Ewan Chaos's Best of 2021! | Albums 5-1 + Songs 10-1

Ewan Chaos

Okay so clearly I need to download the Magdalena Bay album so def doing that

Ahhhhhh Tinashe's mind is just too powerful D7bQEX5W0AASvQt.jpg Glad you're on the winning team now :clap3: 

Much love to Bouncin and HTE and Erika of course

Great overall lists sis :heart: 

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ewan Chaos

• TheWayWeWere

• Sunderland 4ever

• Lazuli

amazing #1 album :clap3: I remember only liking Busy from the singles for some reason but the rest really HIT me when the album came out :heart:

Pink Noise wasn't bad but I mostly liked it for the production :lakitu: The Turning Wheel and Mercurial World are soooooo good :jonny5:

The Beginning was a MOMENT, the last chorus and the way it loops back around :smitten: New Shapes, Bouncin, Down and Eyes Closed :clap3:

Sister Ray is so good, her best song after Body Talk for me :jamming: HTE rightfully in the top 10 as well :celestial4:

Good Ones & New Shapes :clap3::clap3:

Happier Than Ever :WAP:

Venus Fly Trap :alexz:

HTE supremacy :alexz: 

• 2 weeks later...

gonna keep it brief - you know how I feel about some of your hags but thankfully the lists are not oversaturated with them and I looooooove a lot of stuff you put up high, a lot of points have been made

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.