• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• onewillowsilk

• drivers license

• Ribs

• itsjem

50 minutes ago, itsjem said:

Yes, I think so! But she would have to edit that too, it's still a 5:30 song

I don't think it's worth it to push ATW to pop radio, since it's not going to go very far there even with an edit. 

16 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

You make no sense. It takes only 30 seconds for a song to count as a stream. :rip:

Fans stream for first 30s and skip to the next songs to inflate streams resulting huge unfiltered streams but in Red cases, the unfiltered streams for the whole albums only like 150k difference :gaycat2:

31 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

The fanbase does. Taylor’s fanbase is HUGE 

If this was the case, the filtered-unfiltered difference in streams would be huge but it isn't... THAT'S CALLED BEING ORGANIC :lmao:

Edited by DuffLavigne

This one user that is so pressed that a 30-track (31 if you count the A Message in Apple Music :fan:) album is smashing in streaming :ahh: Suffer! :ahh:

38 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

You make no sense. It takes only 30 seconds for a song to count as a stream. :rip:

Are you really throwing logic out of the window to try to downplay data that’s right in front of your face?:bibliahh:

who the hell would listen to 30 sec of each song then skip? Fans wouldn’t, they would listen to all of it. The gp wouldn’t, they don’t know that dumb rule and wouldn’t use it.

also, How are the huge numbers just her fan base? unless all of America is her fan base now? And you said “it’s 30 tracks so obviously these are higher numbers”, ok then who is forcing people to listen to it all the way through? Why didn’t some other artists with the same track lists  lengths do these nunbers? Please enlighten us 

44 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

The fanbase does. Taylor’s fanbase is HUGE 

Seethe :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, simmnfierzig said:

ATW still over 4 million in the US

Hot 100 #1 maybe getting possible :gaycat6:

GOD PLEASE 

What were folklore’s first week streams, trying to see something real quick :rip: 

2 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

ATW still over 4 million in the US

Hot 100 #1 maybe getting possible :gaycat6:

Don't tease me like this :gaycat6:

55 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

I don't think it's worth it to push ATW to pop radio, since it's not going to go very far there even with an edit. 

If HTE can do well, why not ATW? 

1 minute ago, Dephira said:

If HTE can do well, why not ATW? 

HTE took forever to catch on, plus ATW's big problem is that all of its parts are quintessential to the song, unlike HTE.

This is getting boring. We need a new queen of streaming 

Not surprised. Red is her biggest album (at least for the fans). I don't think even 1989 will pull these numbers, but I'd love to be proven wrong :fan:

BIGGEST SECOND DAY STREAMS FOR A FEMALE ARTIST

A 9 YEAR OLD RE-RELEASE

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

1 hour ago, PopFan1996 said:

This. I don't know why people keep bringing up the length time of the tracks when you can listen to a song for less than a minute and have that count as a stream. 

In that case, releasing an album with more tracks always helps, especially if you're a streaming force, because people will spend more time going through the entire album several times during the week to figure out their favorites. 

Obviously fans are loving Red (TV) and the numbers reflect that but this is the first album by a female act released in the streaming era to have 30 songs and it's by one of the biggest streaming acts. Comparing it to albums by Ariana and Olivia that have 20 less tracks and trying to act like it isn't meant to outstream those albums, especially in it's first few days, is ridiculous to me. 

Congratulations to Taylor but Swifties need to start applying context to some of these posts. 

8 minutes ago, pieceofgök said:

This is getting boring. We need a new queen of streaming 

SUFFER :bibliahh::bibliahh:

OT: The biggest female artist of all time: Taylor Swift.

Just now, Ribs said:

SUFFER :bibliahh::bibliahh:

OT: The biggest female artist of all time: Taylor Swift.

Of all time? :bibliahh:

Just now, onewillowsilk said:

This. I don't know why people keep bringing up the length time of the tracks when you can listen to a song for less than a minute and have that count as a stream. 

You can replay 2 minute song easily 2-3 times but you can't do that in 10 min. song, and no psychopath is playing for 30 seconds and replaying the song. 

5 minutes ago, onewillowsilk said:

In that case, releasing an album with more tracks always helps, especially if you're a streaming force, because people will spend more time going through the entire album several times during the week to figure out their favorites. 

Obviously fans are loving Red (TV) and the numbers reflect that but this is the first album by a female act released in the streaming era to have 30 songs and it's by one of the biggest streaming acts. Comparing it to albums by Ariana and Olivia that have 20 less tracks and trying to act like it isn't meant to outstream those albums, especially in it's first few days, is ridiculous to me. 

Congratulations to Taylor but Swifties need to start applying context to some of these posts. 

You literally missed the context or pretended to not knowing that :celestial5:

3 minutes ago, pieceofgök said:

Of all time? :bibliahh:

Yes and you will SUFFER, Taylor wont let you breathe for a second this year :bibliahh::bibliahh: 

Loser. :bibliahh:

OT: Taylor the biggest solo artist of all time in US.

2 minutes ago, Ribs said:

Yes and you will SUFFER, Taylor wont let you breathe for a second this year :bibliahh::bibliahh: 

Loser. :bibliahh:

OT: Taylor the biggest solo artist of all time in US.

You Need to Calm Down

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.