• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• Julia Fox

• Thanatos

• Rotunda

3 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

Bitch :deadbanana: 

I don’t want to see either one come back to be honest… but The Clermont twins bring something special to the entires, but I do think Gigi had a better photo in the actual come back challenge (and the twins had the advantage of seeing the entries) 

I’ll vote..

Hide contents

Hide contents
  Hide contents

The Clermont Twins

if you saw something.. you didn't :eli: 

@dweebz

PLS not you changing at the last second, i saw that swift edit :bibliahh:

Well congrats to the twins, they are the fresher and more interesting ones :clap3:

this is by far the worst game I played :skull: 

the judges have no taste and host just changing the rules to make himself happy... embarrassing 

26 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Truly the cockroach of season 3, impressive :clap3:

Just like my fave once said: "Just bcuz it's over, doesnt mean it's really over"

36 minutes ago, Moonlightbae said:

this is by far the worst game I played :skull: 

the judges have no taste and host just changing the rules to make himself happy... embarrassing 

to be fair... the host already planned this twist before the entries were posted.  

5 hours ago, Thanatos said:

Now someone needs to wake up the two Naomis :chick1:

R4Mm.gif

What the **** is this gif :bibliahh:

0*yt7Mwvdb8e08xxhk.jpg

4 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

to be fair... the host already planned this twist before the entries were posted.  

if you wanna be fair lemme quote the rules that were posted

Oh, one more thing, the comeback round is this episode. But there's a twist, the judges won't be making that decision, the current models will be the ONLY deciding factor. The eliminated models will be given their OWN theme and they will submit their photos. 

According to the rules the current models are the ONLY deciding factor for who gets the comeback and not the judges. Guess who made the decision in the end? the judges :skull: 

10 minutes ago, Samsom said:

What the **** is this gif :bibliahh:

0*yt7Mwvdb8e08xxhk.jpg

Naomi had a cameo in American Horror Story. I‘m sure you didn‘t know as well , just like me :sistrens:

#ForgottenCareer

7 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

Naomi had a cameo in American Horror Story. I‘m sure you didn‘t know as well , just like me :sistrens:

#ForgottenCareer

Whew she tried to sing and act, a total flop. she only can live by modeling it seems... so sad

"Someone had to tell me who this person was. When they said her name and her song, I recognized her, but still had no idea what she looked like in person. Foreign born one hit wonder. She let any guy who would share their coke take a feel of her or do some other things which I have never seen at a party here. Guys were literally penetrating her and she let them do whatever they wanted while she was actually snorting the coke. When it was done, she was done. It wasn't like they had to work that hard to find bare skin."

charli sis…you need to stop throwing stones from a glass house because you really did all of that just for your career to remain in shambles. a reverse Naomi Campbell experience 

5d0149f12500004e12ddda9d.jpeg?ops=scalef

Edited by Dolce Vita

11 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

charli sis…you need to stop throwing stones from a glass house because you really did all of that just for your career to remain in shambles. a reverse Naomi Campbell experience 

Being hot, free and ****eable, something a lot of you dinosaurs can't relate... You are just pressed because even if I'm a flop I have a lot of money and I have 2 mansions, a lot of good friends and I'm respected by the critics and the gays. I can be laying in my bed for the rest of my life without moving a finger and still have enough money to travel, but me clothes, eat and buying one more mansion. Y'all WISH to flop and carry all the money I have in my pocket and being hot and natural

Edited by Samsom

10 hours ago, dweebz said:

rb4NncP.png

In 5th place, with 39 points is

Björk @CBC

XaHMEUW.jpg

Oh wow given it was a risk and there were so many strong entries I'm happy with the outcome :party:

10 hours ago, kipperskipper said:

Bjork Bjeauty

Takes one to know one :hug:

10 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Honestly Bjork's pic did not give me beauty but congrats to her! 

10 hours ago, Rotunda said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Tea 

Well damn this coming out of nowhere :biblio:

6 hours ago, Thanatos said:

@Dolce Vita @Not Like The Movies what‘s your take on this? Could Miley have mopped us in S2 :sistrens:

But in all seriousness, since it‘s hard for you to compete in your own game, you could try the next season of the Color Game if fashion is your thing as well:heart2: 

miley wasn't winning anything :rip: 

I remember the several kiis I got from miley's photos last season 

1 hour ago, CBC said:

Oh wow given it was a risk and there were so many strong entries I'm happy with the outcome :party:

Takes one to know one :hug:

Well damn this coming out of nowhere :biblio:

it was a good picture but i didnt get 'beauty shot', it wasnt the weakest photo tho so yh 

2 hours ago, Moonlightbae said:

According to the rules the current models are the ONLY deciding factor for who gets the comeback and not the judges. Guess who made the decision in the end? the judges :skull: 

@dweebz, rn

2a3dde41679e2034449c88525000be6e25ccc7cf

I just woke up, honest mistake… should be clermont vs Gigi. 

Anyways, I’m gunna post the next theme soon. It’s a fan favorite.

3 hours ago, Moonlightbae said:

Just an FYI, I understand the frustration but at the same time Nicki had like 4 friends give you 1s and her 10s. I deleted those votes because none of them confirmed in time.

clermonttwins-heels.gif

Clermont Twins

Producers: You're officially back in the game! Feelings? 

Shannon: Bitch, I feel rejuvenated. Lowkey, I think this fall from grace was what we needed. 

Shannade: Know one thing, we've heard and digested every critique and they will be put to use. We're not holding back a damn thing any more. 

Shannon: Expect big risks. 

Shannade: Expect fresh takes. 

Together: Because...

clermont-twins-bgc.gif

CNYBvUO.png

And there’s still 11 of you? My God! But hey we are half way through the season and I haven’t left my hosting duties or gotten banned… yet. Pack your bags! For this episode we want be to taken around the world you can pick any location, any culture, anything really.

It’s been said that this is the round that “declared” Naomi Campbell as the winner of ANTM2. So it’s imperative to not flop. Understood? With your photo submission please add what location or culture you’re representing. ONE WORD!

Wherever you are around the world, Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate it.

Deadline: Friday, November 26, 2021 12PM PT

Elimination: Single

Spoiler

2. Clermont Twins l @TruGemini

3. Duckie Thot | @Rotunda

5. Robyn Rihanna Fenty | @Sempiternal

7. Bella Hadid | @Taylucifer

8. Nyaueth Riam | @kipperskipper

9. Anne Hathaway | @lgor

10 Sasha Pivovarova | @Thanatos

12. Björk | @CBC

15. Yoon Young Bae | @thecptz

18. Anja Rubik | @beatinglikeadrum

19. Charli XCX | @Samsom

@sumthintoxic82 @DevonRoars @Dolce Vita @Not Like The Movies @dweebz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.