TheWayWeWere Best of 2021: PG.17: SOTY/AOTY reveal!

TheWayWeWere

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheWayWeWere

• Achilles.

• TalkThatRihanna

• dreamofyou

Your graphics are always so good ahhhhh :jonny4:

I pretty much like or even love everything that was presented so far (apart from Let Me Reintroduce Myself nn, I feel like Gwen is still lost and doesn't really know where to go musically). Really nice to see Florrie not being completely forgotten with her little droplets

Barbra!!!!

And Tori :hippo:

LMRM is a bop

Working for the Knife is great, it got me to pay more attention to Mitski

love the graphics :jonny2: also might steal the recurrent albums/singles section for next year cause I had a lot of older stuff in my top playlist nnnn :-*

looove Regardless, I think it was in my 2020 list, even though it came out pretty late I spammed it enough for it to be on last year :fan:

Renegade + Let Me Reintroduce Myself :party:

these graphics are so good :jonny:

DISCO is such a great album :clap3:gwen's singles this year were... a choice! but LMRM is cute for a couple of listens. regardless is v cute :jamming:

Lean on me, LMRM :heart:

Ugh im loving the look :jonny4:

Oh wow graphics and detail :eek:

Agree with what you said about Tori, far from her best but still a nice album. Maybe we’ll get another Choirgirl one day :lakitu:

Working for the Knife and Regardless are great too! WFTK has kinda become one of my favorite songs by her

That's right you stan Kelly, glad you got a bit of new from her. I'll give it a spin at a Christmas party!

I actually kinda love Let Me Reintroduce Myself still, since December last year. Such a fun chorus! Mitski, always a great pick :clap3:

NOT that gwen stefani song no maam NO

working for the knife is so low :noparty:

renegade yas :WAP: 

The fact that Kelly's chrtistmas album is literally her "30" i scream ngl :deadbanana4: Even though i don't really like Christmas music but the album is actually decent

Ocean TO Ocean is a good album but yeah compare to her 90's sicograpy peak, It's kinda different. But she is still my mama and she can do whatever she wants at this point nn

Working for the Knife & Regardless are a massive bop wow :jonny5:

Working For The Knife. :clap:

Stunning graphics, allow me to say.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.