Diversity 4: The Re-Up | Winner revealed (pg.132)

thecptz

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Tom Vercetti

• Dessy

• Kavish

Top Posters In This Topic

about 12.20hrs left yall :heart2: i've received 19/35 entries so please get it done cause no more extensions will be given!

also, for the write-ups, its MAXIMUM 100 WORDS.. if you go over, you can go back and edit it

and if you edit anything in your submission, please ping me in here bc i've already made a sheet with entries that i've gotten

@Touch It @clue @Tom Vercetti @bestfiction @Rence @Not Like The Movies @diogozsz @shelven @touya kinomoto @vulnific @boys @Taylucifer @PinkBox @ughgabriel @kipperskipper @Jay-Zicario @M a n o b a n @mokitsu @Moonlightbae @Auburn @Element @luckystrike @Noah @Rotunda @Sanguine @Future Lover @fiercE @hofork @Drifloon @CBC @Opulent @Lil Uzi Lust @Lucky#17 @TruGemini @DevonRoars

Glad I checked the notification because I most definitely thought the deadline said 12PM Friday. Almost got insta-axed for my illiteracy.

bimlegend.thumb.gif.a2fb5af2334c464104bc

2 minutes ago, TruGemini said:

Glad I checked the notification because I most definitely thought the deadline said 12PM Friday. Almost got insta-axed for my illiteracy.

so true.. i'm proud of you!

15 minutes ago, thecptz said:

@Lucky#17

one hour left!

LAST VISITED

7 hours ago

entries next page...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.