Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

982 posts in this topic

PrinceMichaelFan

Get into this rare song (Samples Billie Jean) I slayed it  @jdmc218

PrinceMichaelFan

Calming and relaxing 

:sats:

Don't Stop Me Now

His streams are going up higher and higher on US Spotify.

jdmc218
9 hours ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

Get into this rare song (Samples Billie Jean) I slayed it  @jdmc218

:katie2::katie2::katie2:Love it.

Nemo
5 hours ago, Don't Stop Me Now said:

His streams are going up higher and higher on US Spotify.

I thot the GP dropped him since the doc? That's what I was told at least. Was I lied to?

fL6U6ti.gif

youkneekorn
11 minutes ago, Nemo said:

I thot the GP dropped him since the doc? That's what I was told at least. Was I lied to?

fL6U6ti.gif

Thoughts about MJ’s obsession with your other fave, Miss Britney Spears? 

Nemo
2 minutes ago, youkneekorn said:

Thoughts about MJ’s obsession with your other fave, Miss Britney Spears? 

Talent stans talent.

fL6U6ti.gif

youkneekorn
1 minute ago, Nemo said:

Talent stans talent.

fL6U6ti.gif

Any news if he was obsessed with your other fave, Miss Knowles? 

Nemo
23 minutes ago, youkneekorn said:

Any news if he was obsessed with your other fave, Miss Knowles? 

There are several examples that make it quite evident MJ adored Bey. You're really bored being banned from SYG huh?

fL6U6ti.gif

youkneekorn
3 minutes ago, Nemo said:

There are several examples that make it quite evident MJ adored Bey. You're really bored being banned from SYG huh?

fL6U6ti.gif

Yes. Can you post some examples of MJ showing he adored Miss Bey?

Yes, you should appeal to the ModGa’s to let me back in. Miss Juanny was dismissive of my request. 

Nemo
10 minutes ago, youkneekorn said:

Yes. Can you post some examples of MJ showing he adored Miss Bey?

Yes, you should appeal to the ModGa’s to let me back in. Miss Juanny was dismissive of my request. 

Image result for michael jackson and beyonce

PrinceMichaelFan
4 hours ago, Nemo said:

fL6U6ti.gif

MJ adored everyone (even Marshall Matters) He literally loved everyone except for Prince.

I don't blame him

ZCro5MT.gif

joelovesmusic

So they're going around on ATRL posting these "receipts" about MJ being a pedophile. In their evidence they share the "living with Michael Jackson" documentary and have like a long list of witnesses and "physical evidence". I mean, most of the stuff has been debunked we know that but it's just so surreal how some go to extreme lengths to cancel someone, without actually checking the facts.

PrinceMichaelFan
1 minute ago, joelovesmusic said:

So they're going around on ATRL posting these "receipts" about MJ being a pedophile. In their evidence they share the "living with Michael Jackson" documentary and have like a long list of witnesses and "physical evidence". I mean, most of the stuff has been debunked we know that but it's just so surreal how some go to extreme lengths to cancel someone, without actually checking the facts.

yep

Jump

I don't get the first leg of the Bad Tour. Can someone explain why he didn't perform any songs from Bad? :rip: 

He also neglected a lot of essential Dangerous hits on the Dangerous tour like In The Closet, Remember The Time and the title track. Why? 

Oktober Knight
10 minutes ago, Jump said:

I don't get the first leg of the Bad Tour. Can someone explain why he didn't perform any songs from Bad? :rip: 

He also neglected a lot of essential Dangerous hits on the Dangerous tour like In The Closet, Remember The Time and the title track. Why? 

I always wondered the same thing. I would have been pissed if I saw the Bad Tour during the first leg only to hear 2 songs from my fav album. 

Djbrian

I'm starting to believe that rumor/blind item about Oprah, Harvey Weinstein & Levin being the financial backers to the documentary.

Don't Stop Me Now

I was watching this yesterday and it made me cry and I couldn't stop. Imagine being able to touch, kiss, rub and feel all over MJ. He was the greatest with his fans. 

I love him so much.

My all time favorite.

PrinceMichaelFan
11 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

I always wondered the same thing. I would have been pissed if I saw the Bad Tour during the first leg only to hear 2 songs from my fav album. 

11 hours ago, Jump said:

Most of the BAD tour (1987) is very similar to Victory tour (1984) with his bros (Jackson 5) and I assume the less BAD tracks are because they were not hits yet (Just BAD and I Just Can't Stop Loving You were pop #1s). I also assume he didn't want to play non-singles at his show (I notice he rarely played non-singles).

By the second leg (1988) Michael added all of the BAD singles -- But I enjoy the 1987 setlist much better. 

As for Dangerous, He was going to play Remember The Time but I do not know what happens.

In The Closet has a snippet version and Dangerous is performed on the HIStory tour (1996-97)

joelovesmusic

I read something about Remember the Time that it was rehearsed but they took it out because of wardrobe issues (or production I don't remember)