Avril Lavigne - ‘Love Sux’

Blankspace2010

16 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Now that I look the track list add more collabs, interludes & songs, it’s sooo easy to manipulate streaming numbers 

I don’t want a 3-5 week charting like many albums this year 

Anyway time to reveal the album date 

It's not that "easy" to manipulate charts. Avril doesn't have that kind of traction or pull to chart long regardless of what she does right now, album could be 90 songs long and that wouldn't make her go from charting 4 weeks to charting 20. Focus should only be on making the best possible album that makes her and the fans happy, also to take the  chance of all her recent industry praise to solidify her legacy.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blankspace2010

• Cutthroat

• ProudLBS

• Ampersand13

6 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Ehm no thank you. We want a good solid piece of work not a manipulative manufactured attempt at charting high. 

I agree but she basically said she had more than 2 albums ready 

Also I bet that any type of artist let’s say a Halsey, 5sos etc will agree to collab with her, But I guess the album Is ready so no more collabs 

I need to be 16 tracks at least 

2 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

It's not that "easy" to manipulate charts. Avril doesn't have that kind of traction or pull to chart long regardless of what she does right now, album could be 90 songs long and that wouldn't make her go from charting 4 weeks to charting 20. Focus should only be on making the best possible album that makes her and the fans happy, also to take the  chance of all her recent industry praise to solidify her legacy.

I need a 5 organic chart run 

then a comeback for 1 or 2 weeks when she release vinyl  :gaycat1:

Just now, Ivan_brit said:

Also I bet that any type of artist let’s say a Halsey, 5sos etc will agree to collab with her, But I guess the album Is ready so no more collabs 

The vinyl is coming alongside the album, cause it was on production months ago. Thanks Ed Sheeran for spilling that on an interview :bibliahh: (he said his album was pressed at the same time as Avril's).

6 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

The vinyl is coming alongside the album, cause it was on production months ago. Thanks Ed Sheeran for spilling that on an interview :bibliahh: (he said his album was pressed at the same time as Avril's).

I won’t be surprised if they don’t, specially if the album cover was shoot during the same days as they film the Bite Me video 👀

8 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

I won’t be surprised if they don’t, specially if the album cover was shoot during the same days as they film the Bite Me video 👀

What takes the longest for vinyl production is the music, sleeves can be made as last minute rush.

32 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

No he said his was produced alongside ABBA’s :rip:

The Original Pop Rock Queen is here moved Good 4 U, abcdefu, happier than ever

50 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Girl don’t be daft. The GP who aren’t 14 know who Mark Hoppus is. He was a big celeb back in the day. 

Sure :rip: 

12 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

No he said his was produced alongside ABBA’s :rip:

His damn accent :rip:

16 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

His damn accent :rip:

No I know, we all freaked out thinking he said Avril but alas :dancehall3:

Where did you get that album cover info? Sounds like a mess already hope it’s not true. 

Just now, DavidSMateus said:

Where did you get that album cover info? Sounds like a mess already hope it’s not true. 

an insider posted about it in the single thread

8 hours ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Album Cover; red background with Avril wearing a black skirt and holding black balloons. 

9b29ca52-8b2f-4136-a530-fb2b73843bc9-avr

Album Title: BITE ME

Tracklist 

1. Bite Me

2. Bois Lie ft. Machine Gun Kelly

3. Cannonball

4. F.U.

5. Love Sux

6. Dare You to Love Me

7. Kiss Me Like the World is Ending

8. Avalanche

9. Break of a Heart

10. Love it When You Hate Me ft. Blackbear

11. Deja Vu
12. Mark’s Song Ft. Mark Hoppus

(Revealed in Bite Me music video)

RELEASE DATE: February 2022

(Confirmed by Avril in recent interviews)

2nd single January 2022

(Confirmed by Avril in recent interviews)

I kind of would've preferred Mother Fucking Princess as the album but Bite Me will do. 

I do have an issue with these songs not making the tracklist? Hopefully in the deluxe?

Joker
Me, Myself, I
Hellelujah
Californ Yeah featuring Mod Sun
Burn Out
Pity Party
Eternally
Dancing with a Hurricane 
To Fall in Love 
Take My Breath
Another Tattoo featuring Nicki Minaj

8 hours ago, Baby Blue said:

not Californyeah! and Dancing With a Hurricane getting scrapped :rip: those sounded promising

I can see them making Californyeah a single to promote deluxe which better happen 

8 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Deluxe edition incoming :jonny5:

This better happen especially with her saying that she has enough material for 2 albums. I don't want to wait so long for her next album. 

8 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

I hope she collabs with WILLOW again for a song on the deluxe

Not when she can pick from the likes of Pink, Kelly Clarkson, Demi Lovato, Halsey, Billie Eillish and Yungblood being right there! 

8 hours ago, Cherish said:

I love and admire Avril for Head Above Water but god was it an awful album. I sure hope this album is good.

It wasn't THAT bad. Just half baked. Fly, Head Above Water, 
Tell Me It's Over, Dumb Blonde featuring Nicki Minaj, I Fell In Love With The Devil, It Was In Me, Birdie,
Souvenir and Crush are all solid tracks.

8 hours ago, Squall said:

Mark Hoppus & blackbear

She didn't want to announce the collabs to keep the surprise and no shade but who knows them exactly? :skull: 

blackbear is actually really popular 

7 hours ago, Blankspace2010 said:

The above Tracklist in the OP is the complete final Tracklist. 

We better get a deluxe 

4 hours ago, Sr.lee said:

Rumors that the deluxe version has 2 more new songs.

What in the actual fuck?! Ho better give us 18 tracks and a follow up album in 2024

1 hour ago, Popboi. said:

This times a million 

1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

Same i want a few new tracks for the deluxe and for her to drop the second album worth of material not too long after like maybe the year after that

40 minutes ago, musredoblado said:

The Original Pop Rock Queen is here moved Good 4 U, abcdefu, happier than ever

An Olivia and Billie collab needs to happen asap

I wonder why this heaux never releases deluxe editions when we know she has more than enough material to? I am still hoping we at least get a Target edition with extra songs and by extra songs I don’t mean acoustic versions. :jonny5:

Edited by Mystic Falls

1 hour ago, Mystic Falls said:

I wonder why this heaux never releases deluxe editions when we know she has more than enough material to? I am still hoping we at least get a Target edition with extra songs and by extra songs I don’t mean acoustic versions. :jonny5:

This! I'm only gonna be ok with this being all that we get if we get another follow up album sooner rather than later.

5 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

I kind of would've preferred Mother Fucking Princess as the album but Bite Me will do. 

I do have an issue with these songs not making the tracklist? Hopefully in the deluxe?

Joker
Me, Myself, I
Hellelujah
Californ Yeah featuring Mod Sun
Burn Out
Pity Party
Eternally
Dancing with a Hurricane 
To Fall in Love 
Take My Breath
Another Tattoo featuring Nicki Minaj

hoping that some of them will appear in the deluxe 

1 hour ago, FAN said:

As if we need another Nicki collab :deadvision:

Maybe she'll help Nicki chart 😇 

1 hour ago, sam.teas said:

hoping that some of them will appear in the deluxe 

Joker, CalifornYeah and Dancing With A Hurricane not making it is sus. Especially considering one is a collab with Mod Sun.

8 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Do you have video link?

12 hours ago, Popboi. said:

It's so true. It's so wrong that we think she can find chart success coz she's at the point of her career that it's very rare situation for any artist to come back to the top. She's very lucky cause she had 3 huge eras. Million artists couldn't even have one.  

21 hours ago, Baby Blue said:

not Californyeah! and Dancing With a Hurricane getting scrapped :rip: those sounded promising

I think they may be on the final tracklist. I liked those titles too. Also, I hope we don't get only 12 this time around.

I wonder about the Youngblud collab as well