Mr. Blue_Shirt's Best of 2021 | FINISHED!

Mr. Blue_Shirt

How Not To Drown  :worship: 

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Blue_Shirt

• Tinashegrande6

• Legend E

• Sunderland 4ever

2 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

39. star-crossed - Kacey Musgraves

I like this one. :johnald:

star-crossed (god camera roll and hookup scene back to back, she was trying to kill me), Bouncin, How Not To Drown :clap3:

Queendom & how not to drown :katie2:

star-crossed :clap3: 

queendom :katie2: yeah the title track isn't their best but it's not bad! pose is on some zimzalabim level shit and i LOVE it

no hard feelings is so beautiful :heart2: 

Bouncin :clap3: 

No Hard Feelings hits me EVERY time

Ocean to Ocean :clap3: nice to see Tori getting acclaim with this record :jonny: 

Polite and Bouncin :jonnycat:

i listened to OK Human once, but that was it nnn

star-crossed is cute enough, and i think the placement is fitting :beatfreak:

on a mountain + bouncin + how not to drown :clap3: the chvrches song had to grow on me, but it's indeed great

On 12/22/2021 at 6:56 PM, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

41. Heaux Tales - Jazmine Sullivan

jazmine-sullivan-heaux-tales-Cover-Art.jpg

(January 8, 2021)

On 12/25/2021 at 6:03 PM, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

40. No Hard Feelings - Wolf Alice

wolf-alice-no-hard-feelings-Cover-Art.jpg

(May 11, 2021)

from the album Blue Weekend

It's these ones for me :clap3:

Where's the update? :jonny4:

agree with the Megan write up, her best project so far but it's still not quite there for me :mandown:

Planet Her so low and below Marina :monkey: ahhhh star crossed, NDA and Paprika back to back :jonny2:

Queendom was cute but underwhelming overall :giraffe: No Hard Feelings, Polite and Bouncin :clap3:

Spoiler
On 12/26/2021 at 6:21 AM, BlackoutZone said:

I'm not even part of ya'll 

this caught me off guard, we you implying you are a dedicated ally? :alexz2: you spilled tho, On a Mountain is exactly that!

These are yet again 2 gorgeous sets, kinda can't believe we are still in lower 30s when it's giving top 15.

Oop what i meant was i'm not a raver but i have one f my friends who it is. I don't understand what they doing but i respect them :gaycat2:

I honestly had a hard time doing all these ranking now i kinda feeling that my actually top 10 would be flop i- :gaycat6:

On 12/26/2021 at 6:33 AM, dreamofyou said:

star-crossed:clap3:

On 12/26/2021 at 8:58 AM, Sunderland 4ever said:

I like this one. :johnald:

On 12/26/2021 at 9:27 AM, witness1.3 said:

star-crossed (god camera roll and hookup scene back to back, she was trying to kill me), Bouncin, How Not To Drown :clap3:

On 12/27/2021 at 9:00 AM, Legend E said:

star-crossed and ocean to ocean :clap3: 

Kacey ha :jonny5: acclaim we love to see it

On 12/26/2021 at 6:57 AM, JGibson said:

How Not To Drown  :worship: 

On 12/26/2021 at 11:56 AM, Sempiternal said:

Queendom & how not to drown :katie2:

On 12/28/2021 at 1:14 AM, Lee!! said:

How Not To Drown :clap3:

On 12/29/2021 at 2:08 AM, Brandon said:

ℍ?? ℕ?? ?? ????? :clap3:

YAASS it's what they deserves :clap3:

On 12/26/2021 at 11:41 AM, LoveAgain said:

Such a great list :clap3:

Thank you bby :hug:

On 12/26/2021 at 10:30 PM, Lazuli said:

star-crossed :clap3: 

queendom :katie2: yeah the title track isn't their best but it's not bad! pose is on some zimzalabim level shit and i LOVE it

no hard feelings is so beautiful :heart2: 

Ahh i remember when Reveluvs on twitter had meltdowns back when RV released Zimzalabim and Umpah Umpah back to back like that. I truly miss 2019 :gaycat6:

On 12/27/2021 at 3:23 AM, TheWayWeWere said:

Bouncin :clap3: 

No Hard Feelings hits me EVERY time

Ocean to Ocean :clap3: nice to see Tori getting acclaim with this record :jonny: 

It's what she deserves :jonny5: Tori is always been my favorite when i was on my "indie music only" era back in middle school nnn

On 12/27/2021 at 5:35 AM, D/X said:

How Not To Drown :clap3:

Although it's kinda long. I agree that the chorus is massive.

At first it didn't click with me but now it becomes one of my favorite from theirs :jonny5:

On 12/28/2021 at 6:12 AM, Tinashegrande6 said:

Bouncin acclaimed in everyone's lists yup yup :jonny5:

It's what this massive bop deserves :WAP:

On 12/29/2021 at 1:57 AM, Pink Matter said:

Polite and Bouncin :jonnycat:

James Bond theme + Stipper anthem YAAS :loki:

On 12/29/2021 at 8:07 AM, kiiwii said:

i listened to OK Human once, but that was it nnn

star-crossed is cute enough, and i think the placement is fitting :beatfreak:

on a mountain + bouncin + how not to drown :clap3: the chvrches song had to grow on me, but it's indeed great

Yeah, even though i truly love this album for what it is but i'm not gonna lie that it's a bit underwhelming cmpare to her previous albums but i just can't put my good sis outside of top 50 nnn

On 12/29/2021 at 12:20 PM, Reverse Warholian said:

It's these ones for me :clap3:

Jazmine and Wolf Alice acclaim YAAS :foxaylove2:

On 12/29/2021 at 8:07 PM, K$Ellie said:

agree with the Megan write up, her best project so far but it's still not quite there for me :mandown:

Planet Her so low and below Marina :monkey: ahhhh star crossed, NDA and Paprika back to back :jonny2:

Queendom was cute but underwhelming overall :giraffe: No Hard Feelings, Polite and Bouncin :clap3:

I- :gaycat6: Honestly i can't help but loving the album because MARINA decided to go back to her FROOT sounds. going back to her roots after sellout bomb :mandown:

Megan is going to all out for MTS2 and i can feel it :jonny5:

Thank you all for the post :heart: Sorry i haven't been update it because my laptop gor error and now it has been recovered and i'm about to finish this before the deadline

And also i have a big catch up to a lot of Best Of lists cause i've been MIA since mid-December nnn :gaycat6:

Hapy New Year Everyone :foxaylove2:

qvBEes7.png

Nj8J9hi.png

35. 30 - Adele

adele-30-Cover-Art.jpg

(November 19, 2021)

Adele is back after 6 years and she's better than ever (for me at least)

On her fourth studio album, she returns to her well-known heartbreak anthems but this time with more personal than ever. She's also never sounded this confident before, and I think that's largely because of how well-produced a majority of '30' is. I have a bit of an issue with this album (it's not about song's length like some people do),  but still '30' is easily Adele's most complete, cohesive, and fulfilling album to date. her songwriting and once again, her vocal performances made this album a consistently entertaining from start to finish. It still carries its flaws but I was impressed of course

And now i'm even more excited what she's going to offer in the future '40' era or even her '65' era

Top 3: To Be Loved, My Little Love & All Night Parking

Spotify // Apple Music // Youtube

34. UNNATURAL - WJSN

%EC%9A%B0%EC%A3%BC%EC%86%8C%EB%85%80-wjsn-unnatural-Cover-Art.jpg

(March 31, 2021)

This is honestly my second favorite WJSN's albums that i've ever heard after 'Neverland' back in 2020. At first i was pessimistic since 'Neverland' was *chef kiss* perfection but they really understood the assignment and giving their all on this mini album and it pays off

'Unnatural' feels like the group's take on Apink's 2017-post music but still has that WJSN magic to it. It's a fantastic Nu-Disco type of song that every GG wish they could've done when they try to do 'mature' concept after years of doing 'cute' concept. Overall, this mini album is a 6/6 for me and i know that people don't like the ballad in the end but i personally don't mind it like, let them sing their cheesy ballad as a closing track in peace!

This is LOONA as a group should sound like after Jaden Jeong OUT

Top 3: YALLA, UNNATURAL & New Me

33. BETTER - BoA

boa-better-Cover-Art.jpg

(December 1, 2020)

I can't describe how much i love this album. After being in the industry for over 20 years, BoA still giving us girls and gays what MPGs should be like. Good for her, since she still has that work ethic that other kpop artists wish they still have after 7 years in the business

This is easily her best album since her first mini album 'One Shot, Two Shot' back in 2018 and i'm glad she seems to have found a style that she really enjoys. And please anticipate her debut on SM new girl group 'GOT the Beat' on January 3th 2022 juseyo

Top 3: Cut Me Off, Better & L.O.V.E

32. Jubilee - Japanese Breakfast

japanese-breakfast-jubilee-Cover-Art.jpg

(June 4, 2021)

This album is bright, outgoing, and sweet that make me smile everytime I listen to it. When I first play this, I thought it was just pretty good, nothing too special. But I'm so glad that i took the time to re-listen to the album and appreciate what Michelle has to offer

This album starts off strong and it holds its ground for most of the way through. The hooks are very well written, every song feels like it has a place on the album, the instrumentation is gorgeous, the singing is phenomenal, and the album overall feels very vibrant and exciting. From its joyful beginning to its somber and cathartic end, 'Jubilee' is an emotional journey that should not be missed

Top 3: Paprika, Posing for Cars & Sit

31. Blue Weekend - Wolf Alice

wolf-alice-blue-weekend-Cover-Art.jpg

(June 4, 2021)

The only good thing that my ex was good at is by introducing Wolf Alice music to me and yeah, for me 'Blue Weekend' is their best album in slightest, because all of their albums are 10/10

We have everything we need in a great record. With the total length of 40 minutes (plus), There isn't a dud track on this album as far as i know. No skips, no yawns. And it gets better with every listen too since i love the combination of the lush dream pop songs and the noisier tracks. I feel like 'Blue Weekend' marks all the check boxs that i have for them and honestly, i'm happy for them (and myself for enjoying it)

Top 3: How Can I Make It OK?, The Last Man on Earth & Lipstick on the Glass

kEio1ka.png

Nj8J9hi.png

35. Coloratura - Coldplay

coldplay-coloratura-Cover-Art.jpg

(July 23, 2021)

from the album Music of the Spheres

Coldplay made one of ther best song in years on their worst album to date

That's the versatility Rupaul has been looking for :clap3:

34. Lumberjack - Tyler, the Creator

tyler-the-creator-lumberjack-Cover-Art.jpg

(June 16, 2021)

from the album Call Me If You Get Lost

Ever since he released Flower Boy back in 2017, Tyler never misses with his music. Even if the song is only 2 minutes length, This track still goes hard with tight hook as well

"Shoutout to my mother, and my father didn't pull out (hold up)"

33. Too Good - Arlo Parks

arlo-parks-collapsed-in-sunbeams-Cover-Art.jpg

(July 28, 2021)

from the album Collapsed in Sunbeams

Amy Winehouse vibes is very strong on this one. Her impact has no bounds :clap3:

32. Just A Notion - ABBA

abba-just-a-notion-Cover-Art.png

(October 22, 2021)

from the album Voyage

The way Benny & Björn went to their demo tapes from 43 years ago, re-worked it for the new generation and it still sounds very fresh. Many artists trying to re-create the 70's pop songs but ABBA literally released a song that has been recorded in 1978

What a legend :jonny5:

31. Seventeen Going Under - Sam Fender

sam-fender-seventeen-going-under-Cover-Art.jpg

(July 7, 2021)

from the album Seventeen Going Under

First Brandon Flowers and now Sam Fender, why am i always simping over british white men doing alternative rock? :ace:

Edited by Mr. Blue_Shirt

Seventeen Going Under :heart2:

Todo de Ti :heart2: :clap:

Billie, Doja and Olivia 's songs :worship2:

Don't Forget to visit my top 100 countdown :cool:

Solid update. Jubilee and Blue Wknd :clap3:

Edited by Reverse Warholian

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.