Mr. Blue_Shirt's Best of 2021 | FINISHED!

Mr. Blue_Shirt

Angel Baby :smitten: All Troye knows how to do is serve, it's insane...

Speaking of which, Red TV :worship: The collection of vault tracks were excellent. As for the rerecordings, I love some of them, like most of them and don't care for a few others (pretty much the same with Fearless TV as well.) I feel like i'm always gonna prefer the original albums, they just sound more natural and I'm already used to the vocals.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Blue_Shirt

• Tinashegrande6

• Legend E

• Sunderland 4ever

Spoiler

On 1/6/2022 at 5:08 AM, witness1.3 said:

Listen!!!, Red TV, Angel Baby :heart:

On 1/6/2022 at 8:02 AM, Legend E said:

Red :jonny5: 

On 1/6/2022 at 6:04 PM, Kevin2803 said:

Red making the list :clap3:

Jake Gyllenhaal lost :clap3:

On 1/6/2022 at 5:34 AM, Tinashegrande6 said:

Industry Baby and to Hell with it :clap3:

I just wish PinkPantheress' songs were a bit longer dd

I know. after listened to the album for the first time i was like 'is that it?" nnn

I blame Ariana and her 'Listen Twice' tweet

On 1/6/2022 at 9:04 AM, Sempiternal said:

im sure I heard and have that Tyler song it my shared playlist :laugh:

You need to listen to it again. It's soo good (at least for me nnn)

On 1/6/2022 at 10:32 AM, Kiss It Better said:

Never Enough + CMIYGL + Industry Baby :clap3:

TASTE :jonny5:

21 hours ago, Remmy said:

Angel Baby :smitten: All Troye knows how to do is serve, it's insane...

Speaking of which, Red TV :worship: The collection of vault tracks were excellent. As for the rerecordings, I love some of them, like most of them and don't care for a few others (pretty much the same with Fearless TV as well.) I feel like i'm always gonna prefer the original albums, they just sound more natural and I'm already used to the vocals.

Yeah, i really do feel like there's some re-recording songs from Red that feels very lowkey especially the Max martin songs. Since he didn't participate in it, it feels very... empty compare to the OG. But they did make it work for Wildest Dreams (TV) though, so what happened here? nnn what a mess

qvBEes7.png

20 - 16

20.  Screen Violence - CHVRCHES

chvrches-screen-violence-Cover-Art.jpg

(August 27, 2021)

I admit that their previous album 'Love Is Dead' aged really badly so i had a very low expectation when they released a new album in 2021. But to my surprise, This album is a great treat to me

It's confident, cohesive, lack of filler tracks, great hooks with catchy melodies and never make you feel bored throughout the 42+ minutes total runtime. The general tone of this album is darker than their past records while still retaining all the color and glamour you'd expect from the group's music

'Screen Violence' is a must listen and deserves all the praise it can gets

Top 3: How Not to Drown, Asking for a Friend & Final Girl

Spotify // Apple Music // Youtube

19.  Pressure Machine - The Killers

the-killers-pressure-machine-Cover-Art.jpg

(August 13, 2021)

The Killers return with another 10/10 album and probably their best one since... Sam's Town? well it's all up to debate

This album just feels authentic to me, in a lot of ways that this is the album that Brandon Flowers has always wanted to make and now that he finally has done it, for the most part, it pays off. This is also a concept album which is also new for the band as far as i know. Between each track are small interview segments that actually keep the conceptual side of the record

I know that these folk/country-ish sounds on this album might look like the band trying to cosplay Bruce Springsteen, but i don't mind it actually. Maybe that was the secret ingredient they've been missing all these years

Top 3: Cody, Runaway Horses & Quiet Town

18.  Dawn - Yebba

yebba-dawn-Cover-Art.jpg

(September 10, 2021)

At first when i saw so many praise for Yebba on twitter, i thought they were just hyping her for no reason at all but when i actually listen to her debut 'Dawn', i was really, really impressed by her. She has such a good voice, and I loved the instrumentation that make this whole album really solid. Songwriting maybe is a bit too lowkey t certainly works with the smooth arrangements. Now i'm excited to hear what's she's about to offer in the next era

Top 3: Far Away, October Sky & Stand

17.  King's Disease II - Nas

nas-king%E2%80%99s-disease-ii-Cover-Art.jpg

(August 6, 2021)

This album is everything that veteran artist like Nas should release in their career. I'm not one of his biggest fan but this album really see him in a different light that i wish that i listen to his music more often to see the differences between this album to his past work. On this album, he did an excellent job mixing new school with the old school on the production side And the fact that he landed a Lauryn Hill feature, which is absolutely a highlight on the album, is a double plus for me

For someone who’s been in the game for more than 25 years, Nas still created an incredible and probably one of his best album yet. I love almost every song and am blown away by his performance. And yes, his newest album 'Magic', which was released a day before Christmas few weeks ago is also very good as well and will be include on my 2022 Best Of list

Top 3: Nobody, Moments & Nas Is Good

16.  Formula of Love: O+T=<3 - TWICE

twice-formula-of-love-o_t_3-Cover-Art.png

(November 12, 2021)

TWICE doesn't disappoint with their releases and their 2021 output is probably their best since their 2019 output

Well just like every other year, TWICE had a really busy year in 2021 with a mini-album 'Taste of Love' which will be include on my list, a Japanese album 'Perfect World' and their first English single 'The Feels' which is at #95 on my Best Singles list. So the amount of new content from them eclipse my fave's entire discography on their 5 year career. imagine that!

The album is very rich on influences that is impressive on the most part and it has plenty of stunning retro inspired music that i will surely keep on listening for ages. This album also has lots of great songs of many styles and they try things they've never done before. From dance-pop, R&B, nu-disco, city pop. You name it

It's weird that I love Twice's music a lot and yet I've never considered myself as a stan for whatever reason. But it's just to show that if i'm enjoying the music, then it's all that matter to me and this include to all artists (except if the artists all around bad person in general).

Top 3: F.I.L.A. (Fall in Love Again), Moonlight & Icon

qvBEes7.png

15 - 11

15.  If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power - Halsey

halsey-if-i-cant-have-love-i-want-power-Cover-Art.jpg

(August 27, 2021)

I want to give a shout out to my good sis Ashley Frangipane and my baby daddies Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross for creating this work of art. I think it's time for to embrace Halsey hype train and blasting 'Bells in Santa Fe' as my cinematic soundtrack from now on

The theme of the album focused on feminine themes, such as addressing patriarchy and systemic sexism, this album might just be Halsey's best work to date. The writing is so clever and deep and the production is just INSANE. I feel like this project is a huge win for Halsey and it's hard to see it as anything less than the stepping stone that made the largest leap in her progress to a truly fantastic record. And yeah it's time for all of these alt-pop girls to ditch Jack Antonoff for good and start working with Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross pretty please!

Top 3: You asked for this, Easier Than Lying & Bells in Santa Fe

14.  Taste of Love - TWICE

twice-taste-of-love-Cover-Art.jpg

(June 11, 2021)

Another TWICE entries on my Album list :clap3: This is a perferct summer soundtrack that will be play for many years to come

From JYP-penned summerjam 'Alcohol Free', a Jade Thirlwall-penned song with slinky, funky bassline 'First Time' to Nu-Disco that every MPG wish would record 'SOS', this summer-themed EP that went by the name 'Taste of Love' surely will serve you bright, upbeat bangers after bangers that you would love so much. Overall, this mini album and their 4th Korean studio album 'Formula of Love' are great step in their next direction. If this is any indication for what's in store in the near future, then we'll be in for a treat

Top 3: Alcohol Free, SOS & First Time

13.  We Will Always Love You - The Avalanches

the-avalanches-we-will-always-love-you-Cover-Art.jpg

(December 11, 2020)

4 years after their last album 'Wildflower', The Avalanches return yet again with their third album, 'We Will Always Love You'

This album's use of samples really gives off this spacey and dreamy feeling and sounds like you are in an area where time doesn't exist and the past, the present, and the future all connect and artists from all across the spectrum of music link together to sing one last time. It is truly a beautiful experience front to back. A fantastic album, and a fantastic way to end the year of 2020 and also 2021, depends on which year you would listen to this record

Top 3: We Will Always Love You, The Divine Chord & Interstellar Love

12.  Seventeen Going Under - Sam Fender

sam-fender-seventeen-going-under-Cover-Art.jpg

(October 8, 2021)

On this sophomore album, Sam Fender provide a very potent songwriting from both a personal and political perspective. Musically, influences of Bruce Springsteen is very present with ascending guitars, widescreen piano, and occasional sax and harmonica solos. Honestly ,i kinda love to see him drop another amazing album, it took me a while to get ino his debut album but i really do feel that this is his best album to date.

Top 3: Seventeen Going Under, Long Way Off & Spit of You

11.  a touch of the beat gets you up on your feet gets you out and then into the sun - Aly & AJ

aly-and-aj-a-touch-of-the-beat-gets-you-up-on-your-feet-gets-you-out-and-then-into-the-sun-Cover-Art.jpg

(May 7, 2021)

I'm so sad that people didn't pay attention to their comeback. 'Potential Breakup Song' was literally my childshood and their recent EP and singles are my favorites so it's not a surprise for me to really like this album a lot

This is their first new album since 'Insomniatic' back in 2007, a whole 2 decades ago. The fact that this is not just the best comeback for a long-hiatus pop group but also a contender for one of the best pop album in 2021. The best way to view this album is through the lens of togetherness and friendship that I find immensely appealing. They also take a dive into the pop of the 80s by using new wave and youthful synthpop as the foundation of the album. This album is definitely a career resurgence for the duo, not in a commercial resurgence but more people take them as a serious artist and break away from their teeny bopper era

I mean, you would've thought that a pop duo such as Aly & AJ making a comeback record diving into indie pop and being surprisingly pretty good? surprisingly not a lot of people do

Top 3: Pretty Places, Paradise & Don't Need Nothing

kEio1ka.png

20 - 16

20. Wild Side (feat. Cardi B) - Normani

normani-wild-side-Cover-Art.jpg

(July 16, 2021)

I know that people (especially ATRLers) want a huge upbeat pop record for her comeback single like 'Motivation' but 'Wild Side' is a perfect comeback for her. And she also has taste by took an inspiration from one of my favorite Aaliyah track 'One In a Million' for this cause this type of song really suit her so well

And yeah, Cardi's line "It's my dick and i want it NOW!" is a culture reset, like what Normani said

19.  Symptom of Your Touch - Aly & AJ

aly-and-aj-symptom-of-your-touch-Cover-Art.jpg

(April 9, 2021)

from the album A Touch of the Beat Gets You Up on Your Feet Gets You Out and Then Into the Sun

How in the hell Aly & AJ haven't booked to release a soundtrack songs for drama/comedy teen series for Netflix or something? because this song is a perfect example of it and i obviously don't mean it in a bad way. They are just soo good and need to be appreciate more. And also the MV is kinda serving HAIM for some reason

18.  Here Comes The Night - Agnes

agnes-here-comes-the-night-Cover-Art.jpg

(October 1, 2021)

from the album Magic Still Exists

I feel like ATRLers only acknowledge '24 Hours' as one of Agnes' best song in this era but don't forget that this song also has the same malicious gay f*ggotry just like '24 Hours' has

The way she's channeling her inner ABBA in her and created this masterpiece. But I really do think every swedish person do have that inner ABBA in them

17.  Hot N Heavy - Jessie Ware

jessie-ware-hot-n-heavy-Cover-Art.jpg

(June 4, 2021)

from the album What's Your Pleasure?: The Platinum Pleasure Edition

I can't believe Jessie made another gay club staple with this hit and release it during pride month :clap3:

Gays, raise your poppers!

16.  All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor's Version) (From the VAULT) - Taylor Swift

taylor-swift-all-too-well-10-minute-version-taylors-version-from-the-vault-Cover-Art.jpg

(November 15, 2021)

from the album Red (Taylor's Version)

The fact that she made a 10 minute song and it doesn't feel dragged out, how the fuck does she do that?! truly the 'Achilles Last Stand' of our generation

And also i wonder what's Jake Gyllenhaal doing now?

kEio1ka.png

15 - 11

15. Smokin Out The Window - Silk Sonic

silk-sonic-smokin-out-the-window-Cover-Art.jpg

(November 5, 2021)

from the album An Evening with Silk Sonic

This is the cheesiest song i've ever heard this year and i can't help but love this song so much

Straight men won this time i guess

14.  Real Groove - Kylie Minogue

kylie-real-groove-Cover-Art.jpg

(December 30, 2020)

from the album Disco

This should've had 'Can't Get You Out Of My Head' type of worldwide success because this is just so goddamn good. Probably one the highlight from 'Disco' for sure

And yes, you should listen to the original song, not the Studio 2054 scam remix!

13.  Busy - Erika De Casier

erika-de-casier-busy-Cover-Art.jpg

(May 12, 2021)

from the album Sensational

When i first heard this song, this caught me off guard because i thought i randomly discovered some underrated dance music back in early 2000s. this is so GOOOOOD. Synth riffs are so melodic and bouncy and the songwriting is killer as well

I'm happy to join the Erika De Casier supermacy!

12.  24 HOURS - Agnes

agnes-24-hours-Cover-Art.png

(May 21, 2021)

from the album Magic Still Exists

This is the upgrade version of her hit song 'Release Me' over a decade ago naur it's true it's true

The spirit of Giorgio Moroder took ever her during the creation of this masterpiece and i have to say that i'm impressed. Now i really don't mind that this is going to be her own 'I Will Survive' when more people discovered this song in a next few years especially through Pride month playlists

11.  Don't Shut Me Down - ABBA

abba-dont-shut-me-down-Cover-Art.jpg

(September 2, 2021)

from the album Voyage

Girls, this is how you do a COMEBACK :clap3:

This is literally the best fan service that any artist that have done in a while and if you ever love their music, you would fucking lose your mind when you hear that trademark keyboard synth. God i love pop music

The Real Groove remix is so pointless it's true :dies: 

24 hours and Wild Side :clap3:

I need to get into Sam Fender, the UK locals love him :gaycat6:

Screen Violence, IICHLIWP, a touch of the beat (at least it is getting a lot of love on the best of ATRL)

Wilde Side, Symptom of Your Touch, Hot N Heavy, ATW10, Real Groove, Don't Shut Me Down :clap3:

ohh maybe this update snaps :jonny5: 

Screen Violence, Pressure Machine, IICHLIWP absolutely godly records :jonny5: 

Symptom of Your Touch, Hot n Heavy, ATW, Smokin Out The Window, 24 Hours :clap3: 

I love Real Groove, but I actually find it to be the weakest single from Disco :'( 

Symptom Of Your Touch + Real Groove + Smokin Out The Window + All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor's Version) :worship:

Wild Side is alright, definitely didn't need C**di on it. Symptom of Your Touch :heart: Hot N Heavy, All Too Well & Smokin Out the Window in a row oh yesss :date: || Screen Violence was amazing :smitten: (and apparently I still remain the #1 stan of Love Is Dead) I liked Pressure Machine but not a ton, Imploding the Mirage is the type of sound I prefer from them. IICHL,IWP :clap3: Halsey definitely stepped it up and should continue with this darker & more mature material. My AOTY, a touch of the beat :jonny5: "I'm so sad that people didn't pay attention to their comeback." Tell me about it... I've been saying this ever since they returned in 2017, but at least their fanbase has been steadily regrowing since then... and I guess Twitter will just stick to referencing Potential Breakup Song every few weeks as if they have no other songs. :coffee2:

Spoiler
On 1/8/2022 at 12:09 AM, Tinashegrande6 said:

The Real Groove remix is so pointless it's true :dies: 

24 hours and Wild Side :clap3:

I need to get into Sam Fender, the UK locals love him :gaycat6:

The fact that both Kylie and Dua didn't even bother to record the new vocals for the remix and they just used Dua's vocals from the livestream concert i- :gaycat6: Gay Rights lost!

yeah, you should listen to Sam's music, it's honestly really good imo. But i'm sure that you would probably sick and tired hearing his Brandon Flowers knock-off vocals on public tho nnn

On 1/8/2022 at 4:36 AM, witness1.3 said:

Screen Violence, IICHLIWP, a touch of the beat (at least it is getting a lot of love on the best of ATRL)

Wilde Side, Symptom of Your Touch, Hot N Heavy, ATW10, Real Groove, Don't Shut Me Down :clap3:

TASTE :jonny5: it's what the Michalka's sisters deserves!

On 1/8/2022 at 8:16 AM, Legend E said:

ohh maybe this update snaps :jonny5: 

Screen Violence, Pressure Machine, IICHLIWP absolutely godly records :jonny5: 

Symptom of Your Touch, Hot n Heavy, ATW, Smokin Out The Window, 24 Hours :clap3: 

I love Real Groove, but I actually find it to be the weakest single from Disco :'( 

I had the same feeling too about Real Groove but after couple of re-listen recently, there's something about the song that reminds me of 2000s Kylie. And it's honestly the song really fit to Fever studio sessions but more upgraded version of it :jonny5:

On 1/8/2022 at 10:48 AM, ARTPØP said:

All Too Well & Real Groove :clap::clap:

Queens only you better stan! :clap3:

On 1/8/2022 at 11:45 AM, JGibson said:

Symptom Of Your Touch + Real Groove + Smokin Out The Window + All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor's Version) :worship:

Serving taste as always omg :clap3:

On 1/10/2022 at 4:05 AM, Remmy said:

Wild Side is alright, definitely didn't need C**di on it. Symptom of Your Touch :heart: Hot N Heavy, All Too Well & Smokin Out the Window in a row oh yesss :date: || Screen Violence was amazing :smitten: (and apparently I still remain the #1 stan of Love Is Dead) I liked Pressure Machine but not a ton, Imploding the Mirage is the type of sound I prefer from them. IICHL,IWP :clap3: Halsey definitely stepped it up and should continue with this darker & more mature material. My AOTY, a touch of the beat :jonny5: "I'm so sad that people didn't pay attention to their comeback." Tell me about it... I've been saying this ever since they returned in 2017, but at least their fanbase has been steadily regrowing since then... and I guess Twitter will just stick to referencing Potential Breakup Song every few weeks as if they have no other songs. :coffee2:

Yeah i really do think that Wild Side would be really good as a solo song

Well i guess Love Is Dead at least has stan oop :mandown: but i still listen to Get Out & Grafitti from time to time though

yeah at first it feels really weird listening to Pressure Machine but after a couple of listen, it's sounds even better imo. Kinda like the 2021's version of Sam's Town for some reason

Even though it's really shame for the lack of commercial success for Aly & AJ but i really love how they just keep releasing good music and trying to reintroduce themselves especially in the indie pop cicle :clap3: The disney adults who keeps repeating the Potential Breakup Song better wake up and stream their new music ffs!

Thank you all so much for all checking out my 2021 Best Of list from me started making this until now. I really appreciate all the responses i got from all of you and also i discovered a lot of new music from you're Best Of list too  :heart:

2021 has been a wild ride for sure and i hope that 2022 will serve another quality music (started with The Weeknd's Dawn FM) and also my faves to come out of come out from the dungeon this year too

Now i'll be revealing the final top 10 for Albums/EPs and Singles as soon as possible, starting with the Albums list in couple of hours

But before that, i'm going to do a final recap from #100 - #11

And also don't be shy to spam posts to at least 5 posts so i can do the top 10 list in the next page lol

i84m8z5.png

qvBEes7.png

drake-certified-lover-boy-Cover-Art.jpgcoldplay-music-of-the-spheres-Cover-Art.jpgbebe-rexha-better-mistakes-Cover-Art.jpg h_e_r-back-of-my-mind-Cover-Art.jpgdemi-lovato-dancing-with-the-devil-the-art-of-starting-over-Cover-Art.jpg

HONORABLE MENTIONS

Certified Lover Boy - Drake

Music Of The Spheres - Coldplay

Better Mistakes - Bebe Rexha

Back of My Mind - H.E.R.

Dancing With The Devil…The Art of Starting Over - Demi Lovato

royal-blood-typhoons-Cover-Art.jpgserpentwithfeet-deacon-Cover-Art.jpgitzy-crazy-in-love-Cover-Art.jpg%ED%83%9C%EC%97%B0-taeyeon-what-do-i-call-you-Cover-Art.jpgkanye-west-donda-Cover-Art.jpg

HONORABLE MENTIONS

Typhoons - Royal Blood

DEACON - Serpentwithfeet

Crazy in Love - ITZY

What Do I Call You - TAEYEON

Donda - Kanye West

24kgoldn-el-dorado-Cover-Art.jpg%EB%B0%B1%ED%98%84-baekhyun-bambi-Cover-Art.jpgkaty-b-peace-and-offerings-Cover-Art.jpgduran-duran-future-past-Cover-Art.jpgmaneskin-teatro-dira-vol-i-Cover-Art.jpg

100 - 96

El Dorado - 24kGoldn

Bambi - BAEKHYUN

Peace and Offerings - Katy B

FUTURE PAST - Duran Duran

Teatro d'ira: Vol. I - Måneskin

zara-larsson-poster-girl-Cover-Art.jpgjorja-smith-be-right-back-Cover-Art.jpglorde-solar-power-Cover-Art.jpgjojo-trying-not-to-think-about-it-Cover-Art.jpgnao-and-then-life-was-beautiful-Cover-Art.jpg

95 - 91

Poster Girl - Zara Larsson

Be Right Back - Jorja Smith

Solar Power - Lorde

trying not to think about it - JoJo

And Then Life Was Beautiful - Nao

danny-l-harle-harlecore-Cover-Art.jpgkings-of-leon-when-you-see-yourself-Cover-Art.jpgbo-burnham-inside-the-songs-Cover-Art.jpgexo-don%E2%80%99t-fight-the-feeling-Cover-Art.jpgbrockhampton-roadrunner-new-light-new-machine-Cover-Art.jpg

90 - 86

Harlecore - Danny L Harle

When You See Yourself - Kings Of Leon

Inside (The Songs) - Bo Burnham

DON’T FIGHT THE FEELING - EXO

ROADRUNNER: NEW LIGHT, NEW MACHINE - BROCKHAMPTON

london-grammar-californian-soil-Cover-Art.jpg%EC%84%A0%EB%AF%B8-sunmi-6%EB%B6%84%EC%9D%981-1_6-Cover-Art.jpgstayc-stereotype-Cover-Art.jpgmadison-beer-life-support-Cover-Art.png%EC%9C%84%ED%82%A4%EB%AF%B8%ED%82%A4-weki-meki-i-am-me-Cover-Art.jpg

85 - 81

Californian Soil - London Grammar

1/6 - SUNMI

STEREOTYPE - STAYC

Life Support - Madison Beer

I AM ME. - Weki Meki

rob-zombie-the-lunar-injection-kool-aid-eclipse-conspiracy-Cover-Art.jpgfoo-fighters-medicine-at-midnight-Cover-Art.jpgdreamcatcher-dystopia-road-to-utopia-Cover-Art.jpgiu-lilac-Cover-Art.jpgoh-my-girl-dear-ohmygirl-Cover-Art.jpg

80 - 76

The Lunar Injection Kool Aid Eclipse Conspiracy - Rob Zombie

Medicine at Midnight - Foo Fighters

[Dystopia: Road to Utopia] - DREAMCATCHER

LILAC - IU

Dear OHMYGIRL - OH MY GIRL

iz_one-one-reeler-act-iv-Cover-Art.jpgheize-happen-Cover-Art.jpgaj-tracey-flu-game-Cover-Art.jpglady-gaga-dawn-of-chromatica-Cover-Art.jpgrebecca-black-rebecca-black-was-here-Cover-Art.jpg

75 - 71

One-reeler / Act IV - IZ*ONE

Happen - Heize

Flu Game - AJ Tracey

Dawn of Chromatica - Lady Gaga

Rebecca Black Was Here - Rebecca Black

john-mayer-sob-rock-Cover-Art.jpg%EB%B9%84%EB%B9%84-bibi-%EC%9D%B8%EC%83%9D%EC%9D%80-%EB%82%98%EC%81%9Cx-life-is-a-bi-Cover-Art.jpgkid-cudi-man-on-the-moon-iii-the-chosen-Cover-Art.jpgtomorrow-x-together-the-chaos-chapter-fight-or-escape-Cover-Art.jpgpoppy-flux-Cover-Art.jpg

70 - 66

Sob Rock - John Mayer

Life Is a Bi... BIBI

Man on the Moon III: The Chosen - Kid Cudi

The Chaos Chapter: Fight or Escape (Repackage of The Chaos Chapter: Freeze) - TXT

Flux - Poppy

nct-127-favorite-Cover-Art.jpgsleigh-bells-texis-Cover-Art.jpgwillow-lately-i-feel-everything-Cover-Art.jpgevanescence-the-bitter-truth-Cover-Art.jpgmaggie-lindemann-paranoia-Cover-Art.jpg

65 - 61

Favorite (Repackage of Sticker) - NCT 127

Texis - Sleigh Bells

lately I feel EVERYTHING - WILLOW

The Bitter Truth - Evanescence

Paranoia - Maggie Lindemann

taylor-swift-evermore-Cover-Art.jpgdaughtry-dearly-beloved-Cover-Art.jpgsg-lewis-times-Cover-Art.jpgkey-bad-love-Cover-Art.jpgjoy-%EC%95%88%EB%85%95-hello-Cover-Art.jpg

60 - 56

Evermore - Taylor Swift 

Dearly Beloved - Daughtry

times - SG Lewis

BAD LOVE - KEY

Hello - JOY

abba-voyage-Cover-Art.jpgjpegmafia-lp-Cover-Art.jpgolivia-rodrigo-sour-Cover-Art.jpglauren-jauregui-prelude-Cover-Art.jpg%EC%B9%B4%EC%9D%B4-kai-peaches-Cover-Art.jpg

55 - 51

Voyage - ABBA

LP! - JPEGMAFIA

SOUR - Olivia Rodrigo

PRELUDE - Lauren Jauregui

Peaches - KAI

c-tangana-el-madrileno-Cover-Art.jpgmegan-thee-stallion-something-for-thee-hotties-Cover-Art.jpgnamasenda-unlimited-ammo-Cover-Art.jpglil-nas-x-montero-Cover-Art.jpgsummer-walker-still-over-it-Cover-Art.png

50 - 46

El Madrileño - C. Tangana

Something for Thee Hotties - Megan Thee Stallion

Unlimited Ammo - Namasenda

MONTERO - Lil Nas X

Still Over It - Summer Walker

doja-cat-planet-her-Cover-Art.jpg%ED%8D%BC%ED%94%8C%ED%82%A4%EC%8A%A4-purple-kiss-hide-and-seek-Cover-Art.jpgsufjan-stevens-and-angelo-de-augustine-a-beginners-mind-Cover-Art.jpgmarina-ancient-dreams-in-a-modern-land-Cover-Art.jpgjazmine-sullivan-heaux-tales-Cover-Art.jpg

45 - 41

Planet Her - Doja Cat

HIDE & SEEK - PURPLE KISS

A Beginner's Mind - Sufjan Stevens & Angelo De Augustine

Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land - MARINA

Heaux Tales - Jazmine Sullivan

weezer-ok-human-Cover-Art.pngkacey-musgraves-star-crossed-Cover-Art.jpgleon-bridges-gold-diggers-sound-Cover-Art.jpgred-velvet-queendom-Cover-Art.jpgtori-amos-ocean-to-ocean-Cover-Art.jpg

40 - 36

OK Human - Weezer

Star-Crossed - Kacey Musgraves

Gold-Diggers Sound - Leon Bridges

Queendom - Red Velvet

Ocean to Ocean - Tori Amos

adele-30-Cover-Art.jpg%EC%9A%B0%EC%A3%BC%EC%86%8C%EB%85%80-wjsn-unnatural-Cover-Art.jpgboa-better-Cover-Art.jpgjapanese-breakfast-jubilee-Cover-Art.jpgwolf-alice-blue-weekend-Cover-Art.jpg

35 - 31

30 - Adele

UNNATURAL - WJSN

BETTER - BoA

Jubilee - Japanese Breakfast

Blue Weekend - Wolf Alice

tkay-maidza-last-year-was-weird-vol-3-Cover-Art.jpgbrandi-carlile-in-these-silent-days-Cover-Art.jpgshinee-atlantis-Cover-Art.jpgdawn-richard-second-line-Cover-Art.pngdisclosure-never-enough-Cover-Art.jpg

30 - 26

Last Year Was Weird, Vol. 3 - Tkay Maidza

In These Silent Days - Brandi Carlile

Atlantis (Repackage of Don't Call Me) - SHINee

Second Line - Dawn Richard

Never Enough - Disclosure

taylor-swift-red-taylors-version-Cover-Art.jpgpinkpantheress-to-hell-with-it-Cover-Art.jpgtyler-the-creator-call-me-if-you-get-lost-Cover-Art.jpg%EC%B2%AD%ED%95%98-chung-ha-querencia-Cover-Art.jpg%EC%9D%B4%ED%95%98%EC%9D%B4-leehi-4-only-Cover-Art.jpg

25 - 21

Red (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift

to hell with it - PinkPantheress

CALL ME IF YOU GET LOST - Tyler, The Creator

Querencia - CHUNG HA

4 ONLY - LeeHi

chvrches-screen-violence-Cover-Art.jpgthe-killers-pressure-machine-Cover-Art.jpgyebba-dawn-Cover-Art.jpgnas-king%E2%80%99s-disease-ii-Cover-Art.jpgtwice-formula-of-love-o_t_3-Cover-Art.png

20 - 16

Screen Violence - CHVRCHES

Pressure Machine - The Killers

Dawn - Yebba

King's Disease II - Nas

Formula of Love: O+T=<3 - TWICE

halsey-if-i-cant-have-love-i-want-power-Cover-Art.jpgtwice-taste-of-love-Cover-Art.jpgthe-avalanches-we-will-always-love-you-Cover-Art.jpgsam-fender-seventeen-going-under-Cover-Art.jpgaly-and-aj-a-touch-of-the-beat-gets-you-up-on-your-feet-gets-you-out-and-then-into-the-sun-Cover-Art.jpg

15 - 11

If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power - Halsey

Taste of Love - TWICE

We Will Always Love You - The Avalanches

Seventeen Going Under - Sam Fender

a touch of the beat gets you up on your feet gets you out and then into the sun - Aly & AJ

i84m8z5.png

kEio1ka.png

megan-thee-stallion-something-for-thee-hotties-Cover-Art.jpgjorja-smith-addicted-Cover-Art.jpgdreamcatcher-dystopia-road-to-utopia-Cover-Art.jpggayle-abcdefu-angrier-Cover-Art.jpgstayc-stereotype-Cover-Art.jpg

HONORABLE MENTIONS

Megan's Piano - Megan Thee Stallion

Addicted - Jorja Smith

Odd Eye - Dreamcatcher

abcdefu (angrier) - GAYLE

STEREOTYPE - STAYC

polo-g-rapstar-Cover-Art.jpgnamasenda-banana-clip-Cover-Art.jpgjoy-je-taime-Cover-Art.jpgadele-30-Cover-Art.jpgiu-lilac-Cover-Art.jpg

HONORABLE MENTIONS

Rapstar - Polo G

Banana Clip (feat. Mowalola) - Namasenda

Je T'aime - JOY

Oh My God - Adele

LILAC - IU

taylor-swift-red-taylors-version-Cover-Art.jpgdoja-cat-planet-her-Cover-Art.jpgboa-better-Cover-Art.jpgjohn-mayer-last-train-home-Cover-Art.jpgkacey-musgraves-justified-Cover-Art.png

100 - 96

I Bet You Think About Me (feat. Chris Stapleton) - Taylor Swift

Woman - Doja Cat

Better - BoA

Last Train Home - John Mayer

justified - Kacey Musgraves

twice-the-feels-Cover-Art.jpgkylie-and-jessie-ware-kiss-of-life-Cover-Art.jpgdoja-cat-kiss-me-more-Cover-Art.jpgsufjan-stevens-and-angelo-de-augustine-back-to-oz-fictional-california-Cover-Art.jpgexo-don%E2%80%99t-fight-the-feeling-Cover-Art.jpg

95 - 91

The Feels - TWICE

Kiss of Life - Kylie Minogue & Jessie Ware

Kiss Me More (feat. SZA) - Doja Cat

Back To Oz - Sufjan Stevens & Angelo De Augustine

Don’t fight the feeling - EXO

tomorrow-x-together-the-chaos-chapter-fight-or-escape-Cover-Art.jpgolivia-rodrigo-sour-Cover-Art.jpgweezer-ok-human-Cover-Art.pngelton-john-and-dua-lipa-cold-heart-pnau-remix-Cover-Art.jpgavril-lavigne-bite-me-Cover-Art.jpg

90 - 86

LO$ER=LO♡ER - TOMORROW X TOGETHER

Brutal - Olivia Rodrigo

Grapes of Wrath - Weezer

Cold Heart (PNAU Remix) - Elton John & Dua Lipa

Bite Me - Avril Lavigne

cardi-b-up-Cover-Art.pngjazmine-sullivan-girl-like-me-Cover-Art.jpgzara-larsson-look-what-youve-done-Cover-Art.jpgkings-of-leon-the-bandit-100_000-people-Cover-Art.jpg%ED%83%9C%EC%97%B0-taeyeon-weekend-Cover-Art.jpg

85 - 81

Up - Cardi B

Girl Like Me (feat. H.E.R.) - Jazmine Sullivan

Look What You've Done - Zara Larsson

The Bandit - Kings of Leon

Weekend - TAEYEON

shygirl-siren-Cover-Art.jpgmegan-thee-stallion-thot-shit-Cover-Art.jpgpinkpantheress-i-must-apologise-Cover-Art.jpgearl-sweatshirt-2010-Cover-Art.pngHalsey_-_I_Am_Not_a_Woman,_I'm_a_God.png

80 - 76

SIREN - Shygirl

Thot **** - Megan Thee Stallion

I must apologise - PinkPantheress

2010 - Earl Sweatshirt

I am not a woman, i'm a god - Halsey

%ED%94%84%EB%A1%9C%EB%AF%B8%EC%8A%A4%EB%82%98%EC%9D%B8-fromis_9-9-way-ticket-Cover-Art.jpg%EC%9A%B0%EC%A3%BC%EC%86%8C%EB%85%80-wjsn-unnatural-Cover-Art.jpgtokischa-and-rosalia-linda-Cover-Art.pngrebecca-black-worth-it-for-the-feeling-Cover-Art.jpgrebecca-black-girlfriend-Cover-Art.jpg

75 - 71

WE GO - fromis_9

UNNATURAL - WJSN

Linda - Tokischa & ROSALÍA

Worth It for the Feeling - Rebecca Black

Girlfriend - Rebecca Black

ava-max-everytime-i-cry-Cover-Art.jpgaespa-next-level-Cover-Art.jpgcaroline-polachek-bunny-is-a-rider-Cover-Art.jpgbbno-edamame-Cover-Art.jpgwillow-t-r-a-n-s-p-a-r-e-n-t-s-o-u-l-Cover-Art.jpg

70 - 66

Everytime I Cry - Ava Max

Next Level - aespa

Bunny Is A Rider - Caroline Polachek

Edamame (feat. Rich Brian) - Bbno$

t r a n s p a r e n t s o u l feat. Travis Barker - WILLOW

olivia-rodrigo-good-4-u-Cover-Art.jpgmitski-working-for-the-knife-Cover-Art.jpglil-nas-x-montero-call-me-by-your-name-Cover-Art.jpg%ED%8D%BC%ED%94%8C%ED%82%A4%EC%8A%A4-purple-kiss-hide-and-seek-Cover-Art.jpg%EC%84%A0%EB%AF%B8-sunmi-6%EB%B6%84%EC%9D%981-1_6-Cover-Art.jpg

65 - 61

good 4 u - Olivia Rodrigo

Working For The Knife - Mitski

Montero (Call Me by Your Name) - Lil Nas X

Zombie - PURPLE KISS

You can't sit with us - SUNMI

tinashe-and-buddy-pasadena-Cover-Art.jpg%EC%B2%AD%ED%95%98-chung-ha-x-%EA%B1%B8%EC%96%B4%EC%98%A8-%EA%B8%B8%EC%97%90-%EA%BD%83%EB%B0%AD-%EB%94%B0%EC%9C%88-%EC%97%86%EC%97%88%EC%A3%A0-Cover-Art.pnglondon-grammar-how-does-it-feel-Cover-Art.jpgvictoria-monet-f_u_c_k-Cover-Art.png%EC%9C%A0%EB%B9%88-yubin-%ED%96%A5%EC%88%98-perfume-Cover-Art.jpg

60 - 56

Pasadena - Tinashe & Buddy

X - CHUNG HA

How Does It Feel - London Grammar

F.U.C.K - Victoria Monet

PERFUME - Yubin

troye-sivan-and-kacey-musgraves-easy-Cover-Art.jpgsam-fender-get-you-down-Cover-Art.jpgtwice-alcohol-free-Cover-Art.jpgmarina-ancient-dreams-in-a-modern-land-Cover-Art.jpgjpegmafia-trust-Cover-Art.jpg

55 - 51

Easy (with Kacey Musgraves feat. Mark Ronson) - Troye Sivan

Get You Down - Sam Fender

Alcohol Free - TWICE

Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land - MARINA

Trust - JPEGMAFIA

dua-lipa-love-again-Cover-Art.jpgbritney-spears-swimming-in-the-stars-Cover-Art.jpgjojo-worst-i-assume-Cover-Art.jpgdawn-richard-bussifame-Cover-Art.pngmarina-purge-the-poison-Cover-Art.jpg

50 - 46

Love Again - Dua Lipa

Swimming In The Stars - Britney Spears

Worst (I Assume) - Jojo

Bussifame - Dawn Richard

Purge The Poison - MARINA

kacey-musgraves-star-crossed-Cover-Art.jpgbillie-eilish-nda-Cover-Art.jpgjapanese-breakfast-jubilee-Cover-Art.jpgrauw-alejandro-todo-de-ti-Cover-Art.jpgbrandi-carlile-right-on-time-Cover-Art.jpg

45 - 41

star-crossed - Kacey Musgraves

NDA - Billie Eilish

Paprika - Japanese Breakfast

Todo De Ti - Rauw Alejandro

Right on Time - Brandi Carlile

wolf-alice-no-hard-feelings-Cover-Art.jpgerika-de-casier-polite-Cover-Art.jpgdanny-l-harle-and-dj-danny-on-a-mountain-Cover-Art.jpgtinashe-bouncin-Cover-Art.pngchvrches-how-not-to-drown-Cover-Art.jpg

40 - 36

No Hard Feelings - Wolf Alice

Polite - Erika De Casier

On A Mountain - Danny L Harle

Bouncin - Tinashe

How Not To Drown - CHVRCHES

coldplay-coloratura-Cover-Art.jpgtyler-the-creator-lumberjack-Cover-Art.jpgarlo-parks-collapsed-in-sunbeams-Cover-Art.jpgabba-just-a-notion-Cover-Art.pngsam-fender-seventeen-going-under-Cover-Art.jpg

35 - 31

Coloratura - Coldplay

Lumberjack - Tyler, the Creator

Too Good - Arlo Parks

Just A Notion - ABBA

Seventeen Going Under - Sam Fender

%EC%9C%A0%ED%82%A4%EC%B9%B4-yukika-insomnia-Cover-Art.jpgrina-sawayama-enter-sandman-Cover-Art.jpgnas-king%E2%80%99s-disease-ii-Cover-Art.jpgthe-avalanches-we-will-always-love-you-Cover-Art.jpgaly-and-aj-listen-Cover-Art.jpg

30 - 26

Insomnia - YUKIKA

Enter Sandman - Rina Sawayama

Rare - Nas

We Go On (feat. Cola Boyy & Mick Jones) - The Avalanches

Listen!!! - Aly & AJ

troye-sivan-angel-baby-Cover-Art.jpgsleigh-bells-locust-laced-Cover-Art.jpglil-nas-x-and-jack-harlow-industry-baby-Cover-Art.jpgaespa-savage-Cover-Art.jpgnipsey-hussle-and-jay-z-what-it-feels-like-Cover-Art.jpg

25 - 21

Angel Baby - Troye Sivan

Locust Laced - Sleigh Bells

INDUSTRY BABY - Lil Nas X & Jack Harlow

Savage - aespa

What It Feels Like - Nipsey Hussle & JAY-Z

normani-wild-side-Cover-Art.jpgaly-and-aj-symptom-of-your-touch-Cover-Art.jpgagnes-here-comes-the-night-Cover-Art.jpgjessie-ware-hot-n-heavy-Cover-Art.jpgtaylor-swift-all-too-well-10-minute-version-taylors-version-from-the-vault-Cover-Art.jpg

20 - 16

Wild Side (feat. Cardi B) - Normani

Symptom of Your Touch - Aly & AJ

Here Comes The Night - Agnes

Hot N Heavy - Jessie Ware

All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor's Version) (From the VAULT) - Taylor Swift

silk-sonic-smokin-out-the-window-Cover-Art.jpgkylie-real-groove-Cover-Art.jpgerika-de-casier-busy-Cover-Art.jpgagnes-24-hours-Cover-Art.pngabba-dont-shut-me-down-Cover-Art.jpg

15 - 11

Smokin Out The Window - Silk Sonic

Real Groove - Kylie Minogue

Busy - Erika De Casier

24 HOURS - Agnes

Don't Shut Me Down - ABBA

Halsey praise :jonny5: she truly snapped

Aly & AJ missing top 10 :'( 

24 Hours :alexz: 

Real Groove :smitten: it aged so good, and yeah, live for some drag of Studio 54 remix :fan: 

ATW :smitten: a masterpiece :jonny5: the fact that I kinda never had an eye for this song when it was released originally :jonny2: 

Symptom :smitten: 

10 hours ago, worldwide angel said:

feed us mama:duca:

9 hours ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

We are ready!

:jonny5:

The update is here :jonny5:My lazy ass finally about to complete this nnn

9 hours ago, rvx said:

Good 4 U + Kiss Me More :jamming:

7 hours ago, Brandon said:

Taylor, Dua, Olivia  &  Silk Sonic :clap3:

Serving taste like always oh wow :jonny5:

8 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

Halsey praise :jonny5: she truly snapped

Aly & AJ missing top 10 :'( 

24 Hours :alexz: 

Real Groove :smitten: it aged so good, and yeah, live for some drag of Studio 54 remix :fan: 

ATW :smitten: a masterpiece :jonny5: the fact that I kinda never had an eye for this song when it was released originally :jonny2: 

Symptom :smitten: 

Miss Ashley snapped this year :jonny5: Truly a SMACK CAM moment for

The way Kylie had a chance to have a decent singles peak with Real Groove remix with the hitmaker but she just fumble the bag with the half ass remix. We hate to see it :gaycat6:

Honeslty ATW is always been an highight for me even back with the OG abum so i was so happy that she finally gave the justice it's deserves with the TV era :jonnycat:

The update is on the next page

:gayliyahcat1::gayliyahcat1::gayliyahcat1:

qvBEes7.png

snEo4mn.png

10. Collapsed In Sunbeams - Arlo Parks

arlo-parks-collapsed-in-sunbeams-Cover-Art.jpg

(January 29, 2021)

This is a beautiful album, well-sung and full of emotion. I am not a huge fan of Arlo's EPs to be honest, but her debut full length album is one of my favorite bedroom pop releases ever. Every song here is fantasticly enjoyable and I've returned to it quite often ever since I found out about it. The lyrics, while not very complicated, but still conjure vivid poetic images

Arlo has mentioned her influences many times, Although their influence isn't immediately obvious, it hasn't stopped me listening to this album a fair old bit, and with familiarity comes respect

Top 3: Caroline, Green Eyes & Portra 400

9. An Evening With Silk Sonic - Silk Sonic

silk-sonic-an-evening-with-silk-sonic-Cover-Art.jpg

(November 12, 2021)

I'm sure if someone play this album on public, i would think that this is some popular music from form 70s. So that's how Bruno and Anderson did something really good job with the influences for this album

This album manages to emulate the soul/funk sound of the 70s, taking inspirations from artists like Marvin Gaye and Stevie Wonder. They replicate this sound soo perfectly that i don't really mind that sometimes the sounds it's too similar to be called a cosplay. Both Bruno and Anderson are clearly at the top of their game here, and I couldn’t be happier with the direction both of these guys took their career with this

Top 3: Blast Off, Leave the Door Open & Skate

8. Magic Still Exists - Agnes

agnes-magic-still-exists-Cover-Art.jpg

(October 22, 2021)

Magic Still Exist' is Agnes' first album in almost 9 years and she came back with Donna Summer and ABBA wrapped up in a crispy 2021 dance-pop costume. Honestly one of the best halloween costume in 2021 :clap3:

With a total length of almost 34 minutes, this album is a blissful from start to finish. 'Magic Still Exists' wins by being short, direct and completely on fire. The production is sharp and modern and the songwriting is flawless. It's really impressive how Agnes succeeds to incorporate obvious influences from so many great artists, especially artists who has a big influences on Disco music

'24 Hours' and 'Fingers Crossed', who entered my list on my Best Singles of 2020, are some of my favorite pop songs in a long time songs. But also songs like 'Selfmade', 'XX' & 'Here Comes the Night' also desevres its flower for being great pop songs as well and also deserves to be hits

Overall, this album breathes creative joy, sexuality and release and her vocal delivery is the best i've heard on her discography

Top 3: 24 Hours, Here Comes the Night & Fingers Crossed

7. Stand For Myself - Yola

yola-stand-for-myself-Cover-Art.png

(July 30, 2021)

I discovered Yola back in summer 2021 and honestly one of the best discoveries i've ever did because her discography is just immaculate

Her second album' Stand for Myself' is a soft, sweet treat that everybody should consume in their daily life. I loved every part of this album from it's wonderful production, stunning instrumentation to the soothing vocals. For the most part, Yola sings about 2 things: about intimate parts of her life in which she has faced problems, mostly love, and about the problems of working in a male-dominated industry and the effort she has put in to get where she is now and the work she'll continue to put in to go even further

Honestly, this is everything I want from a country album. It's so soft and pleasing to the ear as well as lyrically rich, I would recommend it for both active and passive listening. I think this is Yola's best work to date

Top 3: Starlight, Barely Alive & Stand for Myself

6. Savage - aespa

aespa-savage-Cover-Art.jpg

(October 5, 2021)

aespa is proving themselves that they are here to stay with this mini album. Not gonna lie i was  a bit doubtful with how they this album would work out, especially since their last single, 'Next Level' is a disjointed mess but still capture my attention with a catchy chorus and the switch bridge when the naevis calling. However, I can safely say that I have flipped my opinion over

The title track 'Savage' is one of my favortie k-pop singles in 2021 and probably the most SM thing that they would do with these left-field sounds but it still popular on mainstream k-pop. The B-sides for this EP are also just as good as the title track. From the energenic opening 'aenergy' to quirky girls in space 'YEPPI YEPPI' and to a laid back mid-tempo bop 'Lucid Dream'. 'Savage' mini album is a very big and notable improvement from their previous works. They have seriously taken it to the limits with K-pop, and is easily one of the best K-pop project I've heard this year

Top 3: YEPPI, YEPPI, Savage & Lucid Dream

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.