Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• dweebz

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry my wifi went for some hours 

im gonna work on my critiques now 

Cindy Bruna at the Jean Paul Gaultier FW/19 show | Uno models Barcelona &  Madrid

@dweebz / Miley Cyrus

First off, Im impressed that Miley is peaking so late into the competition. I actually like this dress. It's very pretty and you don't see a lot of dresses like this in a nude color. 

@Pedro / Normani

I get what you are doing, but this is a fashion game and you aren't wearing any clothes.

@sumthintoxic82 / Jane Fonda

This is ok. It's kinda giving when you're bored and you scrape off the foil part from gum wrappers. The side shot makes it look stunning, but as a whole, there is a little too much fabric. I wish it maybe didn't have sleeves or had a lower neck line? I think the top needs some sort of interesting element.

@Samsom / Grace Jones

It's meh to me. It's not the most exciting pant suit. Plus, there isn't much to look at with the picture. The oversized scarf is a nice tuch though and definitely elevates it.

@Rotunda / Bimini Bon Boulash

So I think this is a really cool corsette, but it's just that. I do like that it's made from belts and I really love the lace up arms, but as a whole it looks kinda scrappy. It's missing a lot to stand alone.

@Thanatos / Karlie Kloss

This is stunning. The desing may be basic, but it's the details that really sell it for me.

@TruGemini / Dominique 

I actually like this. It's giving yeezy x star wars couture.

@Yvess / Pia

The fabric is gorgeous and it's like it's melting. But the design of the dress is ok. It's very kardashian.

i'll take that as a positive review. tysm judge kipper :heart: 

zendaya2-2000.jpg

Zendaya's Critiques

Miley - Now this is a very pretty dress but similar to the host, I do find this dress to be for prom but she would be best dressed at that prom so maybe that's a good thing? I do like this entry though so good job. 

Normani - Her body is absolutely insane and this is just black girl magic and I live for this photo however, this is a fashion competition and clothes is definitely a requirement therefore, this unfortunately won't do well in terms of ranking, it would be unfair to the other girls if you score high this round imo. This would slay in Pose and ANTM but not in a fashion game. I did some research and there are some brown outfits that would have worked for this theme. 

Jane - Another prom dress but this time I do not like it. It's not an awful gown but I do not like it. A bit basic. 

Grace - This is giving secretary/officer worker which is fine and normal but this is a fashion competition and this far into the game basic/safe/ordinary is not going to cut it! I need more.

Bimini- This is quite edgy and I do like it but it is exactly what Kipper said, it's just a corset and it lacks design. I do like the look yes  because she is serving but I needed more, as Britney said GIMME MORE!

Karlie - The design of this dress is quite strong, I do love the belt it fits her really well, this is also safe imo but it is still a standout in this round.

Dominique - That neck piece thingy is awful but I do like this look other than that! It is still quite safe and regular though but better than a lot of looks here imo so good job. 

Pia - She looks very stunning and her face is beat to the gods but this is just a simple dress, it's giving socialite attending a celebrity dinner, not bad at all though and better than a lot here imo.

I was harsher this round because this late in the competition I do expect better, none of y'all were necessarily bad but I simply wanted a bit more. 

i'll take that as a positive as well. thanks judge nltm tew :heart: 

Edited by Yvess

10 hours ago, Samsom said:

Judges really hate suites tho 

nope, not true I love a good well tailored suit, I just didnt like that one much :chick3:

ROUND XII RANKING

in alphabetical order

PupOJu2.png

Spoiler

In third place with 23 Points

WIN

DFjCu72.png

Spoiler

Placing in the bottom 3

You are up for elimination

pGsdA1o.png

Spoiler

Placing in the bottom 3

c3RxVdB.png

Spoiler

In fifth place with 20.5 Points

LOW

72mjc6X.png

Spoiler

Placing in the bottom 3

Jhg7AM4.png

Spoiler

In first place with 25 Points

WIN

DLKbth9.png

Spoiler

In second place with 24 Points

WIN

VlQWcmJ.png

Spoiler

In fourth place with 22 Points

HIGH

x

4yNVDkd.png

hey guise.. the top 3 are still deciding, but the show must keep going and with only 4 more challenges there isn't a lot of room for error

the theme is Orange

Eliminations will be changing..

Multiple photos are allowed with the maximum being 3 

if you have any questions regarding the theme and if your look fits, I will be happy to assist.

Deadline: January 21  @ 11 AM EST

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.