KasioKas' BEST of 2021 Finale | #1 Song & Album Revealed!

KasioKas

????????  ????   @#?   :biggrin:

???? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??  :party:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KasioKas

• TheWayWeWere

• Remmy

• Lazuli

Moonlight edition is a great choice, your top tracks are... interesting though :mandown:

Didn't hear Kelly's album, but Christmas Isn't Canceled was cute

Silk Sonic and 30 :clap3:

Planet Her has some good songs! Haven't heard from Wrabel in a bit, although I think I heard Nothing But the Love a few times and it was decent

Demi was definitely a good addition to Monsters, but not a huge fan of the song as a whole

I'm sorry but I still can't believe that's your top 2 from the Moonlight Edition :keir: I liked Kelly's Xmas album, it was maybe a little better than WIR. MC(TTOIUTK) is gorgeous yup! 30 & DWTD...TAOSO have some solid moments for sure :alexz3: An Evening with Silk Sonic :heart: basically 24K Magic but with Anderson .Paak included, and I have no problem with that! || Easy is cute from what I remember, didn't revisit it much honestly nnn. The Art of Starting Over (track) is great :date: A nice start to the main part of the album.

Let it out, whats wrong with the album list?

KIIIIIIIIIIIII nothing! It's just very unique, that's all :gaycat3:

the todrick stanning :lmao:I like a tune or so I guess. 

But the Jojo stanning :eek:

I've failed Alesia, didn't even know she released.

On 1/8/2022 at 9:33 PM, potent said:

Moonlight edition is a great choice, your top tracks are... interesting though :mandown:

Didn't hear Kelly's album, but Christmas Isn't Canceled was cute

Silk Sonic and 30 :clap3:

Planet Her has some good songs! Haven't heard from Wrabel in a bit, although I think I heard Nothing But the Love a few times and it was decent

Demi was definitely a good addition to Monsters, but not a huge fan of the song as a whole

i only chose from the new  deluxe edition tracks!!!

14 hours ago, Remmy said:

I'm sorry but I still can't believe that's your top 2 from the Moonlight Edition :keir: I liked Kelly's Xmas album, it was maybe a little better than WIR. MC(TTOIUTK) is gorgeous yup! 30 & DWTD...TAOSO have some solid moments for sure :alexz3: An Evening with Silk Sonic :heart: basically 24K Magic but with Anderson .Paak included, and I have no problem with that! || Easy is cute from what I remember, didn't revisit it much honestly nnn. The Art of Starting Over (track) is great :date: A nice start to the main part of the album.

KIIIIIIIIIIIII nothing! It's just very unique, that's all :gaycat3:

i only chose from the new  deluxe edition tracks!!!

6 hours ago, MP2K said:

the todrick stanning :lmao:I like a tune or so I guess. 

But the Jojo stanning :eek:

I've failed Alesia, didn't even know she released.

i don't stan him but those songs ARE really good:giraffe:

Ahhh Monsters at #1 :jonny5: Demi shines on pop-rock!

Spiral SZN and Anxiety are incredible, JoJo came through with trying not to think about it :clap3:

Easy is probably my fave from DWTDTAOSO! title track is also one of the highlights for sure.

Woman is a bop too :katie2:

as for albums, trying not to think about it, Planet Her, DWTDTAOSO, Life Support, 30, positions and FN are all great albums! 

see you next year :heart2:

Spiral SZN should've been a hit honestly :jonny5: 

Monsters :eek: I would've like more punk direction in future for Demi

Anxiety :jonny5: 

Oh Santa Arimix :eek: 

i only chose from the new  deluxe edition tracks!!!

I know, sis... I know :mandown:

Let me catch up a bit

FFF, Pick Up Your Feelings, Woman Like Me, Fever, Get Into It (Yuh), Leave The Door Open, Wild Side, Love (Sweet Love), Worst (I Assume), Easy On Me, Oh My God, Creature of Habit, To Be Loved & X are all bops :jonny5:

Have Mercy is that sexy bop that i love so much. Truly one of the best debut in a while for sure :clap3: Look What You've Done is just a gayer version of Symphony we love to see it!

test drive is just so short like, Ariana needs to step up with the song length for once please!

Also Doja and 2 JoJo's songs in the top 3 YAAS :clap3:

---

333, An Evening With Silk Sonic, 30, Life Support acclaim :jonny5: Also Planet Her and trying not to think about it in the top 2 as well!

12 hours ago, Remmy said:

I know, sis... I know :mandown:

TPwtwWq.gif

the Jojo dominance here is well deserved, she is officially back on my radar again after this album and live streaming concert.

her amount of talents and tastes are experienced and rich. :smitten2::party: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.