The Color Game 12

DevonRoars

30 minutes ago, Samsom said:

thank you judges for the safe position! glad you like our work enough just to not go to the chop :heart:

also it was such a pleasure to work on this round with two amazing contestants and sisters like @Yvess and @Pedro glad we stay on competition we deserve it!

also congrats my bish @Thanatos and your team, Betty must be proud 

Thank you Grace :hughard: I was convinced that your group would win. You 3 did so well :clap3: 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• dweebz

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

OMG, thank you so much judges! I’m so happy that our work paid off. :jonny: Thank you to my team!

This will be a very hard decision to make. The bottom 3 are all great contestants. 
I fear the wrath of a certain someone… 

giphy.gif

I can’t wait TBH

:celestial3:

Thanks judges for this! We really did put our all into this round.

@Thanatos, I’d say our de facto leader really brought everything together as a whole, you were magnificent

@Devin for the initial idea of the golden girl theme and really putting in a lot of ideas 

I was scared initially for this round, not for myself, but for you two as I didn’t wanna hold you back. Im glad it worked out in the end :hughard:

So all three of us going into the bottom? What happened to the player with the most points from the bottom group is safe?

16 minutes ago, dweebz said:

So all three of us going into the bottom? What happened to the player with the most points from the bottom group is safe?

I see someone AFRAID 

10 minutes ago, Samsom said:

I see someone AFRAID 

If the shoe fits.

Well it's over. :weeps:

Congrats to the other two groups

38 minutes ago, dweebz said:

If the shoe fits.

You came for our group really hard yesterday. You dragged us through the mud. You dug a grave and wanted to burry us alive. 
Now you are in the bottom and the group you wanted to see fail is on top. 

Miley, if I were you, I’d start praying. 

2 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

You came for our group really hard yesterday. You dragged us through the mud. You dug a grave and wanted to burry us alive. 
Now you are in the bottom and the group you wanted to see fail is on top. 

Miley, if I were you, I’d start praying. 

Clock ha sis! Also Miley was so selfish with her group praising only her outfits and supposed killer looks and didn't said anything about her group mates considering this is a group round! just not a very friendly and fair way to play on this round Miss Miley!

An advice: for the next time, close your mouth and play without trashing the others contestants or maybe karma is going to kill you! well, that if you surivive this round 

now that im fully awake, just wanna giive a shoutout again to my bond girls @Pedroand @Samsomomg working with the 2 of u is so easy and fun. not gonna lie, i thought this round will kill us because it was hard seeing same themes for us three but thanks to miss Eyelash for suddenly appearing in my spotify daily mixes.

congrats to the top team and rip miss betty white luv ha

pia-wurtzbach-miss-universe.gif

#TeamNoTimeToDie #DieAnotherDayBitches

14 minutes ago, Samsom said:

Clock ha sis! Also Miley was so selfish with her group praising only her outfits and supposed killer looks and didn't said anything about her group mates considering this is a group round! just not a very friendly and fair way to play on this round Miss Miley!

An advice: for the next time, close your mouth and play without trashing the others contestants or maybe karma is going to kill you! well, that if you surivive this round 

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4:  
I’m sure that Miley was just being a little shady and stated her rightful opinion. 
This is all just a fun game

xx

Spoiler

Are we going to send her home? You’ll find out soon. The discussion is :flame:

Edited by Thanatos

4 minutes ago, Yvess said:

now that im fully awake, just wanna giive a shoutout again to my bond girls @Pedroand @Samsomomg working with the 2 of u is so easy and fun. not gonna lie, i thought this round will kill us because it was hard seeing same themes for us three but thanks to miss Eyelash for suddenly appearing in my spotify daily mixes.

congrats to the top team and rip miss betty white luv ha

#TeamNoTimeToDie #DieAnotherDayBitches

sis luv u 

not your prayers on kween betty serving 

29841-B27-9-F45-40-C7-90-D1-33748-FCCBCA

The way I screamed :bibliahh:

8 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4:  
I’m sure that Miley was just being a little shady and stated her rightful opinion. 
This is all just a fun game

xx

Hide contents

Are we going to send her home? You’ll find out soon. The discussion is :flame:

Aren't we all just playing and having fun?

We have to make to some drama sis, but I love all the girlz here just like to be messy and getting the things a little bit out the edge and messier just like this has to be pia-wurtzbach-miss-universe.gif

this is just a show and when the lights are off we are kissing each other, don't we?

Edited by Samsom

9 minutes ago, Samsom said:

Aren't we all just playing and having fun?

We have to make to some drama sis, but I love all the girlz here just like to be messy and getting the things a little bit out the edge and messier just like this has to be pia-wurtzbach-miss-universe.gif

this is just a show and when the lights are off we are kissing each other, don't we?

Of course :hughard:

…and guess what Grace

You’re next in the chopping list

QTlf.gif

4 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

Of course :hughard:

…and guess what Grace

You’re next in the chopping list

QTlf.gif

That's no good news to me! Can't wait to be eliminated again! QTlf.gif

2 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Eliminate the bitch… again.

I'm worst than the COVID, can't wait for my third variant when I won on the comeback round 

3 hours ago, dweebz said:

I just wanted you guys to feel included. I have this game figured out for the most part. 

The Top 3 Have Decided..

@TruGemini @dweebz @Dessy

your fate is just beyond these spoiler collapses

Spoiler

you.

Spoiler

it's you..

Spoiler

it's all for you

DRrS0Oa.png

everything I do, @Dessy

I tell you all the time thanks for competing

but hey there's literally a comeback challenge next round 

It been fun playing. Thanks for the experience :celestial:

And rooting for you @TruGemini, the amount of passion you have is >>>> 

fmTvH2Z.png

Getting back to a regular schedule..  for this round you're being asked to send in your celebrity's best camp look.

In 1964, Susan Sontag defined camp as an aesthetic “sensibility” that is plain to see but hard for most of us to explain: an intentional over-the-top-ness, a slightly (or extremely) “off” quality, bad taste as a vehicle for good art.

Multiple photos are  allowed with the maximum being 3. Make sure to keep all your entries in one private message

and if you have any questions regarding the theme and if your look fits, I will be happy to assist.

DEADLINE: January 9th @ 1PM EST / 10AM PT

but wait.. 

EzvWMUS.pngKxRyk1t.pngc3RxVdB.png5mVpThv.pngqU5m3ub.png

#COMEBACK

Category is.. Freestyle

send in a look that impresses everyone including your peers

Spoiler

obviously none of you have to send in, but if you'd like to..

anything could happen

:michael:

Good luck :heart:

Are we allowed to resend looks for the comeback since we are no longer in the competition :lakitu: asking for  @CBC

Spoiler

A friend 

Edited by Speezy

3 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Are we allowed to resend looks for the comeback since we are no longer in the competition :lakitu: asking for  @CBC

Hide contents

A friend 

lmao.. if you want to :skull: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.