• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• Julia Fox

• Thanatos

• Ya Ya

Top Posters In This Topic

Duckie’s Confessional: 

I’m not following instructions, but main judges are giving girls extra credit for being dressed in yellow instead of judging the actual picture? Ok. nene leakes no GIF by RealityTVGIFs

thank you  miley

normani-cardi-b.jpg

Normani for Blue 

CRITIQUES 

TEAM BLUE 

Naomi Watts - The set of the shoot is very cool and I dig the aesthetic. She looks great and the pose is decent, not my favourite photo this round but it's still a good job! 

Clermont Twins - Oh wow serving sex on a platter! This gives me very Doll and life size teas! What I like about this photo is that even though it is very sexy, they are also modelling the products very well. Nice job! 

Pietro Boselli - He looks very sexy but I do find this photo to very safe and one note, it's not bad but it does not excite me. More is needed. 

Olivia Rodrigo - I love the energy of this photo but the pose seems a bit awkward and the purse being out of the frame is weird, decent photo though. 

Nyaueth Riam - YES YES YES! H to T! It's like a painting, very artistic! Love this! Definitely one of the best this round

Yoon Young Bae - I absolutely love this, the sky in the background is absolutely gorgeous against that gown, her pose is also great, the elegance of this photo is lovely

Bella Hadid - This is alright, the gown is wearing her instead of her wearing it and then the pose to me seems very simple, the photo itself is decent and Bella I know has it in her for better than this. She looks pretty though and this is better than a lot of the other photos. 

Duckie Thot - ABSOLUTELY! This has a sort of whimsical feel to it that I love, that pose is excellent. Her legs are to die for! Top notch modelling! This photo is everything

Anja - YASSS B*TCH! This is a model! Selling that gown and the background is really nice, the overall photo is among the best this round. 

Winnie Harlow - Noo sis, you should have sent an actual photo from a photoshoot and not a candid, sorry that you misunderstood. I will say though that she is modelling the dress really well and she looks gorgeous but a photoshoot should have been submitted. Winnie I know has a great catalogue so I am a bit disappointed. 

TEAM RED

Christy Turlington - This gives drunk lady walking home from a part without her shoes, the modelling is there but it doesn't impress me that much. Boring shot. 

Gigi Hadid - The background is everything! I love the motion in her hair. The pose is a bit safe though and her facial expression is a bit plain. I know you can do better than this. Similar to your sister, the photo is decent in the bunch but I know better is there. 

Nicki Minaj - First of all, that outfit is drowning her. Nicki is a rather petite woman and this dress does no wonders for her body. I love her side profile pose though but I am not a fan of the outfit. 

Sasha Pivovarova - Great aesthetic. The pose is nice and she looks great. Not my favourite in overall but it's one of the better red entries and  it gets the job done. 

Charlie XCX - She looks great and the pose is cute but I am not blown away. 

Anne Hathaway - Now she IS wearing the dress! It is not wearing her! This is good, excited to see what else she has to offer because I only know her acting work and not her modelling work. 

Mariah Carey - This is cute, she looks gorgeous but it's too safe and there isn't much modelling. 

TEAM YELLOW 

Rihanna - Chiiileee you have Rihanna! You really messed up by sending a red carpet photo instead of a photoshoot, she has a lot to work with. Of course she looks great and only Rihanna can wear that outfit and slay.  Similarly to Winnie, I am really sad you both misunderstood the assignment. 

Bjork - This is quite cute, her pose has some sort of innocence and purity. I just wish this stood out more because it's quite safe.

Spoiler

1. Christy Turlington l @Cannon

2. Clermont Twins l @TruGemini

3. Duckie Thot | @Rotunda

4. Naomi Watts | @PiecesOfYou

5. Robyn Rihanna Fenty | @Sempiternal

6. Pietro Boselli | @ABYSIL

7. Bella Hadid | @Taylucifer

8. Unknown | @kipperskipper

9. Anne Hathaway | @lgor

10 Sasha Pivovarova | @Thanatos

11. Gigi Hadid | @Moonlightbae

12. Björk | @CBC

13. Olivia Rodrigo | @Luckitty

14. Winnie Harlow | @Devin

15. Yoon Young Bae | @thecptz

16. Nicki Minaj | @Queen Riri.

17. Mariah Carey | @Overprotected

18. Anja Rubik | @beatinglikeadrum

19. CharlieXCX | @Samsom

thank you normani

g7v45ppks5y11.jpg

Naomi Smalls for Red

CRITIQUES 

Team Blue

Naomi Watts
Nothing too exciting, but a very well done photo. It's clean and precise. Very mugler.

Clermont Twins
I really like this concept and the shade of blue compliments their skin very well. Pose wise.. The right one is looking a little crunchy. Comparatively.. Left definitely knows her body more and is posing in a way that compliments not only her figure, but her face.

Pietro Boselli
Men were very controversial last season for being one note, but since this was right after the Cleremont twins.. You fit in! I like this, because I still sense a blue atmosphere with the background.

Olivia Rodrigo
Now.. This is a modeling competition and that's something.. maybe in the future you should look for since the pose here is just not really up to par with everyone else.

Nyaueth Riam
Incredible. Her eyes are pulling me in like crazy. I love this.

Yoon Young Bae
This is simple, but effective for me!

Bella Hadid
So: This isn't blue.. The hue on this photo has actually been raised. Here's the original: BELLA+HADID+2018+8.jpg?format=1000w

Still.. It's just an okay photo.

Duckie Thot
I think this is subtle for the category, but this is fantastic modeling.

Anja
The two chairs next to each other are taking me out of the fantasy. It's still a great entry. The leg perched.. Gorgeous.

Winnie Harlow
She looks amazing and this would be great in The Color Game, but I think here next to the other entries she's been overshadowed by lack of production.

Team Red

Christy Turlington
Oh.. This is an interesting photo. I like the face. And how perched that right leg is. 

Gigi Hadid
This is cute! Much better than the other Hadid. 

Nicki Minaj
Shoulders up I think this is good, but this dress is swallowing her body. A little smoothing on the dress could have made this better.

Sasha Pivovarova
Since I'm a cartoon lover and it's very reminiscent of Jessica Rabbit with the hues of purple and red.. I love it. The face is giving drama.

Charlie XCX
Gorgeous. Very middle of the road though.

Anne Hathaway
She looks good. The face is... okay I'm also not the biggest fan of this background.

Mariah Carey
This is a very awkward looking photo. 

Team Yellow

Robyn Rihanna Fenty
So... if I were you I'd use the photo that Vogue used for their 2015 cover. Although it's an incredible Guo Pei look that we all know.. This isn't the place to give the dress the most attention. Her face just doesn't do *it* in this photo. 

Björk
Clean, precise, consistent.

Spoiler

9. Anne Hathaway | @lgor

12. Björk | @CBC

19. CharlieXCX | @Samsom

yeah Im kinda new to model game, hopefully if I pass this round I know I'll know what to look for

thank you naomi smalls

2b77dbfa7a23d2b6015968f33132d987b8ce46ee

Naomi Campbell for Yellow

BLUE TEAM

Naomi Watts

If this were a full body shot it would've been better. This is very middle of the road for me. 

Clermont Twins

The serve. It's giving me 60s stripper barbie and I love it. You both washed the Hadidn't sisters this round.

Pietro Boselli

It's obviously a more masculine approach which makes it stand out among the girls which I can appreciate and it's on theme, but it is also quite boring and predictable...you need to step it up if you make it through to the next round because you have tough competition and I don't see you lasting long by relying on being hot. 

Olivia Rodrigo

I really like this, the simplicity of the styling/background matched with her expression works for me and makes it interesting. I think you'll be one to watch out for in this competition, Olivia has a cute catalogue to work with for a new artist which might make her an underdog.

Nyaueth Riam

Best photo of the round :jonny: You ate this theme UP, congratulations on a very strong start to the competition.

Yoon Young Bae

Stunning photo, I love the angle and the shade of her dress compliments the background so well.

Bella Hadid

Not the dress being edited blue- :deadbanana4:  It's a good photo but for someone like Bella Hadid with HER catalogue, this should've been a home run for you. 

Duckie Thot

I don't think you understand...I'm obsessed. I love the Alice in Wonderland inspiration. 

Anja Rubik

I'm sorry but this is giving Nordstrom Rack catalogue spread realness. You really thought you ate by standing on a chair in an off the rack bridesmaid dress leaning against a fireplace...I'm speechless. I'm in tears almost. 

Winnie Harlow

Girl. :rip: 

RED TEAM

Christy Turlington

Christy...what is this honey :bibliahh: This is lowkey iconic for how messy it looks, she looks unhinged. And I'm pretty sure that dress is orange.

Gigi Hadid

This is good, I like how dynamic it is. The stronger photo out of the Hadid sisters this round. 

Nicki Minaj

You look like a hobbit dressed as a witch. I'm sure Mrs Petty has better photos than this. 

Sasha Pivovarova

I love the Jessica Rabbit vibe. Easily one of the best photo from the red team.

Charli XCX

Iconic, she looks so good. We love the Agent Provocateur cowgirl moment. You're another one to watch out for in this competition.

Anne Hathaway

I know the "Les Miserables" actress doesn't have a strong catalogue to work with...but yikes. Good luck making it to the next round.

Mariah Carey

This is way too boring and safe, but that's to be expected from Mariah Carey. At least the primary color is red. 

YELLOW TEAM

Rihanna

Rihanna has an amazing catalogue to work with and you went with a paparazzi shot? 

Björk

It's pretty but very pedestrian for Björk.

Spoiler

9. Anne Hathaway | @lgor

12. Björk | @CBC

19. CharlieXCX | @Samsom

Edited by Dolce Vita

thank you naomi campbell

8 hours ago, dweebz said:

TEAM YELLOW

Björk

Lovely, a great way to start off the season for Björk.

7 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

TEAM YELLOW 

Bjork - This is quite cute, her pose has some sort of innocence and purity. I just wish this stood out more because it's quite safe. 

3 hours ago, DevonRoars said:

Team Yellow

Björk
Clean, precise, consistent.

2 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

Björk

It's pretty but very pedestrian for Björk.

Was a bit nervous about my submission so I'm happy you all enjoyed it. Yellow is happiness, yellow is solitude, yellow is comfort. Thank you panel of judges! Warmth, Björk

lNMa18X.jpg

Edited by CBC

Legit if I wasn't dumb and understood game properly I woulda sent one of these 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR_3rVJafrtkNO_8klGB0

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVjikJC_xW_7jelc7rKsr

The way how the judges ate the contestants. Next episode isn’t an easy one. 

Nicki Minaj

You look like a hobbit dressed as a witch. I'm sure Mrs Petty has better photos than this

tiffany-pollard-laughing-hysterically.gi

1 hour ago, Sempiternal said:

Legit if I wasn't dumb and understood game properly I woulda sent one of these 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR_3rVJafrtkNO_8klGB0

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVjikJC_xW_7jelc7rKsr

the 2nd pic :jonny5:

I'm a afraid I'm gonna get eliminated this round. Now I'm not only flopping in music but in reality TV too so I'm already on my gravecharli-xcx-coolstalgia.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.