Diversity 4: The Re-Up | Winner revealed (pg.132)

thecptz

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Tom Vercetti

• Dessy

• Kavish

Top Posters In This Topic

Fcq76Gl.png

ROUND 4

be my valentine

with the eliminations of serpentwithfeet and SHINee, here's our top 18 of Diversity 4!

we've been through 8 eliminations already :heart2: and as you can see, with advantages (now, +0.5 and -0.5), anything can happen

halloween is over which means that it's time for another happiness moment in our lives #SuchADiverseThemes #ShadyAF

here in round 4, you guys will finally have something straightforward and not do lots of explaining because its time for.....

'be my valentine'

we want you to send in a song that is a happy love song! but here's a catch. you can ONLY send in a song that is about HAPPY and ROMANTIC LOVE! we don't want family love or friendship.. we want a happy and romantic love!! make us blush, make us feel something in our stomach. it can be a ballad or a bop. do whatever you think will make you win the theme!

an explanation is not required and with this specific theme, i doubt you will have to explain your choice! but i'll leave a spot there for you.

our lovely judges will score each part: 5 for how it fits the theme and 5 for judges' personal taste. so please do your best, everything counts!

again, this round is A DOUBLE ELIMINATION. :wink:

do your best lovelies!

SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY HERE!

you can submit your entry only once. however, you can still go back and edit things until the deadline.

if you make any edit in your submission, please ping me in the thread or on discord x

you will have 33 hours for this. no extension will be granted x

DEADLINE: 8PM ET ON TUESDAY 2ND NOVEMBER

starting from next round, the deadlines will be 26 hours!

if you have any questions, feel free to leave them here or DM me.

good luck and have fun :heart2:

also chart run is updated btw

not me getting eliminated the round before I could've used heart storm :deadbanana2: I'm so sick. 

11/18 entries in :heart2: about 7.30hrs left.. please get ur entries in before the deadline

or an punishment will be done.

@Element @shelven @clue @Not Like The Movies @Rotunda @touya kinomoto @Drifloon @boys @mokitsu @Opulent @Auburn @Sanguine @Noah @Rence @Tom Vercetti @ughgabriel @luckystrike @PinkBox

coming

coming omg omg

Fcq76Gl.png

ANNOUNCEMENT

hello everyone, after almost 48 hours (idk how many hours have passed already) i have some news to tell you...

sadly, St. Vincent has dropped out from the competition :noparty: and we wish St. Vincent/Sanguine the best!

he came, he slayed and he went out with a bang. yup. what a way to go.

which means that we're gonna have only single elimination this round

and it'll be the bottom 2 instead of the bottom 3 :heart2:

entries coming soon!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.