Diversity 4: The Re-Up | Winner revealed (pg.132)

thecptz

@Tom Vercetti:clap: You have been a force all season.  Never touched the bottom, having a long streak of 2nd placement, then having a streak of 1st placement up until the win.  Such an impressive run and I am so happy you won.  Your entries (song+essay) were really strong and you showed how diverse Tinashe is as an artist.  Congratulations! :party:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Tom Vercetti

• Dessy

• Kavish

Top Posters In This Topic

v47iU0.gif

i'm just glad to have gone so far, which i never expected with a KPOP group and hopefully the judges had fun listening to these gems and discovering one of my top artists. thanks for being so receptive of my entries, it was really fun diving deeper into a group i love.

and congratulations @Tom Vercetti for winning with my girl Tinashe, your picks were always right on the money and you deserve it 100% :clap3:

Fcq76Gl.png

omg... finally, this game has come to an end! after two months, i finally finished this game :heart2:

first of all, i didn't think that i'd get that many sign ups in the beginning so thats why the judges and i agreed to add 2 more spots (or 3) in the final cast

and even though we have to add 2 more rounds, i still think that it's the right decision since we got a pretty diverse cast.

thank you everyone for participating in this season! the powers are kinda rough but lesson learned

and next season, there will prob be some adjustment to the powers or i'm just gonna remove all the powers.

tbh, reviving this came very fast. i was like let me do something fun and then diversity is fun so i decided to bring it back

i hope u all had fun in this season though cause the judges and i tried so hard to make it fun and make sure that everyone at least had a great time

so if you had fun, we succeeded :heart2:

to the judges, kavish, dessy, op, bagels, and staryu, i rlly can't thank you enough.

judging this game requires a lot of time and works and i didn't want to pressure you to finish the judges within like 24 hours when you had 20 something songs

i'm so happy you decided to accept the offer to join the panel! we finished before the holidays just as we planned!!!

i love you a lot :heart2: :kiss: thank you soooooo much, without yall, it wouldn't be diversity 4.

so, see you in season 5 which would be in sometime in 2022 -- maybe early 2022!

stay tuned and i hope you all sign up again. show us new artists or the big artists that you love!!

ps. and i also hope that playing this, reignite ur love for the artists u played hehe

thank you and see yall :heart2:

baby z signing out!

qWYzJZP.jpg

AND ALSO, THANK YOU FOR WRITING UR EXPLANATIONS EVERYONE!!! YOU ALL REALLY WENT IN WITH THAT AND YOU ALL SHOWED ME THAT YOU'RE READY TO PUT UR ALL INTO IT!

Once again thank you to hostie and the judgesties for this very fun season :hug:

and congrats to Tom and moki!!! :clap:

Reaching the finale is already a win for me :gaycat1:

11 minutes ago, thecptz said:

OMG RED VELVET!!!

okay moki, but i have to tell you that i didn't expect red velvet to do THIS well in this season, literally, you did so good in this season.

you got high placements like in lots of rounds and you have shown all of us that red velvet can do anything

AND that red velvet is such an amazing k-pop group. i'm glad u proved me wrong and got red velvet to second place.

it was SOOOOO impressive. like i was watching you slay the competition and i was so happy. you served.

ty so much for playing and showing red velvet to us. i rlly hope you play next season :heart2: ily and i appreciate you a lot, moki!!!

now... sashay away!

Love u bby z

https://88kpop.com/orig/gif/2/238/2383/23834/88kpop.com_gif-joy-red-velvet-2383447.gif

8 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

tho my prediction failed this is still a deserved win, @Tom Vercetti! Superstar T always winning we love to see it.

congratulations are also still in order for @Rence and @mokitsu for getting this far and doing such great jobs! 

congratulations as well of course to our hoEst @thecptz!

Thanks. I'm glad she shined here. RV was easily one of the most consistent players in this game so I predicted them too. 

4 minutes ago, Kavish said:

@Tom Vercetti:clap: You have been a force all season.  Never touched the bottom, having a long streak of 2nd placement, then having a streak of 1st placement up until the win.  Such an impressive run and I am so happy you won.  Your entries (song+essay) were really strong and you showed how diverse Tinashe is as an artist.  Congratulations! :party:

Thanks Judge Amy, enjoyed your feedback throughout the season. 

3 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

v47iU0.gif

i'm just glad to have gone so far, which i never expected with a KPOP group and hopefully the judges had fun listening to these gems and discovering one of my top artists. thanks for being so receptive of my entries, it was really fun diving deeper into a group i love.

and congratulations @Tom Vercetti for winning with my girl Tinashe, your picks were always right on the money and you deserve it 100% :clap3:

Same to you. The best k-pop group in terms of diversity and you proved it. Would've loved to see you win. Hoping for more success on Diversity 5. 

And lastly,

@thecptz My baby z. :sunflower: You were an amazing host as always. So cute and funny yes we love bbz. :hug: :heart2:

@Dessy @Staryu @Overprotected @Navyofbadgals Judgesties it was so fun being in the panel with you.  Loved our Diversity conversations. :hug:

_

It was a fun season to be a part of.  Shout out to everyone who participated and made it successful.

Happy Holidays. :gaycat1:

3 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Love u bby z

https://88kpop.com/orig/gif/2/238/2383/23834/88kpop.com_gif-joy-red-velvet-2383447.gif

my first write-up for you was gone :cries: atrl sabotaged me but thank you so much again, like i said, you surprised me with red velvet and you are the best!!

21 minutes ago, Kavish said:

And lastly,

@thecptz My baby z. :sunflower: You were an amazing host as always. So cute and funny yes we love bbz. :hug: :heart2:

@Dessy @Staryu @Overprotected @Navyofbadgals Judgesties it was so fun being in the panel with you.  Loved our Diversity conversations. :hug:

_

It was a fun season to be a part of.  Shout out to everyone who participated and made it successful.

Happy Holidays. :gaycat1:

:hug:

• ATRL Moderator

Congratulations @Tom Vercetti!!! What an amazing run from you all season - much deserved win!

I am feeling a bit of vindication for Tinashe two years after coming so close in TABS! @EriKills u should celebrate this!

I have no idea about this game or mechanics but let me just tell y'all that having Tinashe and Red Velvet as the top 2. Y'all have impeccable and perfect taste! :clap3::clap3::clap3:

1 hour ago, Indie Go Mind said:

I have no idea about this game or mechanics but let me just tell y'all that having Tinashe and Red Velvet as the top 2. Y'all have impeccable and perfect taste! :clap3::clap3::clap3:

join us next season :duca:

• 2 months later...
On 12/23/2021 at 10:54 PM, Element said:

Congratulations @Tom Vercetti!!! What an amazing run from you all season - much deserved win!

I am feeling a bit of vindication for Tinashe two years after coming so close in TABS! @EriKills u should celebrate this!

:jonny2:  :jonny2:  :jonny2:  

@Tom Vercetti LEGEND Tingz!!! 

yes Tinashe yes games WINNER!!! 

• ATRL Moderator

period!!!

On 3/4/2022 at 11:13 PM, EriKills said:

:jonny2:  :jonny2:  :jonny2:  

@Tom Vercetti LEGEND Tingz!!! 

yes Tinashe yes games WINNER!!! 

ty

• 9 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.