• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ddddynamite

• bestfiction

• Sergi91

• MESSIAH13

Why do yall want her to sue? :laugh:

She can get herself an artist credit if done right.

This Imogen Heap sample was just recently cleared (last year) and she had her name added as joint artist on the instrumental track. It can be done. An easy, free streaming hit. :mandown:

Why is it so repetitive? Couldn't they use some of the verses or something? It's cute for short TikTok videos but that's all. :biblio:

I’m annoyed because of the remix didn’t just play the same line over and over and had more of the lyrics I think it could’ve been a true BOP

But it’s definitely addictive. I’ve somehow played it 30 times already :rip:

Edited by Wonderland

I honestly believe Madonna is cursed with anything related to streaming. Even her chances of getting a viral hit are sabotaged :rip:

Not sure if Warner Bros can do something about it but they should tbh.

3 hours ago, Lover said:

description

It feels... reductive!

I've heard this version like 20x on TikTok from different videos, it's really becoming viral

She should be credited btw

I've heard of this track plenty of times and I still wonder how they have gotten away with not crediting Madonna :toofunny3:

It's the same thing over and over again :rip: sounds like a Demo

Exactly what I would expect a TikTok song to sound, with some of yalls criticism towards their viral ones :dies:

"Frozen" enters Madonna's Top 10

madonnatop10frozen

Edited by ddddynamite

Mess serving Bip Hoops Remix being a top 10 UK hit in 2021 but Nelly not being credited at all :deadbanana2:

10 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Mess serving Bip Hoops Remix being a top 10 UK hit in 2021 but Nelly not being credited at all :deadbanana2:

Was Nelly not credited when it charted? I see her name on the credits on Spotify now.

This is absolutely horrid. The original electronica version ***** on this trap crap.

Some details.

The tracks have only been picked up on Spotify this month. So it's just the beginning :gaydonnacat1:

whocalliza

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.