Mr. Blue_Shirt's Best of 2021 | FINISHED!

Mr. Blue_Shirt

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Blue_Shirt

• Tinashegrande6

• Legend E

• Sunderland 4ever

Missed out but scrolling through and there's a bunch of good stuff all around :jonny:

Meant to check out BROCKHAMPTON but totally missed it, that and KOL. Definitely will find the time to give it a listen and see if I like anything!

Loser Lover was SO acclaimed by TXT stans, but I don't feel it :cries: Eternity and blue hour were both some of my favorite projects of 2020, but the whole Freeze era was a miss for me idk.

Cold Heart classic yup!

Bite Me doesn't do much for me, but it's cute to see her come back to this sound!

EXO popping up again...okay FINE I'm going to stream EXO are you happy. :jonny5:

Love that TXT got a mention here, and yet I wish I loved that song. Alas... :!ohno: 

brutal slaps but I kinda use it less now than I did when it came out, didn't like Cold Heart at first but then it hit me, amazing song :clap3: and Bite Me was fun and a great comeback but I kinda forgot about it quickly, can't wait for the album though:WAP:

Don't Fight The Feeling was an alright release from them, I feel like EXO's albums used to be really good but the past few years have been up and down :mandown:

Brockhampton's album was actually pretty good :jamming: the pop rock bops ahhh Loser and brutal are great :jonny5:

Bite Me is more promising than the music she was serving in head above water so that's good for her. 

Bite Me + brutal + Cold Heart :clap3:

Agree re: Danny album, I kinda hated the Boingy songs initially but now they just make me laugh so much I have to love them. That Kings of Leon album was an NFT...? :biblio:

I'll give you Brutal even tho I mostly hate the album, but those rock songs were the best ones from the album. Not Kurt Kodrigo dskldhjslhds. 

Bite Me & Brutal :clap3:

I may listen to SOUR one day, not opposed to it but I think the hype pulled me away.

brutal :clap3: the parallel parking line is genius, queen of intergenerational relatability! 

mm bite me and cold heart are cute ! 

I don't really like Kings of Leon new album, it just didn't hit me :gaycat6:

Brutal and Cold Heart :worship2:

Still not a fan of Olivia's music yet but brutal has some cute moments, just not into the WHOLE track. Bite Me :jamming: Needed a bit of time to grow on me, now it's enjoyable.

We love a reincarnation of Kurt Cobain in 2021 :clap3:

:toofunny2:

Cold Heart is the best here. Brutal is cute. Bite Me is a choice

Spoiler
On 12/15/2021 at 12:09 AM, Tinashegrande6 said:

Brutal is a fun shouty sing along moment (I can parallel park oop :mandown:)

Bite me is pretty decent, but the aaahhh yeeaah part got old quite quickly for me. If she'd taken that out the song would be great.

I never really understood the Cold Heart love (partly because I don't like Elton) but Dua praise is Dua praise :clap3:

Not you showing off to my untalented ass like that. Rude.

For me that part is catciest of the of the song. It reminds of that What The Hell for some reason nnn

On 12/15/2021 at 1:02 AM, TheWayWeWere said:

Brutal hits HARD :jonny2:

Cold Heart Issa collab I never knew I wanted in my life :jonny:

On 12/15/2021 at 2:24 AM, Pink Matter said:

Missed out but scrolling through and there's a bunch of good stuff all around :jonny:

On 12/15/2021 at 5:19 AM, luckystrike said:

brutal slaps but I kinda use it less now than I did when it came out, didn't like Cold Heart at first but then it hit me, amazing song :clap3: and Bite Me was fun and a great comeback but I kinda forgot about it quickly, can't wait for the album though:WAP:

On 12/15/2021 at 11:13 AM, JGibson said:

Bite Me + brutal + Cold Heart :clap3:

10 hours ago, Legend E said:

:toofunny2:

Cold Heart is the best here. Brutal is cute. Bite Me is a choice

YES you guys better stan CH hard! #ThankYouDua

On 12/15/2021 at 2:55 AM, KasioKas said:

Meant to check out BROCKHAMPTON but totally missed it, that and KOL. Definitely will find the time to give it a listen and see if I like anything!

YES you should fefinitly check them out especially their first 3 albums. It's soo good :jonny5:

On 12/15/2021 at 3:00 AM, BlackoutZone said:

Loser Lover was SO acclaimed by TXT stans, but I don't feel it :cries: Eternity and blue hour were both some of my favorite projects of 2020, but the whole Freeze era was a miss for me idk.

Cold Heart classic yup!

Bite Me doesn't do much for me, but it's cute to see her come back to this sound!

I feel like the song was well receive because of the pop/rock sounds is currently is the trendiest genre now And they will eat it up as long as the guys look good doing it oop

They better go back to doing the Boy with Luv but better type of music again. This is just phase!

On 12/15/2021 at 4:39 AM, Hug said:

EXO popping up again...okay FINE I'm going to stream EXO are you happy. :jonny5:

Love that TXT got a mention here, and yet I wish I loved that song. Alas... :!ohno: 

YES i hope you will be blessed with the Kai and colleagues discography :jonny5:I know i am

On 12/15/2021 at 6:11 AM, kiiwii said:

yas at harlecore :clap3: was a pretty fun album. car song & piano song are a mess, but they're both so catchy 

The album serving mid to late 90s chaotic eurodance music that i realy love. #ThankYouMCBoing :jonny5:

On 12/15/2021 at 7:10 AM, K$Ellie said:

Don't Fight The Feeling was an alright release from them, I feel like EXO's albums used to be really good but the past few years have been up and down :mandown:

Brockhampton's album was actually pretty good :jamming: the pop rock bops ahhh Loser and brutal are great :jonny5:

The music has been questionable it's because Suho isn't there and not carrying the group since debut. When Daddy comes back from the military it's over for the boy groups :jonny5:

On 12/15/2021 at 8:00 AM, Tom Vercetti said:

Bite Me is more promising than the music she was serving in head above water so that's good for her. 

TASTE. Bringing back what she's left of on TBDT & Goodbye Lullaby is really exciting for sure :jonny5:

On 12/15/2021 at 11:45 AM, Ewan Chaos said:

Agree re: Danny album, I kinda hated the Boingy songs initially but now they just make me laugh so much I have to love them. That Kings of Leon album was an NFT...? :biblio:

I'll give you Brutal even tho I mostly hate the album, but those rock songs were the best ones from the album. Not Kurt Kodrigo dskldhjslhds. 

YES LMAO the fact that i know about this album's existance because of notification news on my google app :ahh:

I swaer to god if my faves ever done this shit i would unstan them HARD

On 12/15/2021 at 5:53 PM, MP2K said:

I may listen to SOUR one day, not opposed to it but I think the hype pulled me away.

Honestly SOUR is a good album but i feel like you should lower your expectation of it :dies: It's not as excellent as the media making out to be nnn

On 12/15/2021 at 7:48 PM, Lazuli said:

brutal :clap3: the parallel parking line is genius, queen of intergenerational relatability! 

mm bite me and cold heart are cute ! 

Serously! it kinda makes me want to practice parallel parking :jonny5:

22 hours ago, Cloröx said:

I don't really like Kings of Leon new album, it just didn't hit me :gaycat6:

And it's okay. It's what they deserves after selling this album as an NFT :gaycat6:

19 hours ago, Remmy said:

Still not a fan of Olivia's music yet but brutal has some cute moments, just not into the WHOLE track. Bite Me :jamming: Needed a bit of time to grow on me, now it's enjoyable.

Bite Me is a grower for sure! I hope the upcoming album won't be dissapointing though *Flashabck to Head Above Water*

On 12/15/2021 at 1:16 AM, dreamofyou said:

brutal:WAP:

i never got around to listening to cold heart:eli:

On 12/15/2021 at 12:08 PM, Sempiternal said:

Bite Me & Brutal :clap3:

20 hours ago, Sunderland 4ever said:

Brutal and Cold Heart :worship2:

On 12/15/2021 at 12:41 AM, rvx said:

Kiss Me More :clap3:

Massive bops TASTE :clap3:

Thank you all for the comments. I haven't update the list for a while but now i have no choice but to double updates for couple of days

It's what my dumbass self deserves!

renezhuo-aespa.gif

qvBEes7.png

zxeKTmb.png

85. Californian Soil - London Grammar

london-grammar-californian-soil-Cover-Art.jpg

(April 16, 2021)

Not gonna lie, this album bores me to death when i listened to the first five tracks of the album. But when 'How Does It Feels' started playing, i was hyped up and my attention span turned to 100% real quick

After a couple of re-listen, this whole project it's better than I thought it would be. It isn't going to be seen as a revelation or huge step forward for the band, but it's the blend of what they have offered pretty nicely

Top 3: How Does It Feel, Lose Your Head & Call Your Friends

Spotify // Apple Music // Youtube

84. 1/6 - SUNMI

%EC%84%A0%EB%AF%B8-sunmi-6%EB%B6%84%EC%9D%981-1_6-Cover-Art.jpg

(August 6, 2021)

I really don't even know what to say because of how much I like this EP. Sure it's not perfect in any way and it's not as cohesive as her previous EP 'WARNING', but this one is fun, bright and so much fun to listen and i'm pretty sure that non-Kpop fans would enjoy this very much

Also You can't sit with us and the rap part it's not as bad as people making out to be. They just don't get it and i feel bad for them

Top 3: 6/1, SUNNY & Narcissism

83. STEREOTYPE - STAYC

stayc-stereotype-Cover-Art.jpg

(September 6, 2021)

Comparing this EP to ASAP, the later is the best one in terms of quality. But when it comes to replayability, this one takes the cake for me

The title track is giving me ASAP but the are in senior in high school vibes and it's really nice to hear it on repeat actually. The b-sides are all good as well. From the guitar ballad (that made me tear up lmao), to summer-ish pretty girls music, to cheesy mid-tempo ballad as the closer track, each 4 songs bring a new touch of joy to this EP

There's a lot of improvement for their music of course but it's really hard to follow up to the acclaim debut singles of the past decade that is "SO BAD". The way Black Eyed Pilseung really set them up like this wow

Top 3: Well all the 4 tracks are my top songs of this EP

82. Life Support - Madison Beer

madison-beer-life-support-Cover-Art.png

(February 26, 2021)

After so many years of releasing singles and struggle to put out a full lenght album, She finally released her first ever album this year and it's actually not a bad debut album per-se

This album has dark undertones into it and she also manages further my expectation by delivering some good tracks in here. I can't wait for what she has to offer for MB2 in the future since her possibly-not scrapped lead single 'Reckless' is good (and it was kinda a big hit in my country)

Also I kinda scream when she sampled 'Rick and Morty' on 'Homesick' because i wasn't expecting that :ahh: Now i'm excited what she's going to sample next, 'Avatar: The Last Airbender'?

Top 3: Baby, Effortlessly & BOYSHIT

81. I AM ME. - Weki Meki

%EC%9C%84%ED%82%A4%EB%AF%B8%ED%82%A4-weki-meki-i-am-me-Cover-Art.jpg

(November 18, 2021)

Weki Meki copied IZ*ONE style and music after they disband is such a power move from them (even though IZ*ONE last album is much better than this oop) 

Even though i'm not a huge fan of them, but this EP makes me appreciate their music even more. They delivered very bright and filled with bops on this one. And please streams and buy the album if you like it and keep the girls from disband #ad

Top 3: Luminous, Who Am I & Siesta

kEio1ka.png

zxeKTmb.png

85. Up - Cardi B

cardi-b-up-Cover-Art.png

(February 5, 2021)

You know what, i don't trust people who doesn't like this song. If you don't slightly bopping to this then what are we doing here?

BROKE BOYS DON'T DESERVES NO PUSSY (I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT!)

84. Girl Like Me (feat. H.E.R.) - Jazmine Sullivan

jazmine-sullivan-girl-like-me-Cover-Art.jpg

(January 6, 2021)

from the EP Heaux Tales

This song has such a calming feeling into it and i'm so happy this song exsist. Sorry Shakira i love you but this one is the better 'Girl Like Me'

83. Look What You've Done - Zara Larsson

zara-larsson-look-what-youve-done-Cover-Art.jpg

(February 22, 2021)

from the album Poster Girl

This is the sequel and the gayest sister of 'Symphony' and this deserves so much success than that song. I don't make the rules

#FuckCleanBandit

82. The Bandit - Kings of Leon

kings-of-leon-the-bandit-100_000-people-Cover-Art.jpg

(January 7, 2021)

from the album When You See Yourself

Kings of Leon finally released a good music? one of the biggest plot twist of this year... kinda

I already reviewed their album on previous page so i don't have anything else to say lmao

81. Weekend - TAEYEON

%ED%83%9C%EC%97%B0-taeyeon-weekend-Cover-Art.jpg

(July 6, 2021)

Doja already make an impact on the Industry and this song is one of the example of it. TAEYEON finally released something fun, something for the summertime winter time, something for the girls to get ready and party to

But you will never be as a good rapper as Doja though. Give it up Deelishis...

Up has two cute lines (the one you mentioned and the hook). Everything else sucks tbh :sistrens: 

Girl Like Me is a nice closer and I totally agree. The live version so good :clap3: 

1 hour ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

#FuckCleanBandit

Words to live by :clap3:

Up is a fun little bop and the video was great! Girl Like Me also very good. H.E.R. really seems to shine on collabs now that I think about it.

London Grammar album was cute, need to revisit too

SUNMI legend, the rap part in YCSWU - you GET it :WAP:

STAYC are objectively really good, but I can't get into them :weeps: SO BAD, Stereotype, ASAP all seem great on paper, but I can't get hooked on any of them..

Weki Meki also cute!

UP was idk.. Look What You've Done is so Clean Bandit indeed lmao

Weekend is gorgeous, but I definitely don't want her to challenge Doja on rapping :mandown:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.