Justice League (2017) | Now Playing

2,320 posts in this topic

The Unforgiving
39 minutes ago, QueenB said:

Not them rushing out a blockbuster movie with some of the most iconic figures of all time in order to make sure they got their yearly bonus... I hate them

That's why they deserve to lose money. It's what she deserves.

NewRihannaStan

the movie was actually good. I like Ben as Batman. I don't see the hate for the movie. I do think it could have been just a tad bit longer so we could work up to the ending. 

BoyLikeYouSuxx

Looking back on it, this was an okay film. Probably the closest movie to their animated ones. But is anyone else salty that

superman is as fast as the flash and stronger than wonder woman with ONE arm? WW should’ve given him at least 30 seconds worth of battle, she’s supposed to be faster in combat speed

:angry: 

also if superman can solo the entire league and slap steppenwolf around like a house bitch, then whats the point of “uniting the league” 

Grumpy Gills
14 minutes ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

Looking back on it, this was an okay film. Probably the closest movie to their animated ones. But is anyone else salty that

Hide contents

superman is as fast as the flash and stronger than wonder woman with ONE arm? WW should’ve given him at least 30 seconds worth of battle, she’s supposed to be faster in combat speed

:angry: 

also if superman can solo the entire league and slap steppenwolf around like a house bitch, then whats the point of “uniting the league” 

Spoiler

The flash vs sups who's faster thing is running gag. But yeah wonder woman has kicked his ass several times so idk what that was about :biblio: 

princeaiden

i watched JL and ending up falling asleep along with my fiancé. It was so terrible. Jesus DC is being killed by WB

BoyLikeYouSuxx
4 minutes ago, Grumpy Gills said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The flash vs sups who's faster thing is running gag. But yeah wonder woman has kicked his ass several times so idk what that was about :biblio: 

Yeah in theory I knew about the gag and it was funny to see played out on the big screen

For those of you who stayed through both end credits

who do y’all think will be a part of the Legion of Doom?? I’m hoping for it to be Lex, Deathstroke, Cheetah, Manta, Grodd, Sinestro and Gigantic (assuming the League will have seven members by this point)

xrosup
1 minute ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

Yeah in theory I knew about the gag and it was funny to see played out on the big screen

Hide contents

who do y’all think will be a part of the Legion of Doom?? I’m hoping for it to be Lex, Deathstroke, Cheetah, Manta, Grodd, Sinestro and Gigantic (assuming the League will have seven members by this point)

Spoiler
  • Lex
  • Deathstroke
  • Cheetah/Circe
  • Black Manta
  • Joker
  • Sinestro/Star Saphire
  • Reverse Flash

Dessy
1 hour ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

Hide contents

This is more of a wishlist but **** it

Lex - Supes

Deathstroke - Cyborg

Captain Cold or Grodd (it better be Grodd) :biblio: - Flash

Giganta - WW

Black Manta - Aquadaddy

Sinestro - GL

Solomon Grundy :eli: (realistically Joker) - Bats

Maybe if they add more:

Human Flame - J'onn

Artemis Crock - Hawkgirl

Cheetah - Black Canary 

Dessy

Y'all think there's any chance that Harley Quinn would join the JL? Granted she never actually been with them but the rules are a bit different, I can see her helping them if they go the similar route they did with Injustice (abusive Joker -> separation -> Batman too kind)

xrosup
2 minutes ago, Dessy Fenix said:

Y'all think there's any chance that Harley Quinn would join the JL? Granted she never actually been with them but the rules are a bit different, I can see her helping them if they go the similar route they did with Injustice (abusive Joker -> separation -> Batman too kind)

i don't think so. maybe she'll team up with batman like they did in the movie batman & harley quinn 

Dessy
1 minute ago, maurixrosup said:

i don't think so. maybe she'll team up with batman like they did in the movie batman & harley quinn 

*googles*

Welp. But yeah I guess a team-up with Batman would make more sense. 

ALA

Harley on the JL? :rip: she wouldn't fit in at all, especially with how underpowered she is unless they give her super strength. 

Yikes at that Iris thread and people hating on Ezra. Grant Gustin would not be a good fit with the cast. 

ALA
28 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Wasn't justice league 2 filmed back to back with This?

Nope. 

The Unforgiving
3 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Wasn't justice league 2 filmed back to back with This?

No, it was supposed to be released in 2019 as "part 2". That's why the original title of this movie was "Justice League Part 1"

i guess we won't get a "part 2" anytime soon.

SolargeKnowles
On 3/14/2017 at 7:10 PM, navykesha said:

Here for 2 billion grossing movie of the year :sorry:

lol.

dondiva

I just watched this movie for the 4th time , still love it 

But 1 thing tht i find the plot flaw is tht 

How did the Janitor Howard wife (during the tv commercial when Lois Lane & Superman Mom chatting in the office) knew her husband was taken by alien (to experiment) ? I mean how did she knew or assume from the beginning ? How did she knew his missing because of kidnapped & not just ignoring phone calls or etc? 

When Howard opened the "curtain" the parademon practically took him in immediately , there was no way he would had chance to take his phone & call :rip: 

Also , how is it Steppenwolf able to locate the exact location for the motherbox in Themysicara and Atlantis but not the human part ? :rip: They even send scouts to kidnap the staffs tht has scent/in touch of the mother box guarded by the human but they never/look shocked when they saw Cyborg and said "ur born out of her" like how can u not sense him more than those staffs ?

Another thing is , how did Bruce even knew the mother box guarded by the Amazon was taken when Diana havent even said it ? Because after that she said "im impressed" when he revealed tht part to her

Why would Bruce know anything happened in Themysicara when all Diana knew was invasion through the Amazon Ancient Fire Shrine then she knew about it

Supermen was brought to the lab at dark sky but 5min resurrection the sky is bright already :rip: and the fact using his body as sex sell product :rip: like how would all of his shirt got ripped when his resurrected along with his shoes but his pants in perfectly fine condition :rip: 

After Flash rescued the russian citizen , he left 1st while Superman was still carrying the block of building . Yet Superman reached the final area helping Cyborg 1st , only for Flash to arrive late & got thrown by Steppenwolf :rip: 

ALA
Domestic:  $197,335,921    34.8%
Foreign:  $370,100,000    65.2%

Worldwide:  $567,435,921

It's passed BvS and WW in China... at least it did better there. :cm:

If an extended cut is released of JL and it's better they need to fire Tsujihara and his under 2 hour cut BS. 

Grumpy Gills

On 10/26/2017 at 6:55 PM, Nialler said:

Coco is gonna tank. It's a token diversity movie that Disney just wants to get out of the way to make room for Star Wars. So JL will have lots of time to play in theatres and the longevity will be more important than opening weekend which is almost never affected by reviews. 

0LzwQaT.gif

u_YSLyjzjq4.gif