• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• Julia Fox

• Thanatos

• Rotunda

1 hour ago, CBC said:

The sudden budget for a banner is suspicious. I wonder what the hoest had to do to get it 

RdKOr63.gif

Season 1 and 2 were supposed to have a banner treatment as well, but I think I got banned or had grindr duties

RdKOr63.gif

My favorite looks from the final 4 :heart:

Yoon Young Bae

ytmyWP7.jpg

Duckie Thot

HXnn7Fh.png

Nyaueth

VgYy0aQ.png

Sasha

iTDnJBb.jpg

FnoBBDI.png

THESE ARE NOT THE FINAL RANKINGS, THIS IS HOW YOU PERFORMED IN EPISODE 13

THE TIE HAS BEEN BROKEN, NO ONE IS ELIMINATED.

In 4th place with 32.1 points

Spoiler

Nyaueth Riam @kipperskipper

Wzy9U3M.png

In 3rd place with 38.3 points

Spoiler

Sasha P. @Thanatos

paradigm_-_avantgarde-7_copy_2fbb2c34366

In 2nd place, with 42.9 points

Spoiler

Duckie Thot @Rotunda

fwg6jy9.jpg

Which would mean, the last model earning a winning spot is...

Yoon Young Bae @thecptz

43.3 points

blKQ3b6.jpg

Yoon will earn a 3rd win and the other models will be SAFE.

Join us tomorrow (Saturday, November 11) at 5PM PT where we will crown the ATRL's Next Top Model.

You won't want to miss it, stick around to vote for your favorite winning photo and Miss Congeniality.

omg???? didn't expect this! thank you everyone :heart2:

6 hours ago, dweebz said:

Season 1 and 2 were supposed to have a banner treatment as well, but I think I got banned or had grindr duties

RdKOr63.gif

This is why we love ANTM. The hoest just keeps on giving drama, twists and stds

RdKOr63.gif

9 minutes ago, CBC said:

This is why we love ANTM. The hoest just keeps on giving drama, twists and stds

RdKOr63.gif

But hey, I didn't abandon my HOEst duties this season. My perfect dried up sex life.

RdKOr63.gif

22 minutes ago, dweebz said:

But hey, I didn't abandon my HOEst duties this season. My perfect dried up sex life.

RdKOr63.gif

Let's see hope the suspended life stays dry too

RdKOr63.gif

9 minutes ago, CBC said:

Reveal hidden contents

FnoBBDI.png

Qu88MNS.jpg

high key disgusted

RdKOr63.gif

will we get critiques for round 13?

FnoBBDI.png

cce469c9ec04fa44613a169edb55c810c51ec9eb

Yoon Young Bae @thecptz

I gave you a 10. Throughout this season honestly you have been submitting some of the cleanest and sharpest photos. There really was no time that completely flopped. From episode to episode you have solidified your status of being the face of the season, but with this finale photo, you gave us BODY-ODY-ODY. My talent, my vision, my effort. What a GREAT time to show versatility. Ugh, Yoon, you're a winner baby! Way to break the tie.

Duckie Thot @Rotunda

Its quite underwhelming to be frank. I think its a better crowning look that a freestyle look. But with your explanation it is the perfect full circle photo. You started strong, lulled in the middle and then finished strong. I was tough on you, but look at where you are now. And its all because of me. My talent, my vision, my effort. Now you have to use it and excel. Duckie, youre a winner baby!

Sasha P. @Thanatos

J'Adore. My love, this is spectacular. Its actually the best photo you've submitted, and thats how you do FREESTYLE, especially if you've won two episodes already. I love the story that you told with this photo and I think it translates very strong. Thank you for participating in this season as well, you have been such a joy to have again, and you made it to the finale... again. My talent, my vision, my effort. Sasha, youre a winner baby!

The fact that you started this season as the front runner and didn't lose steam is a win in of itself. Nyaueth, you have submitted probably the most versatile (we know youre a bottom) portfolio. You have a portfolio that reaches every corner of the world and you definitely let us know it. I was the one who drew that out of you, my talent, my vision, my effort. This photo on the other hand, was not my favorite. I can see where you were going but it just didn't land for me. None the less, your run is very impressive and youre a winner baby!

omg thank you miley! :heart2: yea, i wanted to give you guys like more versatility than i usually gave throughout the season and i'm glad u noticed!

Thank you Normani, Naomis, and Miranda. It is because of you all that I put in the work.  <3

Edited by Rotunda

2 hours ago, thecptz said:

will we get critiques for round 13?

I’ll post mine in the morning 

52 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

Cheers Yoon to your win 

betty-white-wine.gif

thank you sasha :heart2:

6 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

I’ll post mine in the morning 

excited!!

naomi-smalls-pose.jpg?w=640

Yoon Young Bae @thecptz

This freestyle photo is absolutely incredible. It's so different from everything else you've sent in.

I actually did some googling on Yoon and I was surprised to see such a diverse and extensive body of work. No shade I do think you played her well and you have three wins to show it.. I just think you could have slayed these girls even harder.

You are the beauty and you've brought culture to the competition. 

Duckie Thot @Rotunda

For this freestyle challenge.. I do like the photo and you ranked 2nd/3rd for me.

Woo. When I was looking at rounds to decide a best look for each of you.. I thought.. Damn you stood out in almost every challenge. Very memorable across the board. Overall: wherever you place -- win or lose -- .. you fucking killed it. You've also been very entertaining in the thread.

Sasha Pivovarova @Thanatos
You were 2nd/3rd for me in the freestyle.. I do like it, but I feel like you (and Duckie) looked great, but could have came harder.

Overall I will say in the beginning you were a little forgettable, but towards the end you made me obsessed! Your last couple of entries are some of my overall favorites from the last two seasons.

You know your time in this competition was pretty similar to your Color Game run/storyline of just being an underdog.

And hey.. Naomi was the underdog last season.

This freestyle look is a complete mess.. I just don't get it. Her face as usual is beautiful.

So.. you're a bit on the opposite of Sasha.. you completely killed the first half of the season -- then faded a little, then quickly picked up steam again. You've been very diverse and your highs and wins are definitely not forgotten..  Especially in the judges chat. 

Spoiler

Thank you for judging on The Color Game :jonny2:

Thank you guys for an amazing season you're all incredible and I hope it's quadruple crowning

14 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

I hope it's quadruple crowning

I’d literally have 0 winners than 2 winners.

Not the teasing asdfgk :jonny:  Thx Naomi Smalls!

Also, @kipperskipper maybe an explanation would have helped for your picture bc if I‘m correct it does have a deeper meaning

Spoiler

Which is why I gave you a 10

198042-1557217295.jpg

Hello everyone, and welcome to the finale of ATRL's Next Top model.

There isnt much of a ceremony because I was kind of lazy but there is a Ms. Congeniality and a best photo crowning.

Spoiler

1. Christy Turlington l @Cannon

2. Clermont Twins l @TruGemini

3. Duckie Thot | @Rotunda

4. Naomi Watts | @PiecesOfYou

5. Robyn Rihanna Fenty | @Sempiternal

6. Pietro Boselli | @ABYSIL

7. Bella Hadid | @Taylucifer

8. Nyaueth Riam | @kipperskipper

9. Anne Hathaway | @lgor

10 Sasha Pivovarova | @Thanatos

11. Gigi Hadid | @Moonlightbae

12. Björk | @CBC

13. Olivia Rodrigo | @Luckitty

14. Winnie Harlow | @Devin

15. Yoon Young Bae | @thecptz

16. Nicki Minaj | @Queen Riri.

17. Mariah Carey | @Overprotected

18. Anja Rubik | @beatinglikeadrum

19. CharlieXCX | @Samsom

Miley Cyrus @dweebz

Normani @Not Like The Movies

Naomi Campbell  @Dolce Vita

Naomi Smalls  @DevonRoars

Miranda Priestly @sumthintoxic82

ANTM3 Ms. Congeniality is...

Spoiler

Charli XCX  @Samsom

charli-xcx-maxim-cover-1429211517.jpg?qu

Congratulations!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.