The Color Game 12

DevonRoars

13 hours ago, Thanatos said:

Now ruffles is an interesting category! :chick2:

Something fun, something standard, and something exciting.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• dweebz

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

Top Posters In This Topic

:deadbanana2:

I CANNOT believe I survived that round. I REALLY thought I was going home. I Know you girls want me to stay to make your win easier but :shakeno: ...

baffles me even more that I didn't get the lowest score as well :shutup:

I'm still sending in my entries, but I'm actually REALLY hoping I get voted off next ... @Thanatos, @Yvess & @Rotunda all deserve to make it till the end ( and I guess @dweebz does too)

Just now, sumthintoxic82 said:

:deadbanana2:

I CANNOT believe I survived that round. I REALLY thought I was going home. I Know you girls want me to stay to make your win easier but :shakeno: ...

baffles me even more that I didn't get the lowest score as well :shutup:

I'm still sending in my entries, but I'm actually REALLY hoping I get voted off next ... @Thanatos, @Yvess & @Rotunda all deserve to make it till the end ( and I guess @dweebz does too)

awww ur so sweet and nice sis but actually you didn't send in the weakest entry imho last time so you were worthy of saving despite having my other bond girl sister normani go :heart2: 

I was just looking at season 10 and 9.. and wow was I robbed both times :skull: 

The way I was dragged and robbed of wins for someone else playing my character 2 seasons prior. Alexa play Bitter by Summer Walker. 

2/5 in

I‘m only missing my yellow look :toofunny2:

Spoiler

Yellow is my least favorite color. :chick1:

I spent way too much time on putting this together but I've sent my looks:deadbanana:

16 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

I'll post entries on the next page.

See the source image

next pageeee

3 more to gooooo

lezzzzz goooo

pia-wurtzbach-miss-universe.gif

stream Love It When You Hate Me

d05CSZS.png

a runway theme for each category..

Ruffles

Yellow

Crowning Look

dweebz    Miley Cyrus

Spoiler

Ruffles

dmtAqge.jpg

Yellow

gGDpWP5.jpg

Crowning Look

UW0tieP.jpg

sumthintoxic82    Jane Fonda

Spoiler

Ruffles

11816296-6882371-image-m-40_155430581347jane-fonda.jpg

Yellow

rs_634x1024-150514044714-634-Jane-Fonda-

Crowning Look

jane-fonda-43511.jpg?resize=486,648

Rotunda    Bimini Bon Boulash

Spoiler

Ruffles

kfMYzWh.jpg

Yellow

LWi7RJl.jpg

Crowning Look

r2x1KSy.jpg

Thanatos    Karlie Kloss

Spoiler

571d10f294b61485918fbd9dd27ec203110275b8

Dear judges, welcome to the Karlie Kloss Metallic Ball.

Yes, I am doing a ball inside a ball! 

incredible-talented.gif

Get ready to be blown away by spectacular and cohesive fashion creations with insane craftsmanship and attention to detail. 

The first category is....

64b3d8fed18a963a459efd4c5c91e727ceed62e8

As you already should know by now, I am a huge lover of extravagant and very editorial-esque clothes.

Ruffles are found in many everyday wear clothes, however, I want to take this theme to the next level.

This silver mermaid gown is by Alexander McQueen (Sarah Burton!) and perfectly fullfils my desire to always serve the most extravagant fashion. Each big ruffle on the bottom section of the gown is coated with silver petals, creating a 3D effect. 

tumblr_m46ho8nzaR1qcpptho1_r1_1280.jpg

983a57d1cabfb6018caf5267fb2391d21dedd411

Since my first suit in this competition did not get all the flowers it deserved to get (IMO), I am going to try my luck again with something more haute-couture.

This creation is by Alexander McQueen, however, this time by Alexander himself. This look was from the last collection that he actively worked on.  

The craftsmanship on this top is breathtaking, the pleading on top and the peplem at the waist are elements that take insane skill to create. The print on the suit is inspired by an angel's wing (as well as the whole collection hence why Karlie is wearing this "wing fascinator" on her head)

This yellow&gold suit is not made for everyday-wear, this is Haute Couture craftsmanship at its finest. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f6d04a12af54cee3ea

giphy.gif?cid=790b761152cf01d62202c3d3c0

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry but all the youtube videos are not in full HD :( 

mcqueenaw10-1.jpg

4ce82a145260a6a7313fd4a944877b4efc0ebaa5

Now for my crowning look, I decided to tone it down a bit but still keeping it extremely elegant.

Karlie is walking the runway in this show stopping Viktor&Rolf gown with silver and bronze ruffle details.

The black undergarment creates the illusion of a wasp waist.  

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611bdf8f285c49963169e

Viktor+Rolf+Runway+Paris+Fashion+Week+Wo

Please take a closer look at the material on the orange/copper ruffles. It's the material you usually find on your hair brush. :jonny5: 

80d35baf4ec05c49b76fbc19f29df8fce774ab05

Yvess    Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach

Spoiler

PIA ALONZO WURTZBACH

GRENUs6.gif

THE COLOR BALL

For this season's semi-finals, Miss Universe 2015 Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach will continue to SERVE wonderful looks and you're in for a visual treat in this COLOR BALL!

Witness how Pia proudly represents her country to the world, the universe rather, with her exquisite beauty in this three gag-worthy looks that represents the three colors of the Philippine Flag! ??????

Round 1: RUFFLES

ZalpamT.gif

Pia Wurtzbach for Harper's Bazaar

SfcxJQ8.png

For full pictures of each shot for this RUFFLES Round, click here

Round 2: YELLOW

U1BA49b.gif

Pia Wurtzbach for Michael Cinco Dubai Winter/Fall Collection

ogRjGsz.png

For full pictures of each shot for this YELLOW Round, click here

Round 3: CROWNING LOOK

GuFbFSV.gif

Pia Wurtzbach for her Final Photoshoot as Miss Universe

9GZDEA2.png

For full pictures of each shot for this CROWNING LOOK Round, click here

Thank you for attending this magical color ball from a global queen of the universe!

vumO6VT.jpg

19 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

@Yvess and I giving a full presentation, great minds think alike :angelo:

tea! :jonny:ugh our minds!!!!!! queen supporting another queen :heart:

tksDTfx.png

Ruffles:

Spoiler

Miley- WOW a serve!!! Im still impressed with how Miley is still peaking this late in the competition. This look is STUNNING! Its ruffles galore haute couture!

Jane: I actually love this and this might be my favorite look from you all season. It's a fun silhouette ad the white makes it look clean and chic.

Bimini- You know I am a fan of weird fashion, but this is not doing it for me. It just looks like she made a dress from her pillows and blankets at home.

Karlie- This look was a serve in ANTM and a STOMP in this competition. By far my favorite ruffles look. Karlie NEVER misses.

Pia- LOVE this. I am a sucker for DRAMA and this is DRAMA. I do get tendencies of prom/quincenera dress, especially with the top, but as a whole it is breath taking.

Cindy Bruna photo 434 of 77 pics, wallpaper - photo #1157169 - ThePlace2

Yellow

Spoiler

Miley- This is great. I think a yellow suit always stands out, but the texture and design really takes it to the next level. The lacey flowers soften an otherwise structured silhouette and it makes it far ore interesting and expensive looking. Another stomp for miley.

Jane- I appreciate that you went for something interesting, but unfortunately the clash of patterns doesn''t clash in a good way. Aside from that, it's also a very pedestrian look.

Bimini- This is ok. Im not gagged. The star is the head piece (quite literally)  but the dress is nothing special. Also gold for yellow is a cop out.

Karlie- Another serve of the century. This look is IT. Everything about this look is art. Again, gold for yellow is a cop out.

Pia- This is giving Princess Belle realness. It may be a tad simple, but I do like the caged corsette in the back and how there is a sheer layer of the dress that pops out at the bottom. Again, I'm seeing a little prom/quincenera meets couture. With that said, it might be my fave yellow look.

CAVI Brands

Crowning Look:

Spoiler

Miley- This is elegant. It's such a mature and elegant version of Miley. She looks breath taking and I love the whispy effect of the fabric of the dress. Overall Miley sent in 3 amazing looks and maybe even 3 of her best looks all season.

Jane- It's neat. It's definitely Janes biggest fashion risk. It's pretty cool, but not gag worthy. Overall Jane did fine this round. Definitely a step up from previous rounds.

Bimini- I'm not 100% in love with this look.  It is regal and powerful looking, but it's not a knockout. I think it's just too much fabric, again, kinda giving blankets scrunched up. I do like how there are a lot of things to look at so it breaks up the monotony of the same color and the architecture is also very interesting. Overall the three looks were ok. The ruffles was  miss and the other two were safe.

Karlie- I actually don't like this look. This look as a crowning look is very disappointing, ESPECIALLY from Karlie. I do like the shoulder/sleeve moment, but the rest is a big no. I am confused why you picked this as a crowning look. Overall Karlie had 2 knockouts and one flop.

Pia- The DRAMA continues. This is immaculate and a perfect crowning look. I dont even need to say more. Overall Pia brought it with all three looks. I love how you went with primary colors and how the silhouettes were similar. But at the same time, the same silhoutte made it a tad boring and they did look prom dress like. 

Thanks judge @kipperskipper

I really went with a vision for this ball and tysm for noticing it :heart2:

Me after reading my first two critiques: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952cb79fae587fd89bbf92f58ddac47fdae4b21d4f6&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Me after reading my last critique: wig-snatch-pageant.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.