Demi Lovato - Concentrate (Demo)

Pink Ranger

It’s floating around twitter from the user who leaked a lot of unreleased material in recent months from Demi

(idk if it can be posted or not so not going to risk it 

the original 

Edited by Pink Ranger

Concentrate stans EATING today :clap:

It's basically the same thing but less polished though. No changes at all. The final version remains unmatched. 

17 minutes ago, goldstargay said:

the TMYLM era is unmatched by anything in her catalog.

I agree, I’ve been listening to it much more than DWTD recently :deadbanana4:

21 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

It's basically the same thing but less polished though. No changes at all. The final version remains unmatched. 

The Demo is actually superior because it doesn’t have the auto tune on the chorus so I guess you lost really.

poor u huh

58 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

this is actually better than the released version :mandown:  

48 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

The Demo is actually superior because it doesn’t have the auto tune on the chorus so I guess you lost really.

poor u huh

13 minutes ago, Moonlightbae said:

this is actually better than the released version :mandown:  

At this point all I have to say to people like you is to get your ears checked. It's getting weird. I'm starting to worry about your health. Sending love and prayers. Hope you guys get well soon. :heart:

Just now, thatsmydemi said:

At this point all I have to say to people like you is to get your ears checked. It's getting weird. I'm starting to worry about your health. Sending love and prayers. Hope you guys get well soon. :heart:

Now that’s a bop

constipation can’t relate. @Moonlightbae agrees 

Tell me you love me is an amazing album and their recent one is also good. It's sad how Demi's controversies overshadow their music 

2 hours ago, omorfo said:

Tell me you love me is an amazing album and their recent one is also good. It's sad how Demi's controversies overshadow their music 

Agreed. They served two of their best albums (Tell Me You Love Me & The Art of Starting Over) and yet they continue to make stanning somewhat of a chore. I think deep down they are well intentioned and a good person, they just need to work on their public persona a little

8 hours ago, Pink Ranger said:

I agree, I’ve been listening to it much more than DWTD recently :deadbanana4:

Oh so the truth comes out. DWTD is Demi’s worst album and everybody was dragging me for saying my honest opinions back in April. 
OT: concentrate is top 10 in Demi’s discography 

Edited by selena_lavigne

This is sooooo good and much better than the already superior original. The vocal production at the end of the original can be grading/distracting on top of being completely unnecessary.

Edited by undermyskin

Concentrate is really a pinnacle of Demi's discography. The transition from that into Hitchhiker...whew. :jonny5:

11 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

Oh so the truth comes out. DWTD is Demi’s worst album and everybody was dragging me for saying my honest opinions back in April. 

What truth? :skull: 

Since when did I say it’s her worst album? 

just because I’ve been listening to TMYLM recently doesn’t mean I dislike DTWD :skull: 

Edited by Pink Ranger

13 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

Imagine thinking DWTD is their worst album :bibliahh: