The Color Game 12

DevonRoars

55 minutes ago, Samsom said:

I were rooting for you both since the beginning of this season :clap3:

so well deserved, you were all slaying every round and I knew both of you would be the winners @Thanatos @Yvess :heart:

Can’t wait for next season because my revenge is coming after being robbed! Grace will win and you all are not ready for that besides knowing I was a threat :ihype:

So much fun on this game, congrats @DevonRoars for hosting and amazing and entertaining game on ATRL 

Thank you! If anyone is looking to host a season.. HMU! Otherwise.. See you in May for the next season that I'll be hosting!

49 minutes ago, Yvess said:

will write a proper thank u speech when im done with my work lol

meanwhile here are my looks for this amazing season

7AJwynj.jpeg

6xp0DvI.jpeg

6XXh3zj.jpeg

(

Hide contents

missing two looks from the Bond Girls round and two looks from Color Ball) and my Final Look lol

So much beauty. A well deserved win!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• dweebz

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, congrats to you both. It was pretty clear to me throughout the competition that you two were almost completely evenly matched, the both of you truly deserved this win!!!

Also, thanks to everyone for Miss Congeniality :heart: I'm honored to have represented such a staple in the queer community in Dominque, I hope I was able to show you all she's more than just Elektra. 

giphy.gif

When I woke up this morning, I had no words at first. 

It’s no secret that I wanted to win this game from day 1 and I finally did it.

Thank you everyone , I am extremely grateful!

The Games section continues to be the best section on this website and the humans behind the avis make this a magical place filled with kindness, far away from the toxic stan fights. 
giphy.gif

@Yvess I am honored to enter the winner’s circle with you. You deserve it so so much. You are a winner baby. This is the perfect ending to our alliance. :heart2:

TO-WONG-FOO-2.jpg

Thank you Devon for hosting another incredible season and thank you judges for the critiques! 

xoxo

3nO.gif

Now that I am finally at home from work, lemme do a formal appreciation post :heart2:

pia-wurtzbach-miss-universe.gif

This win is really special to me since it is my third time playing this game and the first time I played it, I ended up in 2nd place only, I was kinda young back then and messy so going back to this game after a long hiatus really made me anxious at first and I kinda told myself that I'm fine if I get the early boot but as time goes by, I noticed that I am having fun already and that won't be possible without the wonderful hosting of Miss @DevonRoarstnx so much for giving me and the other girls a wonderful time! You rocked it! Thanks for the prize as well btw :heart:

To the cool judges, @kipperskipperand @Not Like The Movies you guys really made me scared because idk if im gonna be received well by you guys but your criticisms actually helped me become more tenacious in looking for greater looks. Thank you for the prize as well! thanks for making me have this win that I really want all this time! :heart2:

To my sister and double crown-er @Thanatos  bish we made it! Our alliance really paid off! I can remember how we would always motivate each other and our reminder to each other that we should always be on WINNER circle of each round (atleast one of us) so we can save each other if one is in the bottom (but luckily we didn't end up in the bottom omg), I am just so delighted and ecstatic to have this wonderful title with you! Monet and Trinity who?! Let's stream Fighter!

To my cofinalists, @dweebz i was scared af at u at first coz i thought u will always fight anyone but u turned out to be cute and nice i guess, @sumthintoxic82 i knew u back then in oldtrl when I was doing musical chairs so seeing u made me feel at home and you are such an angel. Saving you will always be a pleasure of mine!

To the other girls who I loved from this season, @Samsomit is our bond girls sisterhood with @Pedrohelped me to become more comfy in the game. love u both! To miss @Rotunda

@TruGeminiyou both define congeniality and I am always grateful that you didn't took it personally when the game made me do some difficult choices. Wishing u luck on Survivor! To my zaddy @Dessyii won omg, glad to see u here on atrl again bestie.

Finally, atrl games section will always be my favorite place in this site. this site made me enjoy my youth and my adulting phase, Thanks everyone!

I am Yvess, Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach, your first Asian winner (not so sure tho) but what Im sure is your first Filipina and a Beauty Queen to win TCG! Mabuhay!

wjgNGNg.jpeg

Edited by Yvess

• 1 month later...
On 3/10/2022 at 2:38 PM, prézli said:

When is the next season?

like May, June, or July. Or as soon as ANTM ends.

Unless someone else wants to host.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.