The Color Game 12

DevonRoars

1 minute ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

Interesting...Just when I thought I was FINALLY going home...the top 3 decide to spare me and go for someone stronger.

a certain "top 3" must be DESPERATE for a win to still keep me in the competition...

Image result for jawbreaker gifs

The Roxxxy Andrew or Kandi Muse if you will.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• dweebz

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, dweebz said:

The way it would be over for me

I have no regrets tho even when you fucked it up 

41 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

Interesting title! 

Byo.gif

Orange you glad.. it’s almost over :thing:

20 minutes ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

Interesting...Just when I thought I was FINALLY going home...the top 3 decide to spare me and go for someone stronger.

a certain "top 3" must be DESPERATE for a win to still keep me in the competition...

She said she’s tired.

Spoiler

Baby if you’re in that top 3 I’m giving you #1 for RESILIENCE.  

Who aint gunna take Fonda to the top 3? You'd be STUPID to not take ha. ***** buckle up, you're in for the long haul.

1 hour ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

Roxxxy, we will get you into the Top 4. ?  

sorry for the delay

ROUND XIII  :  ENTRIES 

dweebz    Miley Cyrus

cDGWEJM.png

sumthintoxic82    Jane Fonda

article-2021509-0D17111E00000578-766_634

Rotunda    Bimini Bon Boulash

BcdXKDp.jpg

Thanatos    Karlie Kloss

85ed0b6d5fd60080344530742dea9aee47b5136c.gifv

- Coco Montrese - 

Versatility is the keyword, so for this round, Karlie Kloss is wearing a very sophisticated and flowy suit that screams Femme Fatale.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f18608e368cd2811d2

kendall-jenner-karlie-kloss-balmain-fash

465270558.jpg

TruGemini    Dominique Jackson

FGIKqRo.jpg

WyhytGj.jpg

exRTRzc.gif

Yvess    Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach

PIA ALONZO WURTZBACH

112rpwL.gif

Mrvljia.jpeg

43SWQz8.jpeg

Pedro    Normani

mani.jpg

15 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Btw, Pia won. Go home.

Hope ur right sis :smitten2: Tysm

17 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Hope ur right sis :smitten2: Tysm

Now say I came in second place!

The way I would have won :toofunny2: 

the shows always dies after I’m eliminated, so sad but at least my bond sister is serving and will win 

18 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Now say I came in second place!

Miley came in 2nd place, go home xxx

Just now, Samsom said:

The way I would have won :toofunny2: 

the shows always dies after I’m eliminated, so sad but at least my bond sister is serving and will win 

I hope ur death in this game brings me good luck sis :toofunny2: But srsly, i think ur orange look is a slay too xoxo

Just now, Yvess said:

I hope ur death in this game brings me good luck sis :toofunny2: But srsly, i think ur orange look is a slay too xoxo

You’ll be fine, both of us will revenge because my elimination because we were ROBBED of that finale between you and ME!  but well, it will be for the next season of ANTM of Color Game or whatever other game we play together! Manifesting!

1 hour ago, Samsom said:

You’ll be fine, both of us will revenge because my elimination because we were ROBBED of that finale between you and ME!  but well, it will be for the next season of ANTM of Color Game or whatever other game we play together! Manifesting!

oh wow... yeah let's have that finale rivalry some other game soon then sis :heart:

Image result for jane fonda gifs

@Thanatos & @Yves make me miss judging. These two this round SLAYED this round. Especially @Thanatos, if miss Miranda was here, you would have gotten a 10.

42 minutes ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

@Thanatos & @Yves make me miss judging. These two this round SLAYED this round. Especially @Thanatos, if miss Miranda was here, you would have gotten a 10.

thanks miss Fonda i love ur work but you tagged the wrong Yves.

still love u tho :heart2:

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

thanks miss Fonda i love ur work but you tagged the wrong Yves.

still love u tho :heart2:

Old age is finally creeping in...

3 minutes ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

Old age is finally creeping in...

i know granny, do u want me to bring u to bed? :lmao:btw i like ur look also :smitten:

whew 2 looks really gagged me 

2 hours ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

I know Miss Miranda barely gives 10s, so I’m feeling very honored :hughard:

zendaya-critics-choice-awards-dress-2021

Zendaya's Critiques 

Miley - This is a cute and flirty look. Miley looks really pretty and the dress fits her really well. A bit simple but I like this, it's very cute and fun. 

Jane - I love when a dress gives movement, I am loving the way she is carrying this dress in this picture. It may be on the simpler side compared to others here but she does look great. 

Bimini - Ouuu this is really strong, maybe the girls from last night's episode of drag race should have served this for the animal print category, this is a solid look and a major step up from your past two looks. 

Karlie - B*****tchhhh!! This is how you serve a suit! When I saw this I gagged, this is chic and fashion forward, well done! 

Dominique - Elektra looks very beautiful and striking in this dress, yes it is on the simpler side compared to others here but she looks good. 

Pia - You are back! The last two rounds were not your strongest but you're back with a vengeance because sweetie you devoured! This is gorgeous!

Normani - She is such a beauty, the orange looks stunning against her chocolate skin and the dress is pretty nice. Similar to Jane, Miley and Dominique, this is more on the simple side but she still looks great. 

Overall I like every look here and the top 3 are clear to me but in general no one did terribly, when it comes to the bottom, it will come down to nitpicking and overall look. 

44 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

whew 2 looks really gagged me 

blink if one of it is me

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.