking is a bop, way better than the other single she dropped. I also enjoy Easy On Me, Smile, Dancing with the Devil, Future Starts Now, You All Over Me, Stoned at the Nail Salon :clap3: || Sadly wasn't in love with FLOWERS for VASES, her debut was sooo much better. Charlotte EP, Music of the Spheres, 30 :smile: Mercury Act 1, =, The End of an Era were decent. An Evening with Silk Sonic, Spaceman, Screen Violence :date:

GaFx9Aw.png

Now it's time for The Top 50 artists, which is based simply on the amount of plays they receivedย in 2021. Here are the Top #50-35

Spoiler

0OUjpJl.png

VRUUDyl.png

j4jOfRF.png

lLtfzXH.png

mb5o3JS.png

Cq8UE7l.png

EBuxS3x.png

s9InPx1.png

ZXaAqOn.png

qNm0s79.png

0NS2vs4.png

qlmBY0I.png

qCISFNz.png

QZTOKaM.png

arq3pJB.png

iBRMoDu.png

ย 

Spoiler
22 hours ago, Legend E said:

Spaceman, Jubilee, Screen Violence, 30 wheww the taste

Japanese Breakfast and Chrvches were definitely some of my favorite musical discoveries this year!

20 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

NICO opening top 50 :alexz:ย 

BANG EP :jonny5: would've loved it to be longer :jonny2:ย 

TNTTAI :party: one of her best projects to dateย 

Undertone on NICO is so good....

14 hours ago, dreamofyou said:

30 & bang:clap3:

bang BANG

13 hours ago, Sempiternal said:

dancing with the devil, smile, daises, future starts nowย :heart:

the smile loveย :heart:

12 hours ago, Lazuli said:

flowers for vases, screen violence, jubilee, 30, sling :jonny:ย so much good stuff already!ย 

I will say Sling did grow on me a lot!

10 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

30, trying not to think about it, screen violence, silk sonic, something for thee hotties all from decent to great :allears:

Julia album was pretty whatever, its funny how she is much more powerful when writing for others

I didn't know she wrote for other artists, what is some other work she has done? Jubilee is the only thing I know so I thoroughly enjoyed it, guess I had nothing to compare it to

3 hours ago, Sunderland 4ever said:

I enjoyed Jubilee so much this year. :jonny5:

ย 

We have 30 in the same set. :clap:

I did too!

22 minutes ago, Remmy said:

Silk Chiffon starting the top 100 :smitten: MUNA serving excellence as usual! What's Your Pleasure?, Message In a Bottle, Piece of My Mind, Kathleen, omg even GLAM! wow so many serves :jonny5: Start Walking is a bop, way better than the other single she dropped. I also enjoy Easy On Me, Smile, Dancing with the Devil, Future Starts Now, You All Over Me, Stoned at the Nail Salon :clap3: || Sadly wasn't in love with FLOWERS for VASES, her debut was sooo much better. Charlotte EP, Music of the Spheres, 30 :smile: Mercury Act 1, =, The End of an Era were decent. An Evening with Silk Sonic, Spaceman, Screen Violence :date:

That Mood Swing song was.... not it

ย 

I enjoyed cupcakKe a few years ago but then she lost me :keir: HAIM and Alessia have some nice songs here and there :lakitu: Kim, Caroline, Tinashe, JoJo, Pedo's Wife, Bilie, Bey :clap3::clap3: My babies Troye + Foxes :date:

Alessia ate this year :clap3:

ย 

I absolutely love seeing BANG get all this praise :jonnycat:

ย 

Deja Vu :clap3:

Kimย  + Bebe + Ava + Jojo + Nicki + Beyonce :clap3:

Olivia Rodrigoย :eddie:

Billie + Bey + Olivia + JoJo + Bastille + Alessia + Haimย :clap3:

you have a LOT of plays :deadbanana:ย my #50 only has 126 plays

haim, troye, caroline, olivia, bey, billie :clap3:ย 

17 hours ago, witness1.3 said:

I didn't know she wrote for other artists, what is some other work she has done?

You didn't know Julia Michaels was writing a lot for other artists? She made tons of big songs! Main for Selena or Bieber, but she wrote songs on Britney's Glory, Demi's album, Zara's Poster Girl or even Dua's Pretty Please and Fever

HAIM, Alessia Cara, Olivia and Billie :clap:

Kim, Tinashe:clap3:

ย 

Jojo!ย :jonny5:

Troye really fell off for me personally.. I just haven't latched onto any of it

3 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

You didn't know Julia Michaels was writing a lot for other artists? She made tons of big songs! Main for Selena or Bieber, but she wrote songs on Britney's Glory, Demi's album, Zara's Poster Girl or even Dua's Pretty Please and Fever

OMG i misread your post I thought you said the jubilee album was pretty okay lmao. But yeah NICO is whatever i just really liked Undertone

my fave singles so far are Easy On Me, WYP?, Dancing with the Devil, Met Him Last Night, Talk About Love, Future Starts Now, deja vu and Stoned at the Nail Salonย :clap3:

I really enjoyed Not In Chronological Order, Spaceman, 30, Bang and trying not to think about it from the album list!

2he7BA1.png

Next installment of the Top Singles! Here are #80-61, let me know what your favorites are!

ย 

Spoiler

qzxWMKR.png

Jq4Ym01.png

GR3tXkG.png

cCVHcXg.png

d9otSbK.png

uFtgFbk.png

AEyXFua.png

V6BO2NO.png

CvaXfXB.png

lCNiQWi.png

qPDrXTp.png

3k8Fp3E.png

uhZKun6.png

2cNz5tW.png

SfFv03E.png

a9odjJP.png

7cwFtZb.png

9YsnlVm.png

GNdj5JR.png

4vCqefV.png

ย 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.