Red's 2nd day: 64,035,277

dwuw

14 hours ago, Juanny said:

Yes, I assure you very few people on this forum were actually expecting a 10 minute version of her already recorded song to sit at the summit of Spotify and Apple Music charts for 2 consecutive days. You’re foolish to suggest this was expected activity. 

If you look at the Red TV streaming predictions thread most predicted the entire album to perform at evermore’s level and it out streamed evermore on 2nd day. 

If you were expecting these numbers, good for you. Most people weren’t, which is why the forum-wide reaction is the way it is.

I wasn't expecting it to perform as well as it's performed so far but I expected it to be the best-performing song off the album. I also didn't know Taylor would push the song as hard as she has so far so that's also definitely helping with it's performance. 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• onewillowsilk

• drivers license

• Ribs

• itsjem

I understand the 30 songs argument but if only 10 of those songs are “new” (being very lenient with that term), then there is obviously very clear demand for her music for people to actually listen to all 30 songs. Even if it were JUST her fanbase, that’s a massive fanbase to sit through and listen to 30 songs, so she wins regardless. 

I don’t think there’s really much weight to the argument truthfully, the fact is she has the ability to release a 30 track album (of re-recordings) because she is in demand, I mean her other recent albums with less tracks are pretty much her only competition anyways so the point really is moot :skull: 

10 hours ago, brazil said:

Swifities give it up, the 30 songs are gonna add to her streams especially cause her streams are fanbase driven and most fans will listen to the whole album, and there are more songs to go around for people to listen to. Nothing wrong in that, no need to defend anything related to Taylor even when it's a simple statement of a fact.

Did anyone stop Olivia fans from playing SOUR 2 times a day instead of once? Your argument is based off assumption that a fan would play an album start to finish once and call it a day, where as reality is not that simple. For someone like me it's impossible to sit through that long of an album in one day. I only listened to it once since release and only replayed the vault tracks a second time. Where as I played Bruno's album 3 times already in the same space of time. 

4 minutes ago, Thisisit said:

Anyone know when we’re likely to get day 3 numbers?

They are coming in now

Should have the overall numbers very soon

13 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

They are coming in now

is the ATW hold good?

12 minutes ago, private radio said:

is the ATW hold good?

Globally its great

In the US its decent (better for the 10 minute version)

Edited by simmnfierzig

Just now, simmnfierzig said:

Globally its great

In the US its decent (better for the 10 minute version)

i’m fearing for Adele’s promo, EOM is gonna be ahead of sales too :rip:

27 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

They are coming in now

Thanks!

I’ve seen people talk about ATW possibly hitting #1, is that in the realms of possibility at all? I’m quite out of touch with how chart points work.

1 minute ago, Thisisit said:

Thanks!

I’ve seen people talk about ATW possibly hitting #1, is that in the realms of possibility at all? I’m quite out of touch with how chart points work.

#2 is guaranteed at this point

Easy On Me vs ATW is a close race

8 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Who would have thought. I think the live of Adele will give her the edge. I’m surprised Taylor doesn’t do anything or releasing the live version or something… easily she can get it and that would be the best number 1 EVER.

9 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Who would have thought. I think the live of Adele will give her the edge. I’m surprised Taylor doesn’t do anything or releasing the live version or something… easily she can get it and that would be the best number 1 EVER.

4 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

where's the elvira remix :jonnycat:

On 11/14/2021 at 11:58 AM, dwuw said:

this is more than sour's debut

Real Housewives GIF by Slice

It wasn't necessary sis.. 

OT: her power is crazy

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

is there no debut day thread? been search and cant find it, help?

The title got changed but this is the original first day thread. Bring back the iconic title, @katyslut fix it! :eli: 

1 hour ago, Lazuli said:

The title got changed but this is the original first day thread. Bring back the iconic title, @katyslut fix it! :eli: 

yeah what a shitty title, ty

3 hours ago, Sharapov said:

yeah what a shitty title, ty

mods changing it i fear! should be good now! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.