Legend E's Best of 2021 | RECAP AND THANK YOU's

Legend E

Your Power is one of my faves on the album :jonny5: same with You asked for this

Fallen Fruit is one of the few good songs on SP :clap3: Mood Ring and This Is Heaven are cute bops :celestial4:

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Legend E

• dreamofyou

• Sunderland 4ever

• Remmy

I will continue to hate on SP but at least Fallen Fruit is the decent one from that album. 

Your Power, kinda underrated track. Don't LOOOOOVE it compared to the other songs, but don't hate it as much as other seem to.

No Gods No Masters is the best from their new album, so maybe don't bother and just keep spinning that. The whole album is good, but that track is definitely >>>>>>

I'm the last one to outright bash and yell about Solar Power... but your inclusion of Lorde on the song list should stop with Mood Ring xo best SP song.

FINALLY! Nick on a best of <3  Legit I loved how he randomly delivered a solo album this year aswell as some Jonas Brothers bops <3

you asked for this <3

I wouldn;t hum Your Power if you asked me to with a gun to my head.

But Mood Ring ofc!

YES Stan Spaceman and This Is Heaven, this era should have been a commercial success for Nick it was so good

:wanda::wanda::wanda:

9 hours ago, Sempiternal said:

FINALLY! Nick on a best of <3  Legit I loved how he randomly delivered a solo album this year aswell as some Jonas Brothers bops <3

you asked for this <3

I STAN NICK HARD 

hi hello normal updates from tomorrow thankfully

zrV88zR.gif

On 12/14/2021 at 4:30 AM, Remmy said:

Not the censorship!!! People have posted them (and Sky Ferreira's debut), you'll be fine! #FreeTheNipple #FreeTheBooty

Not aware of #36 but I enjoy the rest! Your Power needed time to grow on me. no body, my crime was my #1 from evermore at first but I feel like it might've slipped a bit. "STOP HATING ON SP" period!! Nick has been serving pop bops since he went on his own, it's just that plenty haven't noticed yet! He's also been saving weaker songs for his brothers and kept the quality for himself kiiii. This Is Heaven slaps slaps slaps I'm so mad at him/his label for dropping a music video and that's IT.

i don't want y'all to come back for me and report me 2143 years from now when they will be censored again :eli: fvdgf; drag the brothers!

On 12/14/2021 at 4:38 AM, Cloröx said:

Easy on Me undeserved :mandown:

well it's not the best song in the world, but it got me a bit emotional lately :skull: 

On 12/14/2021 at 4:41 AM, Hikari said:

45-41: White Dress easily ate up everything on Blue Banisters! I attempted to listen to that Tori album but I didnt like the first song so I didnt continue x

40-31: Your Power was such a grower, I wasn't a fan of it when it was released but it really grew on me the moment she dropped her album. You Asked For This is so good, easily one of song that I instantly liked upon hearing Halsey's album. No Body No Crime, one of the few standouts from evermore (don't really appreciate album as much tho x). I have to pass on Nick. I think Melon Cake was my fave on Demi's album. I never liked Easy On Me, it just wasnt a grower. Mood Ring is a career highlight, wish Lorde's album was strong enough though to stand the test of time but I highly doubt it.

You can check out Metal Water Wood and How Glass Is Made from Tori's album :weeps: 

folklore > evermore :thing: 

On 12/14/2021 at 4:45 AM, JGibson said:

Your Power + no body, no crime + Mood Ring + Easy On Me + Fallen Fruit + You asked for this + Dancing With The Devil :clap3:

thx x

On 12/14/2021 at 6:19 AM, Reverse Warholian said:

You asked for acclaim :WAP:

yas x

On 12/14/2021 at 7:18 AM, Mr. Loco said:

Mood ring was the only song I cared about from Lorde's return, it should've been the lead single tbh 

Easy on me :clap3:

I still prefer SP as it can be seen in this update :eli: 

On 12/14/2021 at 7:52 AM, TheWayWeWere said:

I love comments :lmao: 

Your Power was cute for a moment, but I kinda get tired of it fast

Easy on Me :clap3:

Garbage appreciation :alexz: 

Halsey :clap3: she made some points with this album, wish era was handled better tho 

oh definitely, the era was a mess :skull: 

On 12/14/2021 at 10:09 AM, Brandon said:

???? ?? ?? & ???? ???? :alexz:

thx x

On 12/14/2021 at 12:17 PM, dreamofyou said:

your power truly is a beautiful song, you spilled

you asked for this, no body no crime, mood ring & fallen fruit:clap3:

stan!

On 12/14/2021 at 1:01 PM, BlackoutZone said:

Not SP eating on your list :mandown:

Other choices very fair, that Nick album wasn't too bad I agree

well you won't like this update then either (with regards to SP) :thing: 

On 12/14/2021 at 1:03 PM, Moonlightbae said:

I know and love everything except the Garbage song :clap3:

thanks x

On 12/14/2021 at 1:28 PM, Lazuli said:

i use everything here except for the man (who's even listening to him this year?)

you asked for this yas miss ashley frangipane SNAPPED with that one

oh wow no body no crime i do not rly care for that song but cute to see it here

no lorde hate on this list that's why we stan :clap3: 

nick? he actually snapped a bit!

On 12/14/2021 at 4:21 PM, Sunderland 4ever said:

No Body No Crime and Easy On Me :clap3:

I don't like Lorde. :shutup:

:( 

On 12/14/2021 at 10:59 PM, K$Ellie said:

Your Power is one of my faves on the album :jonny5: same with You asked for this

Fallen Fruit is one of the few good songs on SP :clap3: Mood Ring and This Is Heaven are cute bops :celestial4:

glad to see you stanning :jonny4:

On 12/15/2021 at 2:10 AM, Tom Vercetti said:

I will continue to hate on SP but at least Fallen Fruit is the decent one from that album. 

FF is a masterpiece :jonnycat:

20 hours ago, Ewan Chaos said:

Your Power, kinda underrated track. Don't LOOOOOVE it compared to the other songs, but don't hate it as much as other seem to.

No Gods No Masters is the best from their new album, so maybe don't bother and just keep spinning that. The whole album is good, but that track is definitely >>>>>>

I'm the last one to outright bash and yell about Solar Power... but your inclusion of Lorde on the song list should stop with Mood Ring xo best SP song.

Oh I agree about YP, there are still better songs on HTE. From the singles it definitely seemed NGNM is a highlight.

It didn't stop with MR :eli: 

20 hours ago, Sempiternal said:

you asked for this <3

I only stanned the solo album :thing: 

19 hours ago, MP2K said:

I wouldn;t hum Your Power if you asked me to with a gun to my head.

But Mood Ring ofc!

vrev; :skull: 

11 hours ago, Insanity said:

YES Stan Spaceman and This Is Heaven, this era should have been a commercial success for Nick it was so good

:wanda::wanda::wanda:

facts, he was robbed of success

11 hours ago, Insanity said:

I STAN NICK HARD 

we can see

Godva Max had always served us bops and we shouldnt be ashamed to admit that!

The Aly & AJ shade! You were not slick for those! Those two songs are really good tho!

The Halsey song is fine, she definitely has better songs in the album!

NDA is a bop but finneas is not a daddy x 

When I first heard Star-Crossed the song, it lead me to believe that she was gonna top GH (but she didn't!)

All Too Well (TV, 10MV) + Listen!!! + Symptom Of Your Touch + Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) + NDA + Freedom! 90 :party:

omg sis what a SERVE

Listen and Symptom :jonny5: DELETE THIS 'One of the two good songs mess' 

I am not a woman :clap3: 

Message in a Bottle and ATW are both masterpieces :jonny5: 

Star-crossed :eek: :clap3: nice to see it so high

Ava, Kacey& Taylor :katie2:

Edited by gagacasanova

not freedom '90:bibliahh: a bop tho

ATWTMWTVFTM, star crossed, nda & i am not a woman:clap3:

i'm such a message in a bottle hater so lemme pretend i don't see

You need to delete the comment about A&A album I will say that... Great picks from it tho

Star-Crossed title track is perfect and even if it feels like an intro i captures the album perfectly

IANAWIAG & MH&MH :cm:

Listen + Symptom of your touch + ianawig :heart:

NDA is aight. :lakitu:

Freedom! '90 :oh: It took me a second... she's definitely nice and overhated! Never been in love with Ianaw,Iag sorry! NDA + star-crossed :heart: double Taylor and double Aly & AJ ahhhhh!!! Message In a Bottle is such a BANGER that gives me teen movie vibes (in a great way), I'm tired of people shading it!! Speaking of shade, one of TWO GOOD SONGS ON THE ALBUM? You've gotta be joking... you've gotta be........

stream when christmas comes around

zrV88zR.gif

22 hours ago, Hikari said:

Godva Max had always served us bops and we shouldnt be ashamed to admit that!

The Aly & AJ shade! You were not slick for those! Those two songs are really good tho!

The Halsey song is fine, she definitely has better songs in the album!

NDA is a bop but finneas is not a daddy x 

When I first heard Star-Crossed the song, it lead me to believe that she was gonna top GH (but she didn't!)

Ava has like 2 good songs tho. Finneas IS a daddy!

21 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

IANAWIAG 

fV08IZmhtneIE.gif

stan!

19 hours ago, JGibson said:

All Too Well (TV, 10MV) + Listen!!! + Symptom Of Your Touch + Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) + NDA + Freedom! 90 :party:

thank you!

16 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

omg sis what a SERVE

Listen and Symptom :jonny5: DELETE THIS 'One of the two good songs mess' 

I am not a woman :clap3: 

Message in a Bottle and ATW are both masterpieces :jonny5: 

Star-crossed :eek: :clap3: nice to see it so high

yass stan :heart: 

15 hours ago, Brandon said:

My Head &  My Heart :jamming:

thanks!

14 hours ago, gagacasanova said:

Ava, Kacey& Taylor :katie2:

thanks!

13 hours ago, dreamofyou said:

not freedom '90:bibliahh: a bop tho

ATWTMWTVFTM, star crossed, nda & i am not a woman:clap3:

i'm such a message in a bottle hater so lemme pretend i don't see

omg imagine hating mitb

8 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

You need to delete the comment about A&A album I will say that... Great picks from it tho

Star-Crossed title track is perfect and even if it feels like an intro i captures the album perfectly

they also need to delete most of the album :eli: 

7 hours ago, Mr. Loco said:

IANAWIAG & MH&MH :cm:

thx :heart: 

6 hours ago, Sempiternal said:

Listen + Symptom of your touch + ianawig :heart:

6 hours ago, Sunderland 4ever said:

NDA is aight. :lakitu:

5 hours ago, Remmy said:

Freedom! '90 :oh: It took me a second... she's definitely nice and overhated! Never been in love with Ianaw,Iag sorry! NDA + star-crossed :heart: double Taylor and double Aly & AJ ahhhhh!!! Message In a Bottle is such a BANGER that gives me teen movie vibes (in a great way), I'm tired of people shading it!! Speaking of shade, one of TWO GOOD SONGS ON THE ALBUM? You've gotta be joking... you've gotta be........

i am not joking, i wish i was tho!

nick? he actually snapped a bit!

the only snapping he can do is my neck with his chest

be sweet and posing in bondage :eek: didn't know legend E is a miss breakfast stan

arcadia is ok

stoned :jonny: 

kiss of life is gay culture you are right

Arcadia is such an Lana's classic already :eli: 

Kiss of Life :jonny5: my wig flew away

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.