ATRL's Family Feud 10 | fin. (Pg. 197) WINNER: Psycho ?

Dessy

SCORES

Tfy4pBW.png

Congrats to @Noahfor winning the final round. 

We will wrap everything else up in a moment!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• Psycho

• Devin

• Kavish

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Armani? said:

I thought of Watermelon Sugar 1st. It's much bigger :rip:

it's not of the moment tho. plus again, the word is Water and clearly the Adele song has the word as a stand-alone word.

Top 30 iktfr

Extremely stable

dYjLUCQ.gif

Thank you to all the people that participated and especially the ones that played every round :heart2: can't wait to be a PLAYER myself next season!! It was fun co-host king @Dessy ty for asking me to co-host :gaycat4:

omg a top 10 finish :clap3: i did cute!

Just now, Staryu said:

Thank you to all the people that participated and especially the ones that played every round :heart2: can't wait to be a PLAYER myself next season!! It was fun co-host king @Dessy ty for asking me to co-host :gaycat4:

Thank you for joining me! You were amazing with coming up with themes and questions. I could never :jonny5:

Thanks so so much @Staryuand @Dessywe all know how much work that takes and you both did an amazing job AHHHHH :clap3: Legends yup

4 minutes ago, Dessy said:

SCORES

Tfy4pBW.png

Congrats to @Noahfor winning the final round. 

We will wrap everything else up in a moment!

top 30 

dYjLUCQ.gif

Thank you both of you for a really fun season ❤️

tysm for hosting @Dessy and @Staryu :heart2: i love you and this has been such a fun season!!!

Also a HUGE congrats to @Psycho with a total score of 7,394 commanding a strong lead before even entering the finale, who basically dominated this entire game, with 6 wins and with only 6 round where he wasn't in the top 10. And didn't even use his all of his available powers on top of it. Truly a juggernaut this season. Maybe you're the next host? Me and Staryu want to play

dYjLUCQ.gif

Final Scoreboard update!

Thank you again to @cluefor the banner and @Auburn for taking on the overall scoreboard and really helping me figure out how to work out some things in general

And thank you all for playing. Won't be doing this one again I fear!

tBqC8OG.gif

8 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Also a HUGE congrats to @Psycho with a total score of 7,394 commanding a strong lead before even entering the finale, who basically dominated this entire game, with 6 wins and with only 6 round where he wasn't in the top 10. And didn't even use his all of his available powers on top of it. Truly a juggernaut this season. Maybe you're the next host? Me and Staryu want to play

dYjLUCQ.gif

dYjLUCQ.gif

Re: Hosting

aretha-franklin-im-gonna-pass-on-that-on

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.