ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S3 | WINNER: Duckie Thot

dweebz

6 minutes ago, lgor said:

who said dat :turkey:

we just had to come up with something quick cause we spent hours of going back and forth before the deadline

@Moonlightbaewhat you have to say about this.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• Julia Fox

• Thanatos

• Ya Ya

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, dweebz said:

@Moonlightbaewhat you have to say about this.

Well, yeah a lot of hours were spent on this, Igor didn’t really like any picture I sent, while not suggesting anything better. So when I came up with the Anne picture he liked it but he didn’t like any of the Gigi pictures I offered. So when he suggested the one we ended up with I just went with it cause it was really late and I just wanted to be done with it :skull: at least Gigi looks great in it. 

3 minutes ago, Moonlightbae said:

Well, yeah a lot of hours were spent on this, Igor didn’t really like any picture I sent, while not suggesting anything better. So when I came up with the Anne picture he liked it but he didn’t like any of the Gigi pictures I offered. So when he suggested the one we ended up with I just went with it cause it was really late and I just wanted to be done with it :skull: at least Gigi looks great in it. 

But does she?

3 minutes ago, dweebz said:

But does she?

I don’t think it’s a groundbreaking picture but it’s ok. At the end of the day it’s a game and I did the best I could in this team challenge. So if you think it’s the worst in the challenge just rank is as it is :chick3:

Feeling blessed to finally receive such amazing feedback from Miley herself. 
She really popped off tho :deadbanana4: 

Now, we need more critiques @ judges :celestial5: 

time-is.gif

7 hours ago, Cannon said:

My bad, I was hoping Miley would appreciate the Nancy/Tonya inspo 

nancy-kerrigan-why.gif

Dont worry. Since when real live stories are not believable. Losing dream job can lead you to drinking. Many people want to drink their pain away. And I cant even tell you how many times I lost or choose the wrong bus after I drunk too much. I had to even sleep on train station once bcuz of that. Miley doesnt know the real live struggles.

TeamChella
@taylucifer @samsom

I'm gonna be honest. This write up is a little cringe inducing.  Photo wise.. I think Charli really executed pretty. -- Bella looks a little too pretty to be considered "ugly.'" 
Although it would be predictable -- You should have switched roles and both of you could have really shined.

#TeamBjöonYoork
@thecptz @CBC

I think you guys really killed this. Great work.

#TeamForceOfFour
@Thanatos @TruGemini

This is very cute. I really love the Cinderella storyline you've given. Photo wise.. for the twins the faces are a bit stiff and awkward looking and of course.. very ugly. Very pretty for Sasha. Very.. safe.

#TeamGigiHathaway
@moonlightbae @igor

This is a strange write up.. The whole energy of this entry is very cold and I question if you guys had chemistry or enough time with eachother to really build and compliment each other. Honestly I think Anna looks beautiful here and I feel like you guys could have had a strong entry with presenting beauty in this way.. Something unconventional. I'm looking at these pictures as I type, but I hope someone flips the narrative that I keep seeing.

#TeamNyuckie
@kipperskipper @Rotunda

One entry down and that narrative has been flipped. Off the bat.. I love it. Great job.

#TeamChranja
@beatinglikeadrum @Cannon

I love this .. photo wise. It tells a story without the write up and that intrigues me a lot. The actual write up is okay.

#TeamFentyWatts
@PiecesOfYou @Sempiternal

Off the bat: I wish the roles were switched. Still.. just okay.

Spoiler

1. Christy Turlington l @Cannon

2. Clermont Twins l @TruGemini

3. Duckie Thot | @Rotunda

4. Naomi Watts | @PiecesOfYou

5. Robyn Rihanna Fenty | @Sempiternal

7. Bella Hadid | @Taylucifer

8. Nyaueth Riam | @kipperskipper

9. Anne Hathaway | @lgor

10 Sasha Pivovarova | @Thanatos

11. Gigi Hadid | @Moonlightbae

12. Björk | @CBC

15. Yoon Young Bae | @thecptz

18. Anja Rubik | @beatinglikeadrum

19. CharlieXCX | @Samsom

@sumthintoxic82 @DevonRoars @Dolce Vita @Not Like The Movies @dweebz

thank you naomi smalls!

27 minutes ago, dweebz said:

200.gif?cid=95b2794409d758782eb709a12f20 200w.gif?cid=82a1493bxi5f6ipinvk7eun8ggf 200w.gif

The old crone is finally here

My apologies...Some of us actually have a relevant career outside this show and Grindr...

Image result for the devil wears prada gifs 

Granny Miranda chose violence today 

grandma-dinosaur.gif

Edited by Thanatos

5 minutes ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

My apologies...Some of us actually have a relevant career outside this show and Grindr...

drag IT Mirandall :clap3:

14 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

drag IT Mirandall :clap3:

c8sYSMc.png

I knew it was a mistake when production said they wanted this CRIMINAL on the judge's panel. You're fixing for a ban for life from ANTM. Tyra teas

img.jpg?width=784&quality=80

Normani for Pretty

#TeamChella 

This concept is okay, not sure if it makes that much sense tbh lol, but it's okay, not bad

Charli - This photo is decent, she looks pretty so it works but I needed a bit more

Bella - I see the 'torture' that you'll were going for, this is also a decent photo but I am not gagging

#TeamBjoonYoork

The way y'all slayed this concept, very creative! I love it, as a literature student I really appreciate this wheww

Yoon - Your best shot yet imo, this is amazing, you look gorgeous and it fits your concept really well

Bjork - This is great, Yoon's photo is stronger but you also did an amazing job with the concept, well done! Keep it up 

#TeamForceofFour

This concept is really cute, it is not the most innovative concept but I see the vision and it's cute

Clermont Twins - The outfits they're wearing really sells the pov and fits perfectly, nice job

Sasha - What a beautiful shot, for me this is your best work yet, well done! It's so regal and innocent fits the theme wonderfully

#TeamGigiHathaway

I was actually excited about this pair because these two models have delivered consistent work but I have to say this concept is rather disappointing and have no originality of creativity. Like you'll could have done much better because y'all have been doing great in this competition so far. I guess this is just a bad day for yall, im sorry about that

Gigi - It fits the hot girl aesthetic but it's a boring photo. More could have been served, I know Gigi has better photos to serve hot girl. 

Anne - To me this is more vulnerable/natural than 'ugly' but I see what you were going for, with a better concept, this photo could have worked more. 

#TeamNyuckie

WOW this concept!! I am living, as a black man I really appreciate the social commentary in this theme. Unexpected and original, well done! 

Duckie - This photo fits the aesthetic really well, you are very consistent in this competition, keep up the good work

Nyaueth - What a stunning photo, her skin is popping and that hair is epic. Fck Eurocentric beauty standards! Black queen, well done

#TeamChranja

Y'all this this theme right up! This is another one that I did not expect or would never think about when I hear 'Ugly Pretty' and that's why I love it! Creativity galore

Christy - Yas b*tch! This is very elegant and luxurious while serving beauty. It gives me Princess Diana realness. One of your strongest shots so far in this competition

Anja - This is genius with that concept, it may not be the best 'fashion' photo but that's okay because you are committing fully to a story and that's what modelling is about! Well done! 

#TeamFentyWatts

This concept is okay, not my favourite concept because it feels simple but it's not bad at all, the write up was done well. 

Naomi - This is very pretty, bright and radiant which fits your theme very well. Her body, hair and outfit looks great, I like the photo, it is far from my favourite but it's decent. 

Rihanna - First of all, this photo is excellent, whoever photographed and edited this did a great job. It also fits your concept really well. However, similar to Naomi it does not shine within the bunch of girls and sometimes that can be a problem. However, the photo itself is quite good.  

Spoiler

9. Anne Hathaway | @lgor

12. Björk | @CBC

19. CharlieXCX | @Samsom

22 minutes ago, dweebz said:

c8sYSMc.png

I knew it was a mistake when production said they wanted this CRIMINAL on the judge's panel. You're fixing for a ban for life from ANTM. Tyra teas

See the source image

I'd say this performance was just as criminal...

3 minutes ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

See the source image

I'd say this performance was just as criminal...

Girl we are waiting for your review trashing us... Why u so slow

Just now, Samsom said:

Girl we are waiting for your review trashing us... Why u so slow

She's old

#TeamChella

@Taylucifer @Samsom
I don't see the connection and the write up did not help at all. 
Lorde XCX, you had pretty but the shot was just ok... 
Bella, you had ugly...and it is...in the bad way. The face is gorgeous, but from the neck down it is hideous and not in the model ugly way...it is just plain ugly for me...

#TeamBjöonYoork

@thecptz @CBC
Intriguing... I like the write up as it really connects your story and I love the similarities in the photos. 
Yoon Young Bae, you had pretty, and executed it very well.
Bjork, you had ugly, and for Bjork, it really did shine more than Yoon.

#TeamForceOfFour

@Thanatos @TruGemini
As a story, i did enjoy it. Not as creative the team above but good. It does connect your photos more, as having no write up I wouldn't see the connection.
Clermont Twins, you had ugly and in the context of this theme and story, it worked. It's not a slam dunk, but it'll do
Sasha P, you had pretty, and it is pretty...but didn't work fully for me in connection to your "story". She still looks poor, not the princess she should be. 

#TeamGigiHathaway

@Moonlightbae @igor
That story is the ugly...too bad there is no pretty.
Gigi, you had pretty, but should have had ugly as a twist to this ugly story you came up with. It would have been a risk, but better than what you two came up with. I wouldn't even say your picture was pretty as well...kind of basic and off putting...
Anne, you had ugly, but as I said with Gigi I wish you would have switched up who was pretty and ugly with the same photos. Mainly because Anne is a seasoned actress who, for me, is conveying more beauty in this photo with her expression, than Gigi is...

#TeamNyuckie

@kipperskipper @Rotunda
The write is perfect...I really enjoyed you two as a team
Nyaueth, you had pretty, but with a twist (that teamGigiHathaway should have taken). I love this photo.
Duckie, you had ugly...and while this photo is anything but ugly, it fit your story and really made a statement. I adore it.

#TeamChranja

@beatinglikeadrum @Cannon
The write up was way too long. Leave a little imagination to the readers.
Anja, you had pretty, and it was decent. Nothing spectacular.
Christy, you had ugly and it was decent. Nothinng spectacular.

#TeamFentyWatts

@PiecesOfYou @Sempiternal
This seems like you two didn't work together...It felt like you both just told a story and went with it. The story is just ok.
Naomi, you had pretty, and while it is a good photo, it doesn't connect as well with Rihanna's photo
Rihanna, you had ugly, and this photo is truly model "ugly". However the connection between the 2 photos is lost on me.

@dweebz @Not Like The Movies @DevonRoars @Dolce Vita

Tf1MePM.png

Well, it seems like time WILL wait for anyone... even our residential geriatric dog we love to call Miranda. 

For this challenge the judges and I wanted to see one of you be ugly and the other pretty, but there was a twist, they needed to tell a story.

A lot of you came to prove something while others came to look semi-pretty.

Lets get this elimination started!

Spoiler

9. Anne Hathaway | @lgor

12. Björk | @CBC

19. CharlieXCX | @Samsom

@sumthintoxic82 @DevonRoars @Dolce Vita @Not Like The Movies @dweebz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.