Mr. Blue_Shirt's Best of 2021 | FINISHED!

Mr. Blue_Shirt

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Blue_Shirt

• Tinashegrande6

• Legend E

• TheWayWeWere

Spoiler
11 hours ago, Sempiternal said:

24kgolden :clap:

11 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

I don’t know any of these songs, lemme wait for the next update:sleigh:

49 minutes ago, Lazuli said:

idk these songs :chick2:

The next update is here y'all :santa:

9 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

I hope Oh My God becomes a hit :'( 

Peace and Offerings :jonny: I'm so glad she's back, and it's so much better than Honey

Oh My God will always be famous :gaycat6:

Yeah i agree, i feel like Honey feels very DJ collab album that no one asks for. Truly a step down from Little Red

7 hours ago, Legend E said:

Ah yes Teatro d'Ira - Vol. I (the 24kGoldn version) :clap3: 

Zitti e Buoni remains their best song, I think the two other pics could've been better (e.g. Coraline and For Your Love)

SCREAM i didn't know i copied the wrong spreadsheets :deadbanana4:

At first i put For Your Love but there's something that La paura del buio and Damiano's singing Italian makes me hot for some reasons :gaycat6:

Bumb the update for this page

11 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

qvBEes7.png

9pAmSsY.png

100. El Dorado - 24kGoldn

24kgoldn-el-dorado-Cover-Art.jpg

(March 26, 2021)

99. Bambi - BAEKHYUN

Baekhyun_-_Bambi.png

(March 30, 2021)

98. Peace and Offerings - Katy B

Katy_B_-_Peace_and_Offerings.png

(November 5, 2021)

97. FUTURE PAST - Duran Duran

Duran_Duran_-_Future_Past.png

(October 22, 2021)

96. Teatro d'ira: Vol. I - Måneskin

M%C3%A5neskin_-_Teatro_d'ira_Vol._1.png

(March 19, 2021)

kEio1ka.png

9pAmSsY.png

100. I Bet You Think About Me (feat. Chris Stapleton) - Taylor Swift

taylor-swift-red-taylors-version-Cover-Art.jpg

(November 15, 2021)

from the album Red (Taylor's Version)

I love when Taylor being petty... sometimes and honestly i like when she go back to her roots on this one especially with Chris Stapleton as her background singer

Spotify // Apple Music // Youtube

99. Woman - Doja Cat

doja-cat-planet-her-Cover-Art.jpg

(October 1, 2021)

from the album Planet Her

This song is so catchy and her rap in the 2nd verse truly elevates this song even further. Even though it's being overplayed by me but it still makes me want to be someone's woman

98. Better - BoA

boa-better-Cover-Art.jpg

(December 1, 2020)

from the album Better

Queen of K-Pop is back! :jonny5:

Well technically this was released December last year but her serving c*nt with amazing choreo like it's her course meal never fails to amazed me

#BoAPavedTheWay

97. Last Train Home - John Mayer

john-mayer-last-train-home-Cover-Art.jpg

(June 4, 2021)

from the album Sob Rock

Did... John Mayer just copy Africa?? Toto better sue his ass!

But in all seriousness, i'm really loving this 80s soft rock vibe he’s going for here. And Maren Morris as the guest vocal in the end is the cherry on top of this. But why he didn't credited her as a featuring artist though? Taylor would never!

96. justified - Kacey Musgraves

kacey-musgraves-justified-Cover-Art.png

(August 27, 2021)

from the album Star-Crossed

This is a grower. And i can't help but relate to the lyrics so much especially from someone who experienced heartbreak

"Healin' doesn't happen in a straight line" indeed

petty taylor is the best taylor yas

woman bop :clap3: 

justified is kinda cute :heart: 

IBYTAM is a grower :alexz: 

I'm so glad Woman is finally a single :jonny: 

Justified :-* 

Woman is good :clap3:

I hope IBYTAM is not the only Red TV tracks in the list, looking forward to the next update :santa:

I Bet You Think About Me + justified + Last Train Home :heart2:

Yesss women is such a bop :katie2:

Agree about Bambi

I like all of the singles (except John Mayer which I haven’t heard), especially BoA. Justified is one of the few great songs on Star-Crossed!

Justified is one of the few tracks I liked from Kacey's album. It baaaarely made the list. :razzle:

justified is cute :smile: I Bet You Think About Me starting off the list :clap3: Last Train Home :smitten: Yeah his transition into a more '80s sound has been excellent, and I forgot the specifics but someone that worked on "Africa" worked on this as well? Or approved a sample?

Bambi was very slow/tepid compared to his previous efforts, but he sounds pretty so it's okay. I think the title track grew.

Woman was my favorite song on Planet Her!...though i wasn't huge on it, really. It was okay.

justified yes. <3 Excellent song from excellent album wbk

the way I LOVE every song on this update except for the John Mayer song (never heard it). AMAZING start. :heart:

It's nice that Katy B came back. Not the BEST EP or anything but I think she'll try a little harder for the next project and that last song is quite promising.

Justified really is a grower! I never hated it, but gave it a spin recently and was bopping more than I usually would/found it stuck in my head the rest of that day.

Spoiler
14 hours ago, Lazuli said:

petty taylor is the best taylor yas

woman bop :clap3: 

justified is kinda cute :heart: 

14 hours ago, dreamofyou said:

justified is definitely a grower, i changed from a hater to a liker:keir:

also IBYTAM is so iconic, one of my fave vault tracks:clap3:

14 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Woman is a great pick! Justified is also cute :santa:

14 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

IBYTAM is a grower :alexz: 

I'm so glad Woman is finally a single :jonny: 

Justified :-* 

14 hours ago, Cloröx said:

Woman is good :clap3:

I hope IBYTAM is not the only Red TV tracks in the list, looking forward to the next update :santa:

13 hours ago, JGibson said:

I Bet You Think About Me + justified + Last Train Home :heart2:

13 hours ago, Sempiternal said:

Yesss women is such a bop :katie2:

12 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

WOMA WOMA WOMAN! :clap3:

dangerousalex

12 hours ago, Sanguine said:

Agree about Bambi

I like all of the singles (except John Mayer which I haven’t heard), especially BoA. Justified is one of the few great songs on Star-Crossed!

10 hours ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

Woman a classic :jonny4:

7 hours ago, kiiwii said:

El Dorado actually had some decent tracks :mandown: woman + justified are cute!

4 hours ago, luckystrike said:

Tay, Doja and Katy :clap3: great songs 

10 hours ago, Sunderland 4ever said:

Justified is one of the few tracks I liked from Kacey's album. It baaaarely made the list. :razzle:

4 hours ago, diogozsz said:

the way I LOVE every song on this update except for the John Mayer song (never heard it). AMAZING start. :heart:

5 hours ago, Hug said:

Bambi was very slow/tepid compared to his previous efforts, but he sounds pretty so it's okay. I think the title track grew.

Woman was my favorite song on Planet Her!...though i wasn't huge on it, really. It was okay.

justified yes. <3 Excellent song from excellent album wbk

YAAAS thank you all for coming and how much of a bop Woman and justifed are :santa:

10 hours ago, Remmy said:

justified is cute :smile: I Bet You Think About Me starting off the list :clap3: Last Train Home :smitten: Yeah his transition into a more '80s sound has been excellent, and I forgot the specifics but someone that worked on "Africa" worked on this as well? Or approved a sample?

And also John's new album cover is very 80s male pop rock album cover teas and i like it :jonny5: Yeah i think that's why the song has a lot of similarity to Africa especially the synths

3 hours ago, Ewan Chaos said:

It's nice that Katy B came back. Not the BEST EP or anything but I think she'll try a little harder for the next project and that last song is quite promising.

Justified really is a grower! I never hated it, but gave it a spin recently and was bopping more than I usually would/found it stuck in my head the rest of that day.

I really need Katy B really need to go back to her 1st album type of sounds since her heavy dubstep sounds doesn't feel aged to me. Imagine a modern take of it, a collapse incoming :jonny5:

qvBEes7.png

2KYILz1.png

95. Poster Girl - Zara Larsson

zara-larsson-poster-girl-Cover-Art.jpg

(March 5, 2021)

I have to say that this album is the most dissapointing project this year. I've waited this album since.. 2018 and she released an album that isn't even worth waiting for (with great album cover too). But when she gets right, she really get it right

This album consists some of her best songs in her career and i actively having fun while listening to it. This album has an retro influences but also has springkle of bit r&b influences on certain tracks

It's a fun album for sure but if she included All the Time and Don't Worry Bout Me and kicked some of her most boring and useless songs, then it would be satisfying ending but oh well.

Top 3: Love Me Land, Look What You've Done & FFF

94. Be Right Back - Jorja Smith

jorja-smith-be-right-back-Cover-Art.jpg

(May 14, 2021)

This is fairly decent EP after a strong debut album she released 3 years ago. But not gonna lie, comparing these 2 projects together feels very much like comparing 2 distant counsins together

She won’t be blowing anyone out of the water with this one but there are some great tracks here. She does have a wide range of styles and ideas on this project i'll give her that, but this EP leaves me wanting more from her. I guess we will see what happen on JS2.

Top 3: Addicted, Weekend & Burn

93. Solar Power - Lorde

lorde-solar-power-Cover-Art.jpg

(August 20, 2021)

I'm sure people and the critics already dragged this album into oblivion and i don't disagree with them since this album is biggest case of "right album, wrong time, wrong lead single"

But on a lighter note, i apperiate this album for what it is, basically a stripped down record with minimalist production which is decent. Also i kinda like how opening track "The Path" has these vibes of Ray of Light (album) and i wish she would go there but i highly doubt that Jack Antonoff has the range like William Orbit had

Top 3: Secrets From a Girl (Who's Seen It All), The Path & Mood Ring

92. trying not to think about it - JoJo

jojo-trying-not-to-think-about-it-Cover-Art.jpg

(October 1, 2021)

This EP (she describe it herself) is a refrecltive of what she's been going through regarding her mental health. It's really nice alt-R&B albums with some of my favorite songs from her. It's not a highlight from her discography for sure but some of the songs (in my Top 3) deserves better

I really do think she's overdue for another mainstream poularity again

Top 3: Worst (I Assume), Feel Alright & Spiral SZN

91. And Then Life Was Beautiful - Nao

nao-and-then-life-was-beautiful-Cover-Art.jpg

(September 24, 2021)

I re-discovered Nao again through friends couple months ago and liten to all of her albums. No gonna lie, this album is slightly a downgrade from her first two albums. But other than, her vocals is really sweet and comforting that sometimes i'm so presuade by certains songs that i really have a hard time to listen to (yes, i'm talking about you 'Antidote')

But i still have soft spot for this since her collab with Lianne La Havas is the highlight of the album. That's how redeem yourself

Top 3: Woman, Good Luck & Messy Love

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.