K.D.S. Best Of 2021 Countdown | #1 Movie & TV Show REVEALED

Kevin2803

Love queen Gaga but House of Gucci was sooo boring for the most part, it's sad that it was my big theater comeback. I watched Don't Breathe for the first time last year and loved it, although I don't even wanna bother with the sequel based on what i've heard. WandaVision yup yup a really great start to the MCU shows :clap3: Venom 2 was a mess nnn, I guess it was slightly better than the first one though. Black Widow :alexz3: Quite overhated! Gonna get into Eternals & Ghostbusters:AL sometime this month I believe. Ahh Cruella was so fun :heart: and The Mitchells vs. The Machines OMG here's the serve!!!! It's obviously still so early but I feel like it already has a spot in my top 20 films of the 2020s.

"West Side Story" just doesn't belong in 2021 and should've stayed in the 60's. I've not seen a more bland, basic and predictable story all year. It just feels so outdated. The racism is portrayed in the most basic "well, we are from different countries, so we just hate each other for no reason" kind of way. And the love story was so laughable. They literally danced ONE TIME in a very awkward way and they suddenly are madly in love? He literally does something very awful and her only reaction is to sleep with him. 

Oop :gaycat3::gaycat3: Oh that racism stuff sounds messy and outdated indeed. It's funny how some of the advertising I've seen tries to hide Ansel & all the reviews either barely mention him or say he was basic & one of the weakest parts. I've actually heard about that last part, too :oh:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kevin2803

• Brandon

• Alldeezy

• TheWayWeWere

Best TV Shows of 2021

(#1-#12)

Screenshot-20211230-124939-TV-Time

Best Movies of 2021 (Cinema)

Screenshot-20211228-140513-Letterboxd

REPLIES

Spoiler
22 hours ago, Sempiternal said:

havent seen any of these ones sadly :dancehall:

Well, you can still catch up :oh:

20 hours ago, Insanity said:

Are you copying all my shows?  Lone Star, 911, Stargirl, Dynasty, Nancy Drew, Cruel Summer, Ginne & Georgia.  I feel like we watch all the same things lol

I have only see Cruella and Love and Monsters on  your movies list  

We probably just have both good taste :oh:

20 hours ago, Insanity said:

Because of the fainting? I read this about every controversial horror movie. I also saw news about people fainting at the Joker premiere. I wouldn't take it that serious. 

19 hours ago, Green said:

I wanna see No Time To Die and The Father from the movies list

It was my first Bond movies and exactly what i expected it to be. The Father was great.

15 hours ago, Remmy said:

Love queen Gaga but House of Gucci was sooo boring for the most part, it's sad that it was my big theater comeback. I watched Don't Breathe for the first time last year and loved it, although I don't even wanna bother with the sequel based on what i've heard. WandaVision yup yup a really great start to the MCU shows :clap3: Venom 2 was a mess nnn, I guess it was slightly better than the first one though. Black Widow :alexz3: Quite overhated! Gonna get into Eternals & Ghostbusters:AL sometime this month I believe. Ahh Cruella was so fun :heart: and The Mitchells vs. The Machines OMG here's the serve!!!! It's obviously still so early but I feel like it already has a spot in my top 20 films of the 2020s.

Oop :gaycat3::gaycat3: Oh that racism stuff sounds messy and outdated indeed. It's funny how some of the advertising I've seen tries to hide Ansel & all the reviews either barely mention him or say he was basic & one of the weakest parts. I've actually heard about that last part, too :oh:

House of Gucci was waaaaay too long. But Lady Gaga was great in it,

I love The Mitchells VS. The Machines. I switched between sobbing and manically laughing right from the start.

31 minutes ago, Kevin2803 said:

Best TV Shows of 2021

(#1-#12)

Screenshot-20211230-124939-TV-Time

Best Movies of 2021 (Cinema)

Screenshot-20211228-140513-Letterboxd

REPLIES

Hide contents

Well, you can still catch up :oh:

We probably just have both good taste :oh:

Because of the fainting? I read this about every controversial horror movie. I also saw news about people fainting at the Joker premiere. I wouldn't take it that serious. 

It was my first Bond movies and exactly what i expected it to be. The Father was great.

House of Gucci was waaaaay too long. But Lady Gaga was great in it,

I love The Mitchells VS. The Machines. I switched between sobbing and manically laughing right from the start.

S&L, Legends, Bold Type, Victor :clap3:

I never got to see season 2 of why women kill i liked so tho

Don't Look Up and Free Guy :clap3:

I haven't seen many movies in 2021

Hawkeye was a cute show, but #2 oh wow! Hailee her impact :gaycat4: || Ron's Gone Wrong & Free Guy were both alright, started good and then lost their spark along the way. Still gotta watch Encanto and Don't Look Up ASAP. Shang-Chi, Spider-Man & The Suicide Squad all in a row - love that! :party::party: Promising Young Woman is a solid choice for #1, one of the few new releases I watched for a 2nd time last year. Carey snapped in that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.