• dweebz

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

Top Posters In This Topic

cxZUooX.png

ENTRIES

dweebz    Miley Cyrus

Spoiler

No animals were hurt in the making of this SLAYAGE!

HBi6VAO.jpg

Pedro    Normani

Spoiler

normani.jpg

sumthintoxic82    Jane Fonda

Spoiler

F2_9221.jpg?format=original&ehk=uXB2HC3s

Rotunda    Bimini Bon Boulash

Spoiler

XLWzNeo.jpg

Thanatos    Karlie Kloss

Spoiler

d602f4dce546fa2deaf9f33d4ea009f883b94238

Karlie stuns in this high fashion editorial wearing an Iris Van Herpen plastic dress. 

fashion_scans_remastered-karlie_kloss-w-

d5bd2bc388c6e4fb7256e4bb0dbd3decea760ed5.png :

fbeba99590aa5dc09d479fb82e225eddf7d348c0

Yvess    Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach

Spoiler

PIA ALONZO WURTZBACH

XSFBqbO.jpg

726GseW.gif

pNVOanK.png

tumblr_p2you8kfSO1qk7scno1_500.gif

my pia serving faceeeeeeee, she looked like an Elegant Indian Royalty ugh :jonnycat:

AkBKOLS.jpg

Miley wins this one :cm:

Is there a way to get notified for a new season?

19 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I'll make sure to tag you if I'm hosting. 

2 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Miley a fan favorite. We love to see it

Grace Jones for Latex 

untitleddst.jpg

Miley / @dweebz

This is really good, she looks sexy as hell and also I love the metallic details of the gloves and the heels! She’s serving demonic bish in hell. A bit safe too but a serve anyway.

Normani / @Pedro

Loving the print, it’s very unique and definitely stands out by that metric for being a fresh air along a lot of black leather and latex but at the same time this feels very safe, which is a shame because she looks pretty and all but bish we are near the final and you need to step up because the other girls are serving and you are definitely getting behind the bar! Also that shoes are not it.

Jane Fonda / @sumthintoxic82

The way this could have slayed on ANTM… it’s not like you don’t serve here but Jane is kind of giving the same thing all over again besides killing it and being like the best she has put during this competition. Anyway I love the jewelry she is wearing! She probably has the best jewelry of this season.

Bimini / @Rotunda

I knew when I put you back on this competition you wouldn’t disappoint and I was right! This is everything, love the boots and the latex all around her body while wearing a white skirt. It’s such a good and interesting contrast that adds drama, extravaganza and uniqueness to this round! You are serving and I want to see you on the final because you are SLAYING.

Karlie / @Thanatos

This is ******* everything! Bish you are serving sexy 60's cartoon and I’m saying it in a good way! Love the shape of the dress, the shoes and the ensemble overall! ELEGANZA, EXTRAVAGANZA, DRAMA AND SEXYNESS! You are definitely the most consistent girl of this season tho so I’m sure you are going to the finals!

Pia / @Yvess

Ok? THIS IS ANOTHER SERVE FROM YOU! At first I didn’t note the latex because on the first pic it’s look like a regular dress and also with a lot of black here I just thought that latex and leather could only be black but then you appeared with that white latex dress that suits your incredible body and that definitely put you as one of the standouts of this round! Keep serving because you are another one who is going to the final!

overall a very good round, I just expected more variety tbh but at least every girl who served black latex/leather added a different drama and shape to differentiate each other looks and that proves how good of contestants you are all! Good job to everyone!

You could have ended with the first sentence, but thank you.

3dc65b22e206ebdf4b6d9625043e7302.jpg

Zendaya's Critiques 

Miley Cyrus -  Come on no face lmao! jk but this is really edgy and sexy and it fits her really well. I do like this look, my only complaint is that I wish the top wasn't than simple but other than that the look is styled really well and looks great. 

Normani - She has a better leather look but you're probably saving that for another round idk, I do like this though she looks hot and I love the wet hairstyle. It is a bit simple compared to some looks here but I still like it  a lot 

Jane - Bad b*tch energy with that lion! However, I do find this to be such a basic dress sis, at this point the girls are just keeping you around but this is quite weak to me. 

Bimini - I don't know how I feel about this because I am not big fan of the dress but the leather under is amazing. I have mixed feelings about the dress but the challenge is leather and you nailed that aspect for good job with that. 

Karlie - Not you eating the girls up again. This is truly divine, the shape and design of that dress is everything, high fashion! I love it, well done again! 

Pia - This is so clean and crisp. Sophistication and elegance realness. This look is so polished and it fits impeccably, I am obsessed. Ladies this is how you do simple but effective!  A whole slay m'aam! 

Overall everything did well but I do have to nitpick since it's the final 6. Good job everyone and good luck my loves :heart2:

3 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Pia - This is so clean and crisp. Sophistication and elegance realness. This look is so polished and it fits impeccably, I am obsessed. Ladies this is how you do simple but effective!  A whole slay m'aam!

omg i really went with simple yet effective in this round and thanks for noticing it.

judge @Not Like The Movies

Slam dunk after slam dunk, and the judges just aren't understanding it.

miley-cyrus-baby.gif

Spoiler

There's a huge conflict of interest in having the person I sent home judge me.

79064fe6-8a4f-412a-b130-c73dfacb54f3_120

Serving you Halle Berry in Catwoman. 

@dweebz- Miley Cyrus

I must applaud you on not showing your face in this entry, way to do the judges a favor. The look is nice, I think the lack of face puts the leather aspects into full focus and the gold jewelry really adds a gorgeous element to this photo. Your strongest entry in a while, good job. 

@Pedro- Normani

I feel it is better to tell the truth than to spare your feelings. 

This is WEAK. 

You know why it's weak? Because it's NOT off. You understood the assignment, but you didn't actually elevate the theme at all. More than that, it took me FIVE seconds to use google and find this, along with many other superior photos. This entry is very disappointing.

@sumthintoxic82- Jane Fonda

As said by Grace, this photo is more fit for ANTM rather than Color Game. The dress is okay, but the obvious main focus of the photo is the lion, which isn't the point of this theme. I think a different, less exciting photo that highlighted the dress would've faired better. 

@Rotunda- Bimini Bon Boulash

I am conflicted on this photo. I think the leather elements are amazing, specifically the shoes. On the other side, the dress is the horrible. However, even with the hideous dress, the leather notes of this look are some of the best of this round, so I still enjoy this photo quite a bit, great job!

@Thanatos- Karlie Kloss

It's well done, but it's ugly, which is my problem with this entry. I hate it from a fashion perspective, it's very hard to look at for me personally.

@Yvess- Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach

Great choice to stand out! I think a white entry was the last thing any of us were expecting from this theme, so I'm pleasantly surprised. 

Thank you eliminated player turned judge.

48 minutes ago, TruGemini said:

@Yvess- Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach

Great choice to stand out! I think a white entry was the last thing any of us were expecting from this theme, so I'm pleasantly surprised. 

omg miss trugemini loves a fellow gemini indeed :jonny:

3 hours ago, dweebz said:

Thank you eliminated player turned judge.

show some respect to our Color Game alumni cum laude :shakeno:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.