The Color Game 12

DevonRoars

What- have a proper elimination and just eliminate Pia.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• dweebz

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, dweebz said:

What- have a proper elimination and just eliminate Pia.

Or save Pia and eliminate the stronger girl :gaycat5:

19 minutes ago, Samsom said:

Or save Pia and eliminate the stronger girl :gaycat5:

I know Pia probably got some rainbow-Wheel immunity scepter shes gonna pull when eliminated 

:alexz2:

10 minutes ago, Speezy said:

I know Pia probably got some rainbow-Wheel immunity scepter shes gonna pull when eliminated 

:alexz2:

That's why I luv this game :gaycat5: strategy is fun :coffee:

3 hours ago, Thanatos said:

For me, patterns was the perfect opportunity to submit something very over the top. 

Also @dweebz did you have a stop at Epione in Beverly Hills? :oh:

Botox is a wonderful thing.

6 hours ago, Speezy said:

Pia ate up 

is it my pia or pia mia? :foxaylove3:

19 minutes ago, Yvess said:

is it my pia or pia mia? :foxaylove3:

It was your Pia , I didn’t even see the mess with Octulent and alias headshot until I went back and looked at the looks again :deadbanana2:

12 minutes ago, Speezy said:

It was your Pia , I didn’t even see the mess with Octulent and alias headshot until I went back and looked at the looks again :deadbanana2:

thanks lemme donate my coins to miss sparks :hug:

21 minutes ago, Yvess said:

thanks lemme donate my coins to miss sparks :hug:

Stream Cider & Hennessy the Christmas album. In celebration  for the slayage :nicole:

If the honorable judges find some time during these busy days then please PTC

fde.gif

40 minutes ago, Samsom said:

Whats going awn 

There‘s a rumor going around that Grace is going to get the chop, idk if it‘s true but it would be f*cked up! 
ZYkhuI.gif

9 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

There‘s a rumor going around that Grace is going to get the chop, idk if it‘s true but it would be f*cked up! 
ZYkhuI.gif

The judges has been serving laziness and no taste so I wouldn't be surprised but let's hope not 

ZYkhuI.gif

1 hour ago, Samsom said:

Whats going awn 

I have to work omg — I have to work on Christmas too. Enjoy your breaks. I’m not :skull: 

I’ll maybe do critiques in a few

3 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

I have to work omg — I have to work on Christmas too. Enjoy your breaks. I’m not :skull: 

I’ll maybe do critiques in a few

sending you all my prayers hoest take ur time but not pan me and merry crisismas 

Edited by Samsom

if Grace got panned I wouldn’t be surprised. It’s nothing special. And mixing animal print should be a disqualifiable offense.  

4 minutes ago, dweebz said:

if Grace got panned I wouldn’t be surprised. It’s nothing special. And mixing animal print should be a disqualifiable offense.  

…and not only the judges are tasteless 

1 hour ago, Samsom said:

…and not only the judges are tasteless 

…clearly my love.

Cindy Bruna IN HAUTE COUTURE SHOWS F/W 16 | Uno models Barcelona & Madrid

Ariana: It's cute but suuuuuuuuupppppper basic.

Jasmine: I think this is your first flop. I do love how it's like a combination of an oversized knit sweater and dress, but it's just too casual for me.

Miley: Another SERVE from miss Miley!! Keep it up cuz you've been stomping lately. It's ART, it's FASHION!

Pia M: LEAVE

Grace Jones: I am conflicted. It's not really fashion forward tbh. It's a body suit you can buy oline nowadays. But it doesn't look cheap and it's styled well so it's not as bad.

Liputa: Idk im not a big fan. The patterns are nice and look luxurious, but there is a lack of design in the dress itself. It's just very straight and if she were standing we would see the lack of sillhouette/design.

Jane: She kinda looks like Caitlyn Jenner in the first pic. But as for the dress.. it's bad. The skirt is ugly and lacks any sort of design, so it looks like a blanket. The corset is immaculate though and I wish the design continued on to the skirt instead.

Thanatos: WIN STOMP SERVE :jonny5: This is HIGH fashion HIGH art.

Dominique: I really like this. I love how every piece she is wearing is a different print, but there is still unity within them. The headpiece is stunning and the overall outfit is so cool.

Tsareena: Now this is what Ariana THOUGHT she was doing. This is cute, camp, it's retro, but it's also very safe.

Pia W: You never let the other girls breathe. This is another SERVE!!!!

Another top in the basket. Seethe you my haters.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.