Legend E's Best of 2021 | RECAP AND THANK YOU's

Legend E

#1 is deserved:katie2: she's definitely a career highlight and became underrated by the GP.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Legend E

• dreamofyou

• Sunderland 4ever

• Remmy

On 12/19/2021 at 5:28 PM, Legend E said:

would wikipedia lie? :eli:

Angels like You - Wikipedia

They have many times, especially since they typically count promo tracks as singles :fan: But don't worry, I approve! I know if I didn't approve then you would completely erase it and change up your WHOLE list but you don't have to do that! :oh:

Angels Like You, Hot N Heavy, Don't Shut Me Down, Love Again :clap3:Love Again deserved way better than what it got in the real world :chick1:

• ATRL Moderator

i assume this will be a flop update

nonetheless, for both the eps and albums lists, i truly love everything on these lists so it was hard to rank everything x

dHHJdfg.png

Spoiler
On 12/19/2021 at 11:10 PM, Remmy said:

We know Love Again was a single, baby! but Angels Like You was unfortunately NOT... although it should've been AND it's a career highlight so I'll certainly allow it! Love Again is good, never loved it that much :keir: Peeked at several of the new ABBA songs out of curiosity and none of them connected with me, I'd actually say ISHFIY > DSMD. Hot N Heavy yesss :sats:

Perhaps one day... but that's not today :fan: That's nothing compared to how dirty you did Aly & AJ, and I'll never let you live it down!!!!!!!!!

Aly & AJ deserved my trashing for the subpar record they released x

On 12/19/2021 at 11:10 PM, BlackoutZone said:

You're right Im so stupid, the #1 was so obvious :eli:

The whole top 5 is absolutely GREAT, LOVE all these songs. Don't Shut Me Down almost made my top 5 too

glad you stan :heart:

On 12/19/2021 at 11:16 PM, dreamofyou said:

angels like you is one of my fave miley songs ever, the way she should've pushed it

don't shut me down & love again:clap3:

ikr, I hate her flop ass

On 12/20/2021 at 12:19 AM, dangerousalex said:

Telepatia, Hot n Heavy, Angels like You :clap3:

Love Again at #1? woah. 

thanks!

On 12/20/2021 at 12:51 AM, Tinashegrande6 said:

Love Again and Angels Like You :clap3:

thanks!

On 12/20/2021 at 1:09 AM, Ewan Chaos said:

Not Kali Uchis's TALAPIA :deadbanana: Great song tho.

Hot N Heavy, FANTASTIC bangerrrrrr. Don't Shut Me Down is a perfect ABBA pick, totally agree that it washed that other lead single. Love Again is a cute #1, personally I fell in love with other songs over it when it was in my initial top 3 upon album release nnn

I only accept Hallucinate as a #1 on FN instead of LA :thing: 

23 hours ago, potent said:

Great top 3, love to see ABBA getting some appreciation.

Indeed, glad they also served with this song!

23 hours ago, Sempiternal said:

Love again at 1.

Reveal hidden contents

Darn ya almost finished and I've got like 10 more parts to post.  :weeps:its hard being away from my computer during best of season.

fear not, I have plenty of lists to go through!

19 hours ago, JGibson said:

Love Again #1 :clap3:

thx :heart: 

18 hours ago, Brandon said:

???? ????? #? :duca:

thx :heart: 

14 hours ago, Hikari said:

Who knew a song about fish would do wonders for Miss Kali Uchis? Good for her though!

Never Be Me is my fave ballad from Plastic Hearts but Angels Like You is cute I guess!

I'm already over the Future Nostalgia era but yes Love Again :clap3:

tuna better be her next big hit

NBM is also cute :) 

13 hours ago, Lazuli said:

not telatapia :bibliahh:my husband is mexican so i know all about that spanglish!!!

hot n heavy so high wow

LOVE AGAIN YAAAAAAAAAS SIS A WORTHY WINNER legend e gets it RIGHT 

the way the interviewer set himself up :deadbanana2:

glad you stan x

11 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

omg Love Again #1 :jonny5: my wig just flew away

Angels Like You should've been full single tbh :'( her best song 

Hot N Heavy :smitten: 

yas true!

7 hours ago, Sunderland 4ever said:

Hot N Heavy top 3. Yes! :katie2:

thanks!

6 hours ago, gagacasanova said:

#1 is deserved:katie2: she's definitely a career highlight and became underrated by the GP.

very underrated!

3 hours ago, Remmy said:

They have many times, especially since they typically count promo tracks as singles :fan: But don't worry, I approve! I know if I didn't approve then you would completely erase it and change up your WHOLE list but you don't have to do that! :oh:

i also counted promo tracks as singles :eli:  I would never delete these beautiful graphs!

35 minutes ago, D/X said:

Love Again #1 :clap3:

thanks!

29 minutes ago, witness1.3 said:

Angels Like You, Hot N Heavy, Don't Shut Me Down, Love Again :clap3:Love Again deserved way better than what it got in the real world :chick1:

ohh so true. it deserved to be #1 for 200 weeks :'( 

once twice melody :jonnycat: not you snatching my wig with your taste glo up! and yes you better get into them fully

One Twice Melody is really good, but I think everyone is waiting till all pieces form an album rather than just treating it as an EP

STAN Sunmi, 1/6 is amazing and shows Kpop in great light :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

i love these albums tho don't kill me for their placements

zrV88zR.gif

Spoiler
15 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

Rebecca being on everyones lists made me want to listen it :jonny: 

omg plz do!

12 hours ago, OreGuy said:

REBECCA really turned ha shit around :jonny4:

ikr, stunning transformation!

10 hours ago, dreamofyou said:

everyone is stanning rebecca's ep.... i need to listen asap

yup yup yup

8 hours ago, Lazuli said:

once twice melody :jonnycat: not you snatching my wig with your taste glo up! and yes you better get into them fully

i will try!

6 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

One Twice Melody is really good, but I think everyone is waiting till all pieces form an album rather than just treating it as an EP

STAN Sunmi, 1/6 is amazing and shows Kpop in great light :clap3:

i mean i guess that's true, but since they released the EP this year, I felt it was cute to include it.

Yes Sunmi snapped!

I also think Folklore is better. :dies:

Love Again #1 :eek: deserved I guess! 

Hot n Heavy and Angels Like You are also really good.

333 was such a great album from Tinashe!

DWTDTAOSO, ADIAML, Solar Power and Evermore are some of my faves too!

Melon Cake considered one of Demi's best bops... oh :mandown: I think the album lacks discography standouts actually, even though there's like 50 options! Solar Power getting some love :alexz3: Your writeup is on point! Also agree with folklore >(>) evermore, but folklore is perfectly fine without cowboy like me :oh: Interesting to see your previous views on Tinashe, I feel like 333 is similar to Songs for You so check that out if you haven't already. Aquarius is also sooo good.

I know all minus tellusaboutyourself :fan: so I am agreeing with your list, no draggins :santa:

Keep it CUTE with Charles, but yes Rebecca snapped. OMG Gallant being your #1 pick, you're the best!!!!

Wow we both (mostly, I just never listened to her before) agree about Tinasha! 333 is great. Ancient Dreams YAAAAAAS yeah ofc not her best but thankfully better than L+F

the #1 is so deserving!!!!!! :worship2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.