Welcome to ATRL Best of 2021! | Extended through Jan 14

Lee!!

• ATRL Administrator

bHVOgfs.png

Welcome to ATRL's Best of 2021! It's the most wonderful time of the year, and it's time for you to give us your best. 

You are invited to share all of the music, entertainment, and moments that defined your year.

Guidelines for Best of 2021:

1. It's your show

You get one thread per year to share your stuff. No one else gets to vote on your lists and countdowns, your thread is all about you.

2. Start with an intro

Use your first post to tell us what you're going to do. Will you list your top songs, singles, videos, albums, artists, concerts, TV shows, movies, video games, whatever? It's all up to you. Let us know first, and get into the actual list later.

3. Don't post all at once

You want to post your countdown(s) in installments. For example, if you have one list of 50 songs, post it in daily blocks of 5 or so. The suspense makes things interesting.

4. Use words and pictures
Your thread will be more fun to follow if you put some effort into it. Describe every item on your list with at least a full sentence. If you add pictures and graphics, that's even better.

5. Actively participate
We encourage you to support each other. Reply with your comments to let them know you're reading. If someone is taking the time to read your thread, try and return the favor. Be supportive and have fun.

6. Limited time only

This year, the Best of 2021 forum will be open until January 10th, 20212 Finish up before then!

If you need inspiration, take a look at ATRL's Best of 2020!

I actually prepared in advance. I will finish for the first time in like 3 years :chick1:

Edited by Wicked

I'm ready

fde.gif

I'm not ready actually but I'll rush release

legit can't wait! i hope mine doesn't flop! :weeps:

:celestial2::celestial2::celestial2::celestial2::celestial2:

Excited for another year :heart: Definitely still got some work to do... was actually starting to sort my Best Singles list & then I took a break to see that the section was open

Thanks @Lee!! I began my list 2 weeks ago :santa:

I haven't done it in years and many of my friends left the forum but I'll try to do this to promote trans and lesbian excellence.

Excited to see y'alls lists this year :heart:

sdflaksmd can't make threads yet but will be lerking :eyes: :Eyes: :eyes:

• 4 weeks later...

This section of ATRL is schedule to close on January 10th. Will there be some sort of deadline extension? 

• ATRL Administrator
On 1/4/2022 at 7:08 AM, JGibson said:

This section of ATRL is schedule to close on January 10th. Will there be some sort of deadline extension? 

Yep!

Best Of is extended through the 14th now. Get your final posts and comments in before the section closes!

okay thank god, haven't really started commenting on other people's threads yet

On 1/8/2022 at 12:31 PM, Lee!! said:

Yep!

Best Of is extended through the 14th now. Get your final posts and comments in before the section closes!

CV5BlX0WwAAYH8l.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.