• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• Legend E

• Brandon

• Sunderland 4ever

Welp, here's my favorite Best Of on ATRL (the other ones are just the same crappy pop divas over and over again and ugh... not here for that) so let's see :D

#140 - #131

3/10 CTE, BFMV and MMF :clap:

#130 - #121

2/10

Spiritbox and The Amity Affliction <3

Eternal Blue is epic :jonny:

brutal & Good ones :eddie:

9 hours ago, Cloröx said:

Where's the new update luv? Keep feeding us 

BlondOffensiveHorsefly-size_restricted.g

Been out all day so haven't gotten the time to update it. It most likely be up before I go to bed or tomorrow morning ☺

bnYPlSY.png

WATCH VIDEO TO CHECK THE SONGS! Tried to make it short

FUN FACT: I'm A OK, I Miss 2003 & Piano are my fave sogns atm! but they just got released why they are a bit high

Christmas Specials - Napier&#39;s Steakhouse

IH4bmrT.png

JwteQSI.png SNqZHsB.png

3Ue4cUy.png tiYYxAN.png

LlL5Yct.png z4ZTiYd.png

LekzVXt.png SwqvvWR.png

ToOGgeL.png o8H2PmY.png

TOP ALBUMS & EP

FILGwqS.png

dG9I14D.png

ptfKEhm.png

Christmas Specials - Napier&#39;s Steakhouse

Thank You For Commenting So far guys! means a lot 

@TalkThatRihanna  @JGibson @dreamofyou@Insanity @Cloröx @Lazuli @TheWayWeWere @Moonlightbae @Mr. Blue_Shirt @Sunderland 4ever @Remmy

@Tom Vercetti @luckystrike @BlackoutZone @theblackestday @Brandon @kiiwii @KasioKas @hofork@K$Ellie @Legend E @Spartak92 @Mr. Loco

Flux is poppy's best album and agree on the highlights. 

5 minutes ago, Tom Vercetti said:

Flux is poppy's best album and agree on the highlights. 

Me when I'm not lying

i listened to poppy's album, like, once and never revisited it :mandown: i need to tho. mothica's EP wasn't half bad either

Aw yeah little Garbage love. I thought their album this year was really nice, better than 2016's for sure.

Hmm I found that Jonas Brothers song underwhelming, esp since THE Max Martin produced it

6/10

I left that As It Is song for 2022, loved it :clap3: (I also miss 2003 unu)

11/30 so far :biggrin:

upgrading my graphics so Top 100! will look much better! then my half ass job ive been doing atm :duca:

whew the effort in these updates. hit the slay button :clap3: Flux was good but I didn't return to it much

The Creeps. :clap:

Who's In Your Head? is alright, the JoBros need to step their game up. :celestial5: Although I don't think their stans (like my sister) care.

Flux :jamming: It's not stronger than I Disagree but I like it. That highlights list is pretty solid, I'd just replace Flux/Bloom/ASAIS with So Mean/Hysteria/NFMP.

I think I actually preferred I Disagree to Flux, but Poppy's overall transition to this kind of sound worked so well

Didn't even know Jbros released i'll listen to see if it's not another generic mess

actually may do Part 4 early! if i quicky do graphics for that set too! since ill be away for a few days! :fan:

Spoiler

i know it takes a lot but if u dont know a song i have the video there! since most my songs are underground! and my top 10 isn't going to be basic hits! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.